Istanbul (IST) London (LON) Flight Schedule
Istanbul To London Flight Schedule ( 21 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Istanbul to London, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Luton Airport with an IATA code LGW.While in London, enjoy a comfortable stay at Rosewood London , The Arch London or Bulgari Hotel & Residences London These are some of the top hotels in London. Four Seasons Hotel London at Canary Wharf , Threadneedles, Autograph Collection by Marriott and Wyncliff Apartments are located near the Luton Airport airport.
Between Istanbul and London, 7 airlines are operational In a week, around 106 flights travel from Istanbul to London The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 03:40:00.
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Istanbul has been home to many kings, emperors, sultans and caliphs who have built and re-built the city’s numerous monuments time and again. Some sites that were once churches and mosques are now museums, while some palaces and mansions are now administrative centers. Istanbul is a dynamic modern city that celebrates and highlights its ancient history with the beautiful minarets and magnificent domes, palaces and bazaars that can be explored by strolling through its labyrinthine streets.
Istanbul’s ancient and grand mosques, palaces, cathedrals, churches, fortresses, museums, libraries and other historical monuments will make your trip to the city as mesmerizing as its beautiful landscape. The streets of Istanbul are packed with little shops selling Bohemian and one-of-a-kind merchandise.
Modern Istanbul is well-known for its cultural vibrancy, as the city has traditionally been the meeting-place of east and west and it still resonates with a multicultural vibe. The city welcomes tourists and you will find lots to do, with its modern art galleries, beaches, street cafes, and Michelin starred restaurants.
You can reach this historical and culturally rich city via two international airports; the Istanbul Ataturk Airport (IST) and the Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW).
The Istanbul Ataturk Airport is the oldest in the city and serves as the main international airport. It is only 19 km away from the city center. This airport has two terminals – the Domestic Terminal and International Terminal. As both the terminals are located close to each other you can easily access them on foot.
Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport is the second airport and it is located at a distance of 47 km from downtown Istanbul. The airport manages all its passengers from a single passenger terminal. Apart from the passenger terminal, there is a VIP terminal located in the two-storey, 400-square meter building within the premises of the airport.
Both airports are accessible with a number of convenient public transport options, including the metro, buses, and sea-buses. Taxis and car rental services are also available at both airports.
London is the most visited city in the world, where old-world charm meets the burgeoning metropolitan culture. It is a city that proudly showcases the celebrated architecture and ancient monuments, while embracing modernity and progress. It will not be wrong to say that London offers an unmatched experience as it is a melting pot of cultures, people, languages, and cuisines.
London is quite literally crowded with architectural and cultural masterpieces like the majestic Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace, Westminster Abbey, Victoria and Albert Museum, and London Tower, to name just a few! To witness the real London take a walk through the city streets to soak in all that is British. London is the world’s fashion capital and it will not disappoint you in terms of nightlife. The sounds of rock, jazz and blues waft out of themed bars and pubs spread all across the city.
As London is the most popular tourist destination, there are several international Airports in London. The three prominent airports in London are London Heathrow Airport, the London City Airport, and the London Gatwick Airport.
The London Heathrow Airport (LHR) is the city’s main international airport, which makes it one of the busiest airports in the world. There are four terminals at the London Heathrow Airport – Terminals 2, 3, 4, and 5. For the ease of passengers there are free shuttle train and bus services between the terminals. London Heathrow Airport is well connected with the city by buses, coaches, taxis, underground rail services, and rental cars.
The other airport is The London Gatwick Airport (LGW), which is located at a distance of 45 km south of London. It is the second largest airport in the UK and manages all its flights from a single runway. There are two terminals, namely the North Terminal and South Terminal.
The third airport is The London City Airport (LCY), which is another important commercial airport, located 15 km from the main city. The airport handles all its operations from a single terminal.
Despite the huge crowds, London boasts a well-connected public transport system and this is the most reliable way to commute between various locations in the city to the airport. In addition to the railways and bus services, you can also use taxis and private cars to commute.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Istanbul to London? These airline brands fly from Istanbul to London - Turkish Airlines, Air New Zealand, Malindo Air, American Airlines, British Airways, Air Fiji Ltd., and Atlasjet
- How many weekly flights from Istanbul to London? There are 106 weekly flights from Istanbul to London. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Turkish Airlines has 55, Air New Zealand has 2, Malindo Air has 7, American Airlines has 14, British Airways has 14, Air Fiji Ltd. has 7, and Atlasjet has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Istanbul? The first flight from Istanbul to London is at 7:10 AM, which is Turkish Airlines airline 1981 followed by Turkish Airlines 1979 which leaves at 7:45 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Istanbul? The last flight from Istanbul to London is at 9:45 PM which is Air Fiji Ltd..
- What is the airport code of Istanbul and London? Airport code of Istanbul is IST and London is LON.
- What is the name of the airport in Istanbul? The name of the primary airport in Istanbul is Sabiha Gken International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in London? The name of the primary airport in London is Luton Airport.
- How much time does it take to reach from Istanbul to London in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 03:40:00 to reach from Istanbul to London.
- What are some good options to stay at London? When in London, you may stay at Rosewood London , The Arch London or Bulgari Hotel & Residences London
- Which hotels are located near the London airport? Some of the top hotels near London airport are Four Seasons Hotel London at Canary Wharf , Threadneedles, Autograph Collection by Marriott and Wyncliff Apartments
Istanbul Airport Details
- Sabiha Gken International Airport
- Sabiha Gokcen Airport Terminal Building Pendik 34912 Istanbul - Turkey
- (+90) 216 588 8000
London Airport Details
- Luton Airport
- "Navigation House
- (+44) 1582 405100