Dubai (DXB) to London (LON) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Dubai to London
Dubai to London Flight Schedule ( 30 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Dubai to London, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Luton Airport with an IATA code LHR.While in London, enjoy a comfortable stay at Rosewood London , The Arch London or Bulgari Hotel & Residences London These are some of the top hotels in London. Ace Hotel London Shoreditch , South Place Hotel and Marriott Executive Apartments are located near the Luton Airport airport.
Between Dubai and London, 8 airlines are operational In a week, around 202 flights travel from Dubai to London The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 07h 25m. Dubai to London flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 224. This may extend up to ₹ 354733. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Dubai is the most populated and developed of all cities in the UAE. Although best known for its shopping centers, splendid skyscrapers, and extravagant modern architecture, Dubai has a lot more to offer to tourists. You will discover the true spirit of Dubai in the quiet by-lanes, bustling ‘souks’, and vast stretches of sand dunes.
Dubai is a perfect mix of history, culture, and modernity, making it a suitable destination for every possible kind of tourist. From the latest designer fashion apparel, to exotic spices, gold and diamond jewelry, shopaholics can expect the best experience in Dubai. Walking in and out of the city’s glitzy malls, with spectacular fountains is an experience in itself.
It is easy to reach this ideal destination as Dubai has two international Airports – the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world. It has three terminals that offer international flights, regional and low-cost flights, while the third is meant exclusively for Emirates Airline passengers. Dubai International Airport is connected to the metro rail network and can be accessed via taxis and buses as well.
The Al Maktoum International Airport is referred to as the airport of the future and is close to ‘New Dubai’. The Al Maktoum Airport currently has one passenger terminal that caters to both international and domestic flights. This airport can be accessed via buses and the nearest metro station to the airport is Ibn Battuta, from where buses and taxis are available to the airport.
Keep in mind that metro services are not available on Friday mornings and services only start by 1pm on Fridays, so plan your trip to from the airport accordingly.
London is the most visited city in the world, where old-world charm meets the burgeoning metropolitan culture. It is a city that proudly showcases the celebrated architecture and ancient monuments, while embracing modernity and progress. It will not be wrong to say that London offers an unmatched experience as it is a melting pot of cultures, people, languages, and cuisines.
London is quite literally crowded with architectural and cultural masterpieces like the majestic Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace, Westminster Abbey, Victoria and Albert Museum, and London Tower, to name just a few! To witness the real London take a walk through the city streets to soak in all that is British. London is the world’s fashion capital and it will not disappoint you in terms of nightlife. The sounds of rock, jazz and blues waft out of themed bars and pubs spread all across the city.
As London is the most popular tourist destination, there are several international Airports in London. The three prominent airports in London are London Heathrow Airport, the London City Airport, and the London Gatwick Airport.
The London Heathrow Airport (LHR) is the city’s main international airport, which makes it one of the busiest airports in the world. There are four terminals at the London Heathrow Airport – Terminals 2, 3, 4, and 5. For the ease of passengers there are free shuttle train and bus services between the terminals. London Heathrow Airport is well connected with the city by buses, coaches, taxis, underground rail services, and rental cars.
The other airport is The London Gatwick Airport (LGW), which is located at a distance of 45 km south of London. It is the second largest airport in the UK and manages all its flights from a single runway. There are two terminals, namely the North Terminal and South Terminal.
The third airport is The London City Airport (LCY), which is another important commercial airport, located 15 km from the main city. The airport handles all its operations from a single terminal.
Despite the huge crowds, London boasts a well-connected public transport system and this is the most reliable way to commute between various locations in the city to the airport. In addition to the railways and bus services, you can also use taxis and private cars to commute.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Dubai to London? These airline brands fly from Dubai to London - American Airlines, British Airways, Aer Lingus, Royal Brunei Air, Emirates, Sunstate Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, and Singapore Airlines
- How many weekly flights from Dubai to London? There are 202 weekly flights from Dubai to London. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - American Airlines has 13, British Airways has 18, Aer Lingus has 18, Royal Brunei Air has 6, Emirates has 77, Sunstate Airlines has 56, Virgin Atlantic has 7, and Singapore Airlines has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Dubai? The first flight from Dubai to London is at 1:30 AM, which is American Airlines airline 6416 followed by British Airways 106 which leaves at 1:30 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Dubai? The last flight from Dubai to London is at 3:45 PM which is Sunstate Airlines.
- What is the airport code of Dubai and London? Airport code of Dubai is DXB and London is LON.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in London? The name of the primary airport in London is Luton Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Dubai to London? Dubai to London flights cost between ₹ 224 and ₹ 354733 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Dubai to London in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 07h 25m to reach from Dubai to London.
- What are some good options to stay at London? When in London, you may stay at Rosewood London , The Arch London or Bulgari Hotel & Residences London
- Which hotels are located near the London airport? Some of the top hotels near London airport are Ace Hotel London Shoreditch , South Place Hotel and Marriott Executive Apartments
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport
- E 311 - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 885 0710
London Airport Details
- Luton Airport
- "Navigation House
- (+44) 1582 405100