Dubai (DXB) Istanbul (IST) Flight Schedule
Dubai To Istanbul Flight Schedule ( 18 flights found )
Travelling by air is the most convenient and comfortable way of getting from one Indian city to another. However, the procedure of booking air tickets is not always straightforward. To ensure that you may book flights easily and fast, Cleartrip provides all the details you need in one place.
Turkish Airlines, All Nippon, Air Canada, Royal Brunei Air, Air Fiji Ltd., Emirates, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink, Transavia Airlines, and Flydubai are the airlines that operate between Dubai and Istanbul. Every week, there are 79 flights from Dubai to Istanbul. Of this number, Turkish Airlines has 20, All Nippon has 14, Air Canada has 3, Royal Brunei Air has 7, Air Fiji Ltd. has 3, Emirates has 17, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink has 11, Transavia Airlines has 1, and Flydubai has 3.
To avail of the best offers, you should book your tickets 30-45 days in advance. Flights starting at Dubai leave from Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is DXB. Flights landing at Istanbul arrive at Sabiha Gken International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is IST.
Whether you are booking a flight from Dubai to Istanbul for business or leisure, Cleartrip will help you make travel stress-free. Check your PNR status on its website to confirm if your tickets have been booked. Use the Web check-in option provided to save time that you would otherwise spend at the airport. With Cleatrip comes the assurance of convenience.
Dubai is the most populated and developed of all cities in the UAE. Although best known for its shopping centers, splendid skyscrapers, and extravagant modern architecture, Dubai has a lot more to offer to tourists. You will discover the true spirit of Dubai in the quiet by-lanes, bustling ‘souks’, and vast stretches of sand dunes.
Dubai is a perfect mix of history, culture, and modernity, making it a suitable destination for every possible kind of tourist. From the latest designer fashion apparel, to exotic spices, gold and diamond jewelry, shopaholics can expect the best experience in Dubai. Walking in and out of the city’s glitzy malls, with spectacular fountains is an experience in itself.
It is easy to reach this ideal destination as Dubai has two international Airports – the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world. It has three terminals that offer international flights, regional and low-cost flights, while the third is meant exclusively for Emirates Airline passengers. Dubai International Airport is connected to the metro rail network and can be accessed via taxis and buses as well.
The Al Maktoum International Airport is referred to as the airport of the future and is close to ‘New Dubai’. The Al Maktoum Airport currently has one passenger terminal that caters to both international and domestic flights. This airport can be accessed via buses and the nearest metro station to the airport is Ibn Battuta, from where buses and taxis are available to the airport.
Keep in mind that metro services are not available on Friday mornings and services only start by 1pm on Fridays, so plan your trip to from the airport accordingly.
Istanbul has been home to many kings, emperors, sultans and caliphs who have built and re-built the city’s numerous monuments time and again. Some sites that were once churches and mosques are now museums, while some palaces and mansions are now administrative centers. Istanbul is a dynamic modern city that celebrates and highlights its ancient history with the beautiful minarets and magnificent domes, palaces and bazaars that can be explored by strolling through its labyrinthine streets.
Istanbul’s ancient and grand mosques, palaces, cathedrals, churches, fortresses, museums, libraries and other historical monuments will make your trip to the city as mesmerizing as its beautiful landscape. The streets of Istanbul are packed with little shops selling Bohemian and one-of-a-kind merchandise.
Modern Istanbul is well-known for its cultural vibrancy, as the city has traditionally been the meeting-place of east and west and it still resonates with a multicultural vibe. The city welcomes tourists and you will find lots to do, with its modern art galleries, beaches, street cafes, and Michelin starred restaurants.
You can reach this historical and culturally rich city via two international airports; the Istanbul Ataturk Airport (IST) and the Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW).
The Istanbul Ataturk Airport is the oldest in the city and serves as the main international airport. It is only 19 km away from the city center. This airport has two terminals – the Domestic Terminal and International Terminal. As both the terminals are located close to each other you can easily access them on foot.
Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport is the second airport and it is located at a distance of 47 km from downtown Istanbul. The airport manages all its passengers from a single passenger terminal. Apart from the passenger terminal, there is a VIP terminal located in the two-storey, 400-square meter building within the premises of the airport.
Both airports are accessible with a number of convenient public transport options, including the metro, buses, and sea-buses. Taxis and car rental services are also available at both airports.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Dubai to Istanbul? These airline brands fly from Dubai to Istanbul - Turkish Airlines, All Nippon, Air Canada, Royal Brunei Air, Air Fiji Ltd., Emirates, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink, Transavia Airlines, and Flydubai
- How many weekly flights from Dubai to Istanbul? There are 79 weekly flights from Dubai to Istanbul. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Turkish Airlines has 20, All Nippon has 14, Air Canada has 3, Royal Brunei Air has 7, Air Fiji Ltd. has 3, Emirates has 17, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink has 11, Transavia Airlines has 1, and Flydubai has 3
- When does the first flight leave from Dubai? The first flight from Dubai to Istanbul is at 3:15 AM, which is Turkish Airlines airline 761 followed by All Nippon 6647 which leaves at 3:15 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Dubai? The last flight from Dubai to Istanbul is at 9:30 PM which is Flydubai.
- What is the airport code of Dubai and Istanbul? Airport code of Dubai is DXB and Istanbul is IST.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Istanbul? The name of the primary airport in Istanbul is Sabiha Gken International Airport.
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport
- E 311 - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 885 0710
Istanbul Airport Details
- Sabiha Gken International Airport
- Sabiha Gokcen Airport Terminal Building Pendik 34912 Istanbul - Turkey
- (+90) 216 588 8000