Dubai (DXB) to Paris (PAR) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Dubai to Paris
Dubai to Paris Flight Schedule ( 4 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Dubai to Paris, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Beauvais-till Airport with an IATA code CDG.While in Paris, enjoy a comfortable stay at Grand Hotel du Palais Royal , Plaza Athenee or Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris These are some of the top hotels in Paris. Hotel De La Cathedrale , Hotel Du Cygne and Mercure Beauvais are located near the Beauvais-till Airport airport.
Between Dubai and Paris, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 27 flights travel from Dubai to Paris The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 07h 10m. Dubai to Paris flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 229. This may extend up to ₹ 481530. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Dubai is the most populated and developed of all cities in the UAE. Although best known for its shopping centers, splendid skyscrapers, and extravagant modern architecture, Dubai has a lot more to offer to tourists. You will discover the true spirit of Dubai in the quiet by-lanes, bustling ‘souks’, and vast stretches of sand dunes.
Dubai is a perfect mix of history, culture, and modernity, making it a suitable destination for every possible kind of tourist. From the latest designer fashion apparel, to exotic spices, gold and diamond jewelry, shopaholics can expect the best experience in Dubai. Walking in and out of the city’s glitzy malls, with spectacular fountains is an experience in itself.
It is easy to reach this ideal destination as Dubai has two international Airports – the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world. It has three terminals that offer international flights, regional and low-cost flights, while the third is meant exclusively for Emirates Airline passengers. Dubai International Airport is connected to the metro rail network and can be accessed via taxis and buses as well.
The Al Maktoum International Airport is referred to as the airport of the future and is close to ‘New Dubai’. The Al Maktoum Airport currently has one passenger terminal that caters to both international and domestic flights. This airport can be accessed via buses and the nearest metro station to the airport is Ibn Battuta, from where buses and taxis are available to the airport.
Keep in mind that metro services are not available on Friday mornings and services only start by 1pm on Fridays, so plan your trip to from the airport accordingly.
Paris is the capital city of France, and one of the most loved cities in Europe. The city radiates beauty and warmth and you can’t stop yourself from falling in love with it. The graceful architecture of monuments like Notre Dame stand in contrast to the modern architecture of structures like Centre Pompiduo, both appealing in their own way. If you are looking for a romantic escape, head to the River Seine.
Paris is among the topmost tourist destinations in the world, flaunting its culture, art, history, music, architecture, and romance. It is the world’s most popular destination for honeymooners and couples. The city is a treat for those who appreciate art as there are a number of art galleries that serve as the art repositories of the world.
As one of the most important tourist destinations in the world, Paris is well connected, with two international airports in the city - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) and Orly Airport (ORY).
The Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG) is the primary international airport of Paris. It is located in the Roissy region around 30 Km to the northeast of Paris. There are eight terminals at Charles de Gaulle International Airport – Terminals 1, 2A, 2C, 2D, 2E, 2F, 2G, and 3. Frequent shuttle services run between the terminals for the convenience of passengers. You can reach this airport via buses, taxis, and rental cars.
The Orly Airport (ORY) is the second international airport of Paris and is near to Disneyland Paris and at a distance of 19 Km from the city center. The airport offers domestic and international flight services through its two terminals – Terminal South and Terminal West. The Orly Airport can be accessed by buses, taxis, and the automated metro system.
Before you visit Paris, it would be a good idea to learn a few words of French, as not everyone can communicate in English.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Dubai to Paris? These airline brands fly from Dubai to Paris - Air France and Emirates
- How many weekly flights from Dubai to Paris? There are 27 weekly flights from Dubai to Paris. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Air France has 7 and Emirates has 20
- When does the first flight leave from Dubai? The first flight from Dubai to Paris is at 12:50 AM, which is Air France airline 655 followed by Emirates 71 which leaves at 4:05 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Dubai? The last flight from Dubai to Paris is at 2:50 PM which is Emirates.
- What is the airport code of Dubai and Paris? Airport code of Dubai is DXB and Paris is PAR.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Paris? The name of the primary airport in Paris is Beauvais-till Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Dubai to Paris? Dubai to Paris flights cost between ₹ 229 and ₹ 481530 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Dubai to Paris in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 07h 10m to reach from Dubai to Paris.
- What are some good options to stay at Paris? When in Paris, you may stay at Grand Hotel du Palais Royal , Plaza Athenee or Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris
- Which hotels are located near the Paris airport? Some of the top hotels near Paris airport are Hotel De La Cathedrale , Hotel Du Cygne and Mercure Beauvais
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport
- E 311 - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 885 0710
Paris Airport Details
- Beauvais-till Airport
- "Route de lAeroport
- (+33) 892 68 20 66