Dubai (DXB) to Istanbul (IST) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Dubai to Istanbul
Dubai to Istanbul Flight Schedule ( 13 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Dubai to Istanbul, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Sabiha Gken International Airport with an IATA code IST.While in Istanbul, enjoy a comfortable stay at Yoo2 Taksim Square Hotel , Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet or Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus These are some of the top hotels in Istanbul. Renaissance Polat Istanbul Hotel , Courtyard By Marriott and DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Avcilar are located near the Sabiha Gken International Airport airport.
Between Dubai and Istanbul, 7 airlines are operational In a week, around 69 flights travel from Dubai to Istanbul The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 04h 35m. Dubai to Istanbul flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 296. This may extend up to ₹ 102131. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Dubai is the most populated and developed of all cities in the UAE. Although best known for its shopping centers, splendid skyscrapers, and extravagant modern architecture, Dubai has a lot more to offer to tourists. You will discover the true spirit of Dubai in the quiet by-lanes, bustling ‘souks’, and vast stretches of sand dunes.
Dubai is a perfect mix of history, culture, and modernity, making it a suitable destination for every possible kind of tourist. From the latest designer fashion apparel, to exotic spices, gold and diamond jewelry, shopaholics can expect the best experience in Dubai. Walking in and out of the city’s glitzy malls, with spectacular fountains is an experience in itself.
It is easy to reach this ideal destination as Dubai has two international Airports – the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world. It has three terminals that offer international flights, regional and low-cost flights, while the third is meant exclusively for Emirates Airline passengers. Dubai International Airport is connected to the metro rail network and can be accessed via taxis and buses as well.
The Al Maktoum International Airport is referred to as the airport of the future and is close to ‘New Dubai’. The Al Maktoum Airport currently has one passenger terminal that caters to both international and domestic flights. This airport can be accessed via buses and the nearest metro station to the airport is Ibn Battuta, from where buses and taxis are available to the airport.
Keep in mind that metro services are not available on Friday mornings and services only start by 1pm on Fridays, so plan your trip to from the airport accordingly.
Istanbul has been home to many kings, emperors, sultans and caliphs who have built and re-built the city’s numerous monuments time and again. Some sites that were once churches and mosques are now museums, while some palaces and mansions are now administrative centers. Istanbul is a dynamic modern city that celebrates and highlights its ancient history with the beautiful minarets and magnificent domes, palaces and bazaars that can be explored by strolling through its labyrinthine streets.
Istanbul’s ancient and grand mosques, palaces, cathedrals, churches, fortresses, museums, libraries and other historical monuments will make your trip to the city as mesmerizing as its beautiful landscape. The streets of Istanbul are packed with little shops selling Bohemian and one-of-a-kind merchandise.
Modern Istanbul is well-known for its cultural vibrancy, as the city has traditionally been the meeting-place of east and west and it still resonates with a multicultural vibe. The city welcomes tourists and you will find lots to do, with its modern art galleries, beaches, street cafes, and Michelin starred restaurants.
You can reach this historical and culturally rich city via two international airports; the Istanbul Ataturk Airport (IST) and the Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW).
The Istanbul Ataturk Airport is the oldest in the city and serves as the main international airport. It is only 19 km away from the city center. This airport has two terminals – the Domestic Terminal and International Terminal. As both the terminals are located close to each other you can easily access them on foot.
Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport is the second airport and it is located at a distance of 47 km from downtown Istanbul. The airport manages all its passengers from a single passenger terminal. Apart from the passenger terminal, there is a VIP terminal located in the two-storey, 400-square meter building within the premises of the airport.
Both airports are accessible with a number of convenient public transport options, including the metro, buses, and sea-buses. Taxis and car rental services are also available at both airports.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Dubai to Istanbul? These airline brands fly from Dubai to Istanbul - All Nippon Airways, Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Royal Brunei Air, Emirates, Sunstate Airlines, and Flydubai
- How many weekly flights from Dubai to Istanbul? There are 69 weekly flights from Dubai to Istanbul. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - All Nippon Airways has 14, Turkish Airlines has 21, Pegasus Airlines has 1, Royal Brunei Air has 7, Emirates has 11, Sunstate Airlines has 11, and Flydubai has 4
- When does the first flight leave from Dubai? The first flight from Dubai to Istanbul is at 2:00 AM, which is All Nippon Airways airline 6647 followed by Turkish Airlines 761 which leaves at 2:00 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Dubai? The last flight from Dubai to Istanbul is at 8:55 PM which is Flydubai.
- What is the airport code of Dubai and Istanbul? Airport code of Dubai is DXB and Istanbul is IST.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Istanbul? The name of the primary airport in Istanbul is Sabiha Gken International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Dubai to Istanbul? Dubai to Istanbul flights cost between ₹ 296 and ₹ 102131 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Dubai to Istanbul in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 04h 35m to reach from Dubai to Istanbul.
- What are some good options to stay at Istanbul? When in Istanbul, you may stay at Yoo2 Taksim Square Hotel , Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet or Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus
- Which hotels are located near the Istanbul airport? Some of the top hotels near Istanbul airport are Renaissance Polat Istanbul Hotel , Courtyard By Marriott and DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Avcilar
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport
- E 311 - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 885 0710
Istanbul Airport Details
- Sabiha Gken International Airport
- Sabiha Gokcen Airport Terminal Building Pendik 34912 Istanbul - Turkey
- (+90) 216 588 8000