Flights from Mumbai to Paris onFare Calendar
FAQ about Mumbai to Paris Flights
Which airlines should I choose to travel from Mumbai to Paris?
There are a number of flights which connects Paris and Mumbai, Air France and Lufthansa are the best airlines to travel from Mumbai to Paris.
What is the average price range of Mumbai to Paris flights?
The average price ranges from Rs. 20,000 to 22,000 and to get the best Mumbai to Paris flight fares, you must do the booking in advance on Cleartrip.com.
Which airlines fly frequently from Mumbai to Paris?
Emirates, Lufthansa, Air France, Etihad Airways, Swiss International Airlines are some of the most frequent flyers in the route.
Is web check-in facility available for Mumbai to Paris flight?
Yes, all passengers get a web check-in facility along with airport check-in.
Can I get budget hotels in Paris?
Cleartrip offers a number of budget hotels in Paris including Campanile Marna La Vallee, Grand Hotel Nouvel Opera, Hotel Auriane Porte de Versailles, etc. In addition, you can find a number of hostels and guest houses in Paris.
What facilities can a traveler get at the Mumbai airport?
The airport is well-equipped to cater to all your needs. It assists families traveling with kids and have play zones especially dedicated to keeping the kids entertained while you wait for the final call. It has all the basic facilities like banks, ATMs, Forex, postal services, restaurants, retail outlets, medical center, Wi-Fi, visitor entry, valet parking, information desk, baggage wrapping, cloakroom, telecommunication services, and smoking zones. You can even make the best out of your time by meditating in the prayer/meditation rooms. They offer a special meet and assist service called ‘Pranaam’ that lets you choose amongst services like lounge access, check-in assistance or complete assistance for yourself or your family members.
What facilities can a traveler get at the Paris airport?
The airports in Paris offer a number of facilities including shops, bars, restaurants, help & lost property, luggage & information services, Wi-Fi, money transfer, car parking, etc. They also have airport lounges and sleep areas for the passengers who have taken a connecting flight or wish to relax.
Can I do Duty-Free Shopping at Paris Airports? If yes, what all can I buy?
Yes. Paris airport offers a wide selection of products at a duty-free price. You can go for wines, chocolates, notebooks, beauty products or perfumes. There are large Duty Free shops present at Terminal 1 and 2 where you can get the popular French brands and also indulge in shopping at fancy boutiques at Terminal 2C.
What is the cheapest airfare from Mumbai to Paris?
The least expensive flight price from Mumbai to Paris is around Rs. 31000* if you book it a couple of months in advance. That being said the flight prices keep changing depending on season, festivals, weekends, flight time and other factors. You can always rely on Cleartrip for best airfare deals. Sign-up for Fare Alerts today!
How to book the cheapest flight from Mumbai to Paris?
You can book the cheapest flight on Cleartrip in just a few steps. It’s however, advised that you book in advance for low airfare deals. Check out flights from Mumbai to Paris right now!
Affordable Flight Tickets From Mumbai to Paris Only @Cleartrip
The City of Lights, Paris, is amongst the top-rated tourist destinations in the world. It is best-known to be the center of art, culture, and fashion globally. Thousands of tourists flock over to the Eiffel Tower or take a tour around the Louvre to soak up the beauty of the city every day. The city boasts of legendary monuments, world-class museums, inviting sidewalks, fashion-forward boutiques, and lip-smacking restaurant menus.
If you are in Mumbai and Paris is the next destination on your bucket list, look no further to book flights from Mumbai to Paris. Cleartrip allows you to book Mumbai to Paris flights and Paris to Mumbai flights at the best available prices without any hassle. Rest assured, you will find the cheapest Mumbai to Paris flights fare on Cleartrip along with the best assistance you could wish for. In order to find Mumbai to Paris cheap flight tickets, all you need to do is check with us. Here, you will be able to compare Mumbai to Paris flights ticket price for the relevant dates and make your plans accordingly. Apart from the affordable flight tickets, Cleartrip offers exciting deals and cashback offers on international as well as domestic flights.
Mumbai to Paris: Direct vs Connecting flight
Mumbai-Paris flight distance is 7004 km,and there are over 50 flights that take off from Mumbai Airport to reach Paris. At Cleartrip, we offer Mumbai to Paris flight tickets at the best price. You can book direct as well as connecting flights between these two destinations. Considering Mumbai to Paris flight distance, the choice between direct and connecting flight depends on the kind of budget you have. Direct flights between Mumbai and Paris usually take up around 9 hours 40 minutes to reach the destination. On the other hand, connecting flights take 13 hours or even more. Istanbul, Muscat, Kuwait, Bahrain, Dubai, Jeddah, and Addis are the most common halts.
A connecting Mumbai to Paris flight fare will save up your money while a direct flight will save up some of your time. So if you have a really tight schedule, it is better to stick with a direct flight. Although, if you do have a little extra time at hand you can surely check out the Mumbai to Paris airfare for connecting flights. You can find the lowest flight fare from Mumbai to Paris on Cleartrip.
- Airport name: Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- IATA code: BOM
- Terminals: 2
- Airport Address: Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099
- Paris Airport 1: Airport name: Charles de Gaulle Airport
- IATA code: CDG
- Terminals: 3
- Airport Address: 95700, Roissy-en-France, FRANCE
- Paris Airport 2: Orly Airport
- IATA code: ORY
- Terminals: 2
- Airport Address: 94390, Orly, FRANCE
Commuting to Mumbai Airport
The Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport is actually two airports- Santa Cruz Airport and the Sahar Airport which are five kilometers away from each other. So, you need to know from which terminal your flight will depart. You can arrive at the airport by taxi, bus, train, metro, or car rental. It will take you around 30 minutes to 2 hours to get to the airport from downtown Mumbai. You can go for metered taxis or prepaid ones. While there are no direct bus services to the airport, buses by BEST and MSRTC do connect you to the train stations on the route. You can reach the nearest train station and then go for an auto-rickshaw to get to the airport. If you plan on taking a metro, the nearest station for the domestic terminal is Vile Parle (East) and for the international terminal, the nearest station is Andheri (East).
Commuting from Paris Airport
Charles de Gaulle airport is just 34 kilometers away from the city center of Paris, which makes it easier to go around the city. You can commute from the CDG airport by suburban train, shuttle, bus or taxi. The commuter/suburban train (RER) leaves every 15 minutes from terminal 1 and 2 and arrive at the center within thirty minutes usually. While taking the train is the cheaper option, it becomes impractical if you have got a lot of luggage. Better to take up a taxi in this case, it would take you around 45 minutes to get to the center. On an average, this trip will cost you around 40 Euros. The airport also runs a bus service known as Roissybus, which depart every 15 minutes between 6 am to 11 pm. You can purchase the bus tickets from any RATP vendor near the gate before deboarding. You can also avail the shuttle service operated by Air France. There are two shuttles operating on different routes at different times. The Orly Airport is 19.31 km miles away from the city center, you can board train or metro to reach your destination. You can take the RER B train line which interconnects with the Paris Métro.
Mumbai Tourist Guide
About Mumbai: Mumbai is the financial capital of India and the center of fashion in the country. The city is home to the indigenous film industry known as Bollywood. This is the city of dreams yet it never sleeps. Mumbai is the second most populous metropolitan city in India and the hustle-bustle is a sight to see. The city also houses the biggest theme park in the country, Imagica that spread across an area of 300 acres. The city was once an island but has been developed in such a way so as to combine the seven closely located islands. In addition, you can enjoy monsoon here and visit the hill stations in the outskirts of Mumbai.
Mumbai Weather & Temperature: Mumbai experiences three seasons- summer, monsoon, and winter. It has a tropical climate with peaks of rain and dryness over specific periods of the year. The weather gets cooler during December and January. Being a coastal city, the temperature remains humid almost throughout the year. The temperature ranges between 32°C to 38°C during summers and falling down to 10°C during the winters. The most pleasant time to visit Mumbai would be from November to February.
Mumbai Food: Mumbai is best known for a variety of amazing street food thanks to the culturally diverse population of the city. Vada Pav, missal pav, pav bhaji, batata vada, zunka bhakar, akuri on toast, baida roti, bhel puri, sev ouri, ragda pattice, Frankie, kanda poha, keema pav, falooda, dabeli and pani puri are must-tries whenever you are in the city. Add these 5 places to your must-visit food spots in Mumbai i.e. Gulshan-e-Iran,
Pratap Da Dhaba, Mervan's, K. Rustom and Cafe Noorani.
Shopping in Mumbai: Mumbai is home to some of the biggest fashion labels and the latest fashion trends. If you want to catch up with fashion, Mumbai is the perfect destination to fulfil your shopping buds. Some of the most sought-after shopping destinations in the city are Colaba Causeway, Chor Bazaar, Linking Road, Fashion Street, Zaveri Bazaar, Crawford Market, Hill Road, Wednesday Market, Lamington Road, and Hindmata Market.
Key Attractions in Mumbai: Get a glimpse of history at the Gateway of India. Your trip to Mumbai is incomplete if you didn’t have a stroll at the Juhu Beach and Marine Drive. The film city will take you on a nostalgic tour. The Prince of Wales Museum, Haji Ali Dargah and Elephanta Caves are some other popular locations you should not miss.
Paris Tourist Guide
About Paris: Paris is the most visited tourist destination in the whole world with around 45 million people visiting the city annually. Its grandeur, architecture, and cafes are well known to all. Paris is also one of the most romantic places in the world and the budding romances are often visible across the city. With a population of over 2 million, the city houses over 20% immigrants making it one of the most loved multi-cultural cities in Europe. That’s what makes Paris one of the most appealing locations in terms of art, culture, fashion and food. The people living in Paris exemplify this fact with their sophistication, intelligence, and fashion sense.
Paris Weather & Temperature: The weather in Paris remains mild throughout the year and is sometimes on the wetter side. The city faces all the four seasons with the chances of summer and winter becoming surprisingly warm or cool. During the summer, the temperature usually ranges between 15°C to 30°C. On the other hand, the temperature might dip below -5°C. The best time to visit Paris is between the months of April to June or October to November when the temperature is mild and not too extreme.
- Paris Food: Paris is renowned worldwide for its haute cuisine and the art of food presentation. The city is full to the brim with elegant restaurants, food history and world-famous chefs which might seem to be a bit intimidating if you are visiting for the first time. There’s no doubt that Paris is every food lover’s dream, and we recommend you to try some of the most amazing dishes you will come across. If you have a sweet tooth and like exploring pastry shops and cafes, we recommend you to try baguettes, macarons, croissants, and éclairs. Do try a good wine with the incredible French cheese. The oysters, falafel, couscous, duck confit, and steak frites are also highly recommended. A few popular restaurants to visit when you are in Paris are Le Chateaubriand, Le Camion Qui Fume, Spring, Benoit, and Helmut Newcake.
- Shopping in Paris: Paris is the fashion capital of the world. It is home to some of the largest fashion houses including Dior, Chanel and a never-ending list of world-class fashion designers. Needless to say, the city is every shopper’s paradise and a place to actually lose yourself in clothes. Avenue Des Ternes, Boulevard Haussmann, Rue De Rivoli, Saint-Ouen Flea Market, Boulevard Saint Germain, Rue Du Commerce, Les Halles, Le Marais, and Triangle D’or are amongst the best locations to go on a shopping spree.
- Key Attractions in Paris: Paris is the dream destination of every individual. With eye-pleasing picturesque beauty and jaw-dropping monuments, the city boasts of beauty. You will never fall short of options to explore in Paris. From historical monuments to some beautiful gardens, Paris has a wide array of places that will make your vacation worthwhile. Some of the common tourist spots that you should visit are Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysees, Sacre-Coeur, Musee d’Orsay, Palace of Versailles, Montmartre, Tuileries Garden, Luxembourg Garden, Moulin Rouge, Disneyland Paris, Place de la Concorde, Saint-Chapelle, Les Invalides, Catacombs of Paris and Palais Garnier. One tip: When in Paris, keep your ‘Bonjours’ and ‘Au Revoirs’ handy i.e. speak as much French as you can.
Paris Visa Information
If you are a citizen of the European Union Country or European Economic Area, then you would not need a tourist visa. But if you are an Indian national and are planning to tour Paris, then you would need to apply for Schengen visa.In order to secure a visa for Paris, you will need your passport as well as the copies of your previous visas (valid for at least three months beyond the return date). Your passport must have at least two blank pages before you apply.For this, you need to take an appointment at your region's French consulate. You must take this appointment 1-2 month before the departure. Make sure that you have confirmed tickets before taking the appointment.
Paris Traveler Tips
- Tips to Save Money in Paris
- Avail public transport for commuting.
- Don't visit Paris during the 'fashion week'.
- Instead of single Metro ticket, buy a 10-pack i.e. a carnet.
- Get a Paris Museum Pass that allows entry to 50 museums.
- Choose an affordable hotel in central Paris.
- Have your breakfast at a nearby cafe instead of your hotel as it is not complimentary.
- Rent a bike to explore Paris or go on foot.
- Beware of pickpocketing.
- Do carry a travel adaptor.
- Cheap Places to Stay: Well, Paris is a tourist destination, and hence, it never falls short of options when it comes to budgeted stays. You can find a number of hotels, hostels, couchsurfing, bed, and breakfast options. The best way to find a cheap option to stay in Paris is to make your hotel bookings on cleartrip.com. We have a wide number of hotels with the most competitive rates listed on our portals. If that’s not all, you can also club your Mumbai to Paris flight fare with hotel and get attractive discounts on the combined package. Some of the popular places which will offer pocket-friendly stay include Belleville, La Defense, Gare Montparnasse - Porte de Versailles, Montmartre and Quartier Latin.
- Expensive Places to Stay: For those who wish to have a regal stay in Paris, there are going to be a number of options to choose from. There are luxurious resorts, cottages, hotels which offer extravagant stay. Some of the popular places which offer luxury hotels include Paris City Center, Arrondissemen, and Ternes. You can explore these options and many others on our travel planning site Cleartrip and get attractive discounts on your booking.
- Paris Homestays: If you wish to save on your staying cost, then homestays are a good option. They are a perfect blend of comfort and affordability. In addition, you can also explore hostels and guesthouses. These are perfect choices for the backpackers.
- Popular Dining Options in the Paris: Paris is known to serve a lavish spread of food to its guests. We all have heard about the French restaurant, so if you too are willing to explore authentic French dishes, then you must visit Bistrot Paul Bert, Frenchie Wine Bar, La Bouteille D'Or, Pink Mamma, Bouillon Pigalle, Bistro Grands Boulevards and Ze Kitchen Galerie.
- Info on Tipping: If you want to leave a tip, it is recommended that you should leave €1-2, or for a €1,20 coffee, €1 to €3 at a casual eating joint and if you are at a fancier restaurant, then you can tip 5 percent of the bill .
10 Free Things To Do For In Paris
Who said that there are no free lunches in Paris! If you are in Paris, then you can do these 10 things for free:
- Champs Élysées- Wander in the beautiful gardens and give yourself much needed me time
- Musée de la Sculpture en Plein Air- This is the sculpture garden, and you must make a visit to this place if you are fond of beautiful sculpture.
- Pay a visit to Notre Dame Cathedral
- Bibliotheque Forney, if you love to read, then this place is a must visit. You can borrow a book but make sure that you take your identity card with you.
- Trocadero- Enjoy the sunrise from this place.
- Relax in the Luxembourg Gardens
- Museums of Paris- Hop around different museums in Paris and explore history.
- Eiffel Tower- You cannot miss the night under the stars near Eiffel Tower.
- Rue Mouffetard- if you are in Paris, visit this place on Saturday to enjoy some lip-smacking food.
- The market of Saint-Paul- The cobbled stone street and boutique shops are the main attraction of this place.
Information of Mumbai Paris Flight
|Aerial distance||7004 KM|
|Total flights from Mumbai to Paris in a week||51 flights|
|First Flight||Delta 8706 , departs at 02:10 AM|
|Last Flight||Air France 217 , departs at 02:10 AM|
|Popular Airlines from Mumbai to Paris||Delta, KLM Royal Dutch, and Air France|
|Shortest Time of flights from Mumbai to Paris||09h 40m|
|Airport codes flights from Mumbai to Paris||Mumbai-BOM,Paris-CDG|
|Time of Mumbai to Paris flights||09h 40m|
Mumbai Paris Flights Timings & Other Info
|Flight timings||Gulf Air||Turkish Airlines||Etihad Airways||Emirates||Qatar Airways||Air France|
|Early Morning (12 AM to 8 AM)||0||1||0||1||1||1|
|Morning ( 8 AM to 12 PM)||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|After Noon ( 12 PM to 4 PM)||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Evening ( 4 PM to 8 PM)||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|Night ( 8 PM to 12 AM)||0||0||1||0||0||0|
|Baggage Details ( Check in )||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's|
Hotels In Paris
Most popular routes from Mumbai
- Mumbai Chennai Flights
- Mumbai Kolkata Flights
- Mumbai Dubai Flights
- Mumbai Jaipur Flights
- Mumbai Ahmedabad Flights
- Mumbai Lucknow Flights
- Mumbai Hyderabad Flights
- Mumbai Chandigarh Flights
- Mumbai Varanasi Flights
- Mumbai Nagpur Flights
- Mumbai Udaipur Flights
- Mumbai Patna Flights
- Mumbai Singapore Flights
- Mumbai Mangalore Flights
- Mumbai Bangkok Flights
- Mumbai Indore Flights
- Mumbai Raipur Flights
- Mumbai Jodhpur Flights
- Mumbai Bhopal Flights
- Mumbai Dehradun Flights
- Mumbai Bhubaneswar Flights
- Mumbai Rajkot Flights
- Mumbai Guwahati Flights
- Mumbai Ranchi Flights
- Mumbai Jammu Flights
- Mumbai Aurangabad Flights
- Mumbai Tirupati Flights
- Mumbai New York Flights
- Mumbai Cochin Flights
- Mumbai Trivandrum Flights
More Flights To Paris
- Dublin Paris Flights
- Birmingham Paris Flights
- Barcelona Paris Flights
- Madrid Paris Flights
- New York Paris Flights
- Rome Paris Flights
- Edinburgh Paris Flights
- Milan Paris Flights
- Amsterdam Paris Flights
- Berlin Paris Flights
- Venice Paris Flights
- Lisbon Paris Flights
- Montreal Paris Flights
- Toronto Paris Flights
- Boston Paris Flights
- Newcastle Paris Flights
- Dubai Paris Flights
- Prague Paris Flights
- Athens Paris Flights
- Belgrade Paris Flights
- Southampton Paris Flights
- Budapest Paris Flights
- Nice Paris Flights
- Los Angeles Paris Flights
- Copenhagen Paris Flights
- Munich Paris Flights
- Cardiff Paris Flights
- Cairo Paris Flights
- Miami Paris Flights
- Zurich Paris Flights