Dubai (DXB) Amsterdam (AMS) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Dubai to Amsterdam
Dubai To Amsterdam Flight Schedule ( 14 flights found )
Travelling by air is the most convenient and comfortable way of getting from one Indian city to another. However, the procedure of booking air tickets is not always straightforward. To ensure that you may book flights easily and fast, Cleartrip provides all the details you need in one place.
KLM Royal Dutch, Delta, Alitalia, Transavia Airlines, Emirates, Malaysia Airlines, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink, and Arkefly are the airlines that operate between Dubai and Amsterdam. Every week, there are 59 flights from Dubai to Amsterdam. Of this number, KLM Royal Dutch has 4, Delta has 7, Alitalia has 5, Transavia Airlines has 1, Emirates has 12, Malaysia Airlines has 14, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink has 14, and Arkefly has 2.
To avail of the best offers, you should book your tickets 30-45 days in advance. Flights starting at Dubai leave from Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is DXB. Flights landing at Amsterdam arrive at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. The IATA code of this airport is AMS.
Whether you are booking a flight from Dubai to Amsterdam for business or leisure, Cleartrip will help you make travel stress-free. Check your PNR status on its website to confirm if your tickets have been booked. Use the Web check-in option provided to save time that you would otherwise spend at the airport. With Cleatrip comes the assurance of convenience.
The price of a Dubai to Amsterdam flight ticket varies between a minimum Rs. 10801 or up to Rs. 538308.
Dubai is the most populated and developed of all cities in the UAE. Although best known for its shopping centers, splendid skyscrapers, and extravagant modern architecture, Dubai has a lot more to offer to tourists. You will discover the true spirit of Dubai in the quiet by-lanes, bustling ‘souks’, and vast stretches of sand dunes.
Dubai is a perfect mix of history, culture, and modernity, making it a suitable destination for every possible kind of tourist. From the latest designer fashion apparel, to exotic spices, gold and diamond jewelry, shopaholics can expect the best experience in Dubai. Walking in and out of the city’s glitzy malls, with spectacular fountains is an experience in itself.
It is easy to reach this ideal destination as Dubai has two international Airports – the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world. It has three terminals that offer international flights, regional and low-cost flights, while the third is meant exclusively for Emirates Airline passengers. Dubai International Airport is connected to the metro rail network and can be accessed via taxis and buses as well.
The Al Maktoum International Airport is referred to as the airport of the future and is close to ‘New Dubai’. The Al Maktoum Airport currently has one passenger terminal that caters to both international and domestic flights. This airport can be accessed via buses and the nearest metro station to the airport is Ibn Battuta, from where buses and taxis are available to the airport.
Keep in mind that metro services are not available on Friday mornings and services only start by 1pm on Fridays, so plan your trip to from the airport accordingly.
Amsterdam is a thriving tourist destination with wide open boulevards, beautiful waterways, street cafes, and art-filled museums. Inspire yourself with a tour of the famous monuments in Amsterdam, head over to local markets that are hidden in silent corners of the city to find anything from spices to clothing, or relax in one café before moving on to the next. Amsterdam has a lot to offer to visitors and you will be pleasantly surprised at every corner.
It is one of the most beautiful and romantic cities in Europe. Its cozy and convivial charm makes the city popular with honeymooners. When in Amsterdam, don’t miss out on canal cruises, as there is scarcely a better way to explore the city than by floating down its many waterways and canals. With over 150 canals crisscrossing the city, there really is no better way for a tourist to experience Amsterdam.
Amsterdam has long been a popular international tourist destination and it is well-connected, with the Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) located just 9.1 km to the southwest of the city. It is Amsterdam’s and Netherland’s most important international airport. Amsterdam Airport Schiphol has a single terminal, which is divided into three halls and each of them is connected to seven piers and different concourses.
The airport is connected to nearby towns and cities through buses and trains. The Schipol train station is located directly below the airport, from where passengers can board both domestic and international trains. There are also taxi and car rental services for travelers who want their privacy.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Dubai to Amsterdam? These airline brands fly from Dubai to Amsterdam - KLM Royal Dutch, Delta, Alitalia, Transavia Airlines, Emirates, Malaysia Airlines, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink, and Arkefly
- How many weekly flights from Dubai to Amsterdam? There are 59 weekly flights from Dubai to Amsterdam. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - KLM Royal Dutch has 4, Delta has 7, Alitalia has 5, Transavia Airlines has 1, Emirates has 12, Malaysia Airlines has 14, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink has 14, and Arkefly has 2
- When does the first flight leave from Dubai? The first flight from Dubai to Amsterdam is at 1:55 AM, which is KLM Royal Dutch airline 0428 followed by Delta 9321 which leaves at 1:55 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Dubai? The last flight from Dubai to Amsterdam is at 3:15 PM which is Malaysia Airlines.
- What is the airport code of Dubai and Amsterdam? Airport code of Dubai is DXB and Amsterdam is AMS.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Amsterdam? The name of the primary airport in Amsterdam is Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport
- E 311 - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 885 0710
Amsterdam Airport Details
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- "Evert van de Beekstraat 202
- (+31) 900 0141