Belfast to London flights
Belfast is one of the most visited places in United Kingdom as well as Europe. There are numerous sites and places of interest in Belfast. London, on the other hand, is among the most popular places to be visited around the world. Tourism is one of London’s important industries. If you are planning to visit London from Belfast, flying is the most convenient option.
Travelling from Belfast to London by plane:
- Millions of tourists travel through this route every calendar year.
- The best time to visit London is September to November.
- The aerial distance is approximately 328 miles/ 528 km
- The average time of Belfast to London flight is 1 hour 10 minutes
- The number of flights that fly between these two cities is around200 per week.
- There are 5 airlines operating flights on Belfast to London route.
- Connecting flights are available though most are direct flights.
Most reliable airlines for Belfast to London route
Flybe and British Airways are the most reliable airlines for the Belfast to London route. Flights of these airlines are known for maximum on-time arrivals.
Best-rated airlines for Belfast to London route
Various airlines for this route are Flybe, Aer Lingus, British Airways,Ryanair, easyJet. Among these, the highest rated airline is Flybe airlines followed by British Airways and EasyJet airline.
Belfast, the capital city of northern Ireland, is the second largest in Ireland. Belfast is the largest producer of linen in the world. This city played a significant role in the industrial revolution. It had played a very big role during the industrial revolution. Belfast has an oceanic climate. It experiences snowfall for around 10 days a year and rain for around 150 days a year. The highest temperature on an average is 25 degree Celsius and the lowest can fall as much as -9 degree Celsius. Belfast is surrounded by mountains and experiences climate suitable for horticulture.Also, the city has around 3000 acres of parks. The city also houses airports of the highest order which include Belfast International and Belfast City.
- Belfast’s currency is Euros and London uses British Pound Sterling.In Belfast, 1 Euro is equal to 0.878 GBP.
- Monthly cost of living excluding house rent is 543.48£.
- Payments in Belfast can be made via credit cards, debit cards, and bank checks. Online banking is also available and so are Apple Pay and Google Wallet.
- The best places to visit in Belfast are Giant’s Causeway, TitanicMuseum, Irish Republican History Museum, Ulster Museum, BelfastCity hall, etc.
London is 35 m above sea level and is the hub of fashion and economy.Summers are soothing with an average temperature of 18°C while winters have temperatures between 2°C and 10°C. The weather is never too wet or dry but is sometimes accompanied by strong winds. London houses 6 commercial airports such as London Luton, London Southend, London Gatwick, London Stansted, London City, and London Heathrow.
- Currency exchange can be done at airports, post offices or banks.The exchange rate of 1 GBP is equal to 1.139 Euro.
- The modes of payments accepted in London are Cash, Credit Cards ,and Debit Cards, Alternative payment methods such as PayPal, ApplePay, Google Wallet, etc.
- The cost of living in London is pretty high and it is an expensive city with accommodation cost alone for single person being £750approximately.
- Famous places to visit in London are St. Paul’s Cathedral, the Shard, London Eye, Warner Bros Studios, London Dungeon, and the Westminster Abbey, etc.
Find the cheapest month for travelling from Belfast to London
April is the month when you can avail the cheapest flights from Belfast to London.
How to compare and get the cheapest flights from Belfast to London?
The following tips shall help you get the cheapest airfare for Belfast to London:
- Before travelling from Belfast to London one needs to compare the prices from different sites. Flybe provides the cheapest tickets as compared to other airlines.
- Do check whether morning flights are cheaper or evening flights.
- The tickets that are booked close to the date of departure evidently cost more because they are booked in an emergency.Therefore, booking the tickets much ahead of the date of departure will save you a lot of money.
- Look for student concessions, discounts and special offers.
- When searching turn on the incognito setting of your browser and also delete cookies.
What you need to know before travelling from Belfast to London?
- For this route, travelers board the flight the Belfast International Airport and land at the Gatwick, Heathrow, Luton or Stansted airport in London.
- Belfast International airport has one terminal. The airport has aplenty of facilities like refreshments and recreation, cafes and restaurants, shops, WIFI access, car parking, car rentals, near by airport hotels, etc.
- On arriving in London, one will find a single terminal, which makes navigation easier. The DL station of the airport connects to London Underground.
- London airports have notable facilities for travelers, such as shops, cafes and food joints, facilities for disabled travellers, specialised lounges, meeting rooms for business travellers, WIFI access, baby care rooms, currency exchange, ATMs, etc.
Note: Cleartrip Lowest Air Fares Calendar provides an indication of prices (per person) for a range of dates, so that you can see the cheapest air fares easily. The air fares you see here may not be available at the time you try and book.