Dubai (DXB) Amsterdam (AMS) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Dubai to Amsterdam
Dubai To Amsterdam Flight Schedule ( 6 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Dubai to Amsterdam, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Amsterdam Airport Schiphol with an IATA code AMS.While in Amsterdam, enjoy a comfortable stay at
Between Dubai and Amsterdam, 4 airlines are operational In a week, around 36 flights travel from Dubai to Amsterdam The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 07:10:00. Dubai to Amsterdam flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 10801. This may extend up to ₹ 538308. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Dubai is the most populated and developed of all cities in the UAE. Although best known for its shopping centers, splendid skyscrapers, and extravagant modern architecture, Dubai has a lot more to offer to tourists. You will discover the true spirit of Dubai in the quiet by-lanes, bustling ‘souks’, and vast stretches of sand dunes.
Dubai is a perfect mix of history, culture, and modernity, making it a suitable destination for every possible kind of tourist. From the latest designer fashion apparel, to exotic spices, gold and diamond jewelry, shopaholics can expect the best experience in Dubai. Walking in and out of the city’s glitzy malls, with spectacular fountains is an experience in itself.
It is easy to reach this ideal destination as Dubai has two international Airports – the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world. It has three terminals that offer international flights, regional and low-cost flights, while the third is meant exclusively for Emirates Airline passengers. Dubai International Airport is connected to the metro rail network and can be accessed via taxis and buses as well.
The Al Maktoum International Airport is referred to as the airport of the future and is close to ‘New Dubai’. The Al Maktoum Airport currently has one passenger terminal that caters to both international and domestic flights. This airport can be accessed via buses and the nearest metro station to the airport is Ibn Battuta, from where buses and taxis are available to the airport.
Keep in mind that metro services are not available on Friday mornings and services only start by 1pm on Fridays, so plan your trip to from the airport accordingly.
Amsterdam is a thriving tourist destination with wide open boulevards, beautiful waterways, street cafes, and art-filled museums. Inspire yourself with a tour of the famous monuments in Amsterdam, head over to local markets that are hidden in silent corners of the city to find anything from spices to clothing, or relax in one café before moving on to the next. Amsterdam has a lot to offer to visitors and you will be pleasantly surprised at every corner.
It is one of the most beautiful and romantic cities in Europe. Its cozy and convivial charm makes the city popular with honeymooners. When in Amsterdam, don’t miss out on canal cruises, as there is scarcely a better way to explore the city than by floating down its many waterways and canals. With over 150 canals crisscrossing the city, there really is no better way for a tourist to experience Amsterdam.
Amsterdam has long been a popular international tourist destination and it is well-connected, with the Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) located just 9.1 km to the southwest of the city. It is Amsterdam’s and Netherland’s most important international airport. Amsterdam Airport Schiphol has a single terminal, which is divided into three halls and each of them is connected to seven piers and different concourses.
The airport is connected to nearby towns and cities through buses and trains. The Schipol train station is located directly below the airport, from where passengers can board both domestic and international trains. There are also taxi and car rental services for travelers who want their privacy.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Dubai to Amsterdam? These airline brands fly from Dubai to Amsterdam - KLM Royal Dutch, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink, Emirates, and Transavia Airlines
- How many weekly flights from Dubai to Amsterdam? There are 36 weekly flights from Dubai to Amsterdam. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - KLM Royal Dutch has 7, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink has 14, Emirates has 14, and Transavia Airlines has 1
- When does the first flight leave from Dubai? The first flight from Dubai to Amsterdam is at 12:50 AM, which is KLM Royal Dutch airline 428 followed by Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink 8147 which leaves at 8:05 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Dubai? The last flight from Dubai to Amsterdam is at 5:00 PM which is Transavia Airlines.
- What is the airport code of Dubai and Amsterdam? Airport code of Dubai is DXB and Amsterdam is AMS.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Amsterdam? The name of the primary airport in Amsterdam is Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Dubai to Amsterdam? Dubai to Amsterdam flights cost between ₹ 10801 and ₹ 538308 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Dubai to Amsterdam in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 07:10:00 to reach from Dubai to Amsterdam.
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport
- E 311 - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 885 0710
Amsterdam Airport Details
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- "Evert van de Beekstraat 202
- (+31) 900 0141