Istanbul (IST) Mumbai (BOM) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Istanbul to Mumbai
Istanbul To Mumbai Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Istanbul to Mumbai, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport with an IATA code BOM.While in Mumbai, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Oberoi Mumbai , Sofitel Mumbai BKC or ITC Maratha These are some of the top hotels in Mumbai. Taj Lands End , Grand Hyatt and Trident Bandra Kurla are located near the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport airport.
Between Istanbul and Mumbai, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 14 flights travel from Istanbul to Mumbai The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 06:15:00. Istanbul to Mumbai flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 32456. This may extend up to ₹ 32456. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Istanbul has been home to many kings, emperors, sultans and caliphs who have built and re-built the city’s numerous monuments time and again. Some sites that were once churches and mosques are now museums, while some palaces and mansions are now administrative centers. Istanbul is a dynamic modern city that celebrates and highlights its ancient history with the beautiful minarets and magnificent domes, palaces and bazaars that can be explored by strolling through its labyrinthine streets.
Istanbul’s ancient and grand mosques, palaces, cathedrals, churches, fortresses, museums, libraries and other historical monuments will make your trip to the city as mesmerizing as its beautiful landscape. The streets of Istanbul are packed with little shops selling Bohemian and one-of-a-kind merchandise.
Modern Istanbul is well-known for its cultural vibrancy, as the city has traditionally been the meeting-place of east and west and it still resonates with a multicultural vibe. The city welcomes tourists and you will find lots to do, with its modern art galleries, beaches, street cafes, and Michelin starred restaurants.
You can reach this historical and culturally rich city via two international airports; the Istanbul Ataturk Airport (IST) and the Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW).
The Istanbul Ataturk Airport is the oldest in the city and serves as the main international airport. It is only 19 km away from the city center. This airport has two terminals – the Domestic Terminal and International Terminal. As both the terminals are located close to each other you can easily access them on foot.
Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport is the second airport and it is located at a distance of 47 km from downtown Istanbul. The airport manages all its passengers from a single passenger terminal. Apart from the passenger terminal, there is a VIP terminal located in the two-storey, 400-square meter building within the premises of the airport.
Both airports are accessible with a number of convenient public transport options, including the metro, buses, and sea-buses. Taxis and car rental services are also available at both airports.
The capital city of Maharashtra has emerged as a city with historic links, breathtaking British architecture, and a stunning coastline. This city is a melting pot of entertainment, culture, and commerce. Mumbai is a city with multi-cultural lifestyle and a vibrant nature.
It is also referred as the financial hub in the global chain of financial centers because it houses the largest port of India and is also home to the Bollywood film industry. The city also houses the offices of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), and the corporate headquarters of several leading Indian and global business conglomerates.
The Chatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport, located in the Mumbai is one of the largest aviation hubs in the country. As the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from across the world, it is the second busiest airport in India. To manage the air traffic, the Domestic and International terminals are situated in different locations in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
Travelling to and from the airport is quite convenient. There are a number of car rentals and fleet owners that offer services at both the terminals. You can easily rely on radio cabs, pre-paid taxis and public transport services, as they are easily available throughout the city, including the airport itself. In case you need to change terminals, from Domestic to International or vice versa, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport offers the In-Terminal transfer. AC buses ply between the terminals at short intervals throughout the day.
If you are visiting during the monsoon, you should plan your departure for the airport carefully, as the traffic is a major issue. Keep in mind that fare refusals from autorickshaw and taxi drivers are not uncommon, so call for a radio cab or taxi in advance.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Istanbul to Mumbai? These airline brands fly from Istanbul to Mumbai - Turkish Airlines and Air India
- How many weekly flights from Istanbul to Mumbai? There are 14 weekly flights from Istanbul to Mumbai. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Turkish Airlines has 7 and Air India has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Istanbul? The first flight from Istanbul to Mumbai is at 7:55 PM, which is Turkish Airlines airline 720 followed by Air India 6074 which leaves at 7:55 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Istanbul? The last flight from Istanbul to Mumbai is at 7:55 PM which is Air India.
- What is the airport code of Istanbul and Mumbai? Airport code of Istanbul is IST and Mumbai is BOM.
- What is the name of the airport in Istanbul? The name of the primary airport in Istanbul is Sabiha Gken International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Istanbul to Mumbai? Istanbul to Mumbai flights cost between ₹ 32456 and ₹ 32456 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Istanbul to Mumbai in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 06:15:00 to reach from Istanbul to Mumbai.
- What are some good options to stay at Mumbai? When in Mumbai, you may stay at The Oberoi Mumbai , Sofitel Mumbai BKC or ITC Maratha
- Which hotels are located near the Mumbai airport? Some of the top hotels near Mumbai airport are Taj Lands End , Grand Hyatt and Trident Bandra Kurla
Istanbul Airport Details
- Sabiha Gken International Airport
- Sabiha Gokcen Airport Terminal Building Pendik 34912 Istanbul - Turkey
- (+90) 216 588 8000
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org