Flights from London to Belfast on
FAQ about London to Belfast Flights
Is it true that takes less time on a direct London to Belfast flight than other airlines?
Yes. provide the fastest flights on this route
Do airlines provide extra space for sleeping?
Many of the Business class airlines provide extra space for sleeping.
Can I carry my own food?
Yes you can carry your own food. However, it should be properly packed.
Will I be served alcohol on a London to Belfast flight?
No airline serves alcohol on a domestic flight. You will get alcohol in only international flights
Is there web check-in option available with London to Belfast flight?
Yes, passenger do get a web check-in option with their London to Belfast flight via online web check-in or airport check-in.
Can I book budget hotels near Belfast Airport through the Internet?
Yes, one can book budget hotels near the airport via Cleartrip hotels option
Does London Airport have nappy changing facility for babies?
Yes, the newly developed London Airport has such facilities for babies and infants.
London to Belfast Flights
London is the political capital of the United Kingdom and one of the oldest cities of the world. Belfast is the capital city of Ireland and has a rich history. There are many flights that fly from London to Belfast every week so flying to Belfast is most convenient.
Travelling from London to Belfast by Plane
- London to Belfast is among the most traveled air routes with millions of travellers every year.
- The best time to fly between London and Belfast is summer i.e.April, May, and June.
- The London to Belfast distance by flight is 325mi.
- There are a total of 202flights between London and Belfast every week.
- The average London to Belfast flight time is 1 hrs10 mins.
- There are 5 airlines that operate direct London to Belfast flights.
- Mostly non-stop flights are also available for this route.
Most Reliable Airlines for London to Belfast Route
The most reliable flight operators for travelling to Belfast from Londonare Ryanair, FlyBe, Easyjet, British Airways, and Aer Lingus.
Best Rated Airlines for this Route
Flybe is the highest-rated airline for this route, followed by Aer Lingus,British Airways, Ryanair, and Easyjet.
The city area is 35 meters high from sea level. The largest palace in the UK i.e. The Palace of Westminster is the official Houses of Parliament. The city has a rich heritage and ancient history and was set up by the Romans as a civilian town. The weather here is fairly pleasant throughout the year. The most heated day may have a temperature of only 18°C. The coolest day in winter may record a temperature of 2°C. London has 6 airports that are London City, London Luton, London Heathrow, London Stansted, LondonGatwick, and London Southend.
- GBP is the official currency of the UK and 1 GBP equals to 1.14Euro.
- Cost of living in London is expensive. Being able to live on a shared basis, a person needs 350 to 600 pounds a month. Also, rent for a 1 BHK flat can vary between 700 to 1000 GBP.
- The modes of payments accepted at London are cash and cards of all popular entities and banks, and popular wallets and cards like Contactless, Oyster, Apple pay, Google wallet, and online payment systems like PayPal.
- Places to visit in London are the Westminster Abbey, BuckinghamPalace, Kensington Palace, Madame Tussauds Museum, London Eye, BigBen, London Dungeon, Windsor Castle, Warner Bros Studios, etc.
Belfast is 22 ft above sea level. The River Lagan passes through Belfast.The city has a dock where the remnant hull of the historic ship RMS Titanicis exhibited as a memorial and museum. The temperature in Belfastfluctuates between 19°C and 30°C all-round the year, and the variation in temperature is less here due to the ocean currents. The airport at Belfast is George Best Belfast City Airport. It is a single runway airport.
- The currency of Belfast is Euro as is in the rest of Ireland. Exchange rate for 1 Euro is 0.87 GBP.
- The cost of living in Belfast is high too. For a 900 sq ft apartment, the rent is around 770 pounds in a normal area and 1000pounds in a posh area.
- Cash and cards are both accepted in Belfast as mode of payments.Both debit and credit cards are accepted if they are Visa or MasterCard as these two are most popular. The credit cards must have the PIN and chip system to be accepted.
- There are lots of tourist attractions in Belfast, and some of the most important ones are Titanic, Ulster Museum, Botanic Gardens,St. Anne’s Cathedral, Waterfront Hall, Grand Opera House, BelfastCastle, and Crumlin Road Gaol.
Find the Cheapest month to travel from London to Belfast
The route is short and popular for traveling, and hence travellers from London often fly to Belfast round the year. You can find air tickets to Belfast at the lowest airfare if you book in advance.
How to compare and get the best flights from London to Belfast
To grab lowest airfare from London to Belfast, you can try the following:
- Lowest airfares often are not shown on the browser when you have not cleared the previous browsing cookies. Hence, you must clean the cookies before doing new search.
- It is important that you find a reliable airfare search operator which would show you unbiased real fares from all possible airline options for both direct and multi-stop flights.
- The cheapest airfare from London to Belfast can be close 20 GBP or even a little lower.
- You can get the low airfare from London to Belfast by applying as a student or a senior citizen or you can go for discounts.
- For the cheapest flight, book your air ticket from London CityAirport to Belfast City Airport for Wednesday.
What you need to know before flying from London to Belfast
- London has 6 airports. The Heathrow airport is 22km, Gatwick is 53km, Luton is 46 km, and Stansted is 64 km from the city center. You can reach the airport by train, taxi, or bus.
- London’s Heathrow airport provides all required facilities, such as ATMs, cafes and restaurants, waiting lounges, baby care facilities,currency exchange, lost property help, emergency facilities,meeting rooms, facilities for people with disabilities, VIP services for high-profile people and more.
- The Belfast International airport is 22 km from the city center.From the airport you can take shuttle service, cab, or car hire to reach your hotel.
- The Belfast city airport has standard dining, parking, and shopping facilities. Apart from this, ATMs, currency exchange kiosks,tourist information centers, smoking zones, wi-fi, changing rooms for babies and all such facilities are available.
Information of London Belfast Flight
|Aerial distance||513 KM|
|Total flights from London to Belfast in a week||781 flights|
|First Flight||easyJet 829 , departs at 06:15 AM|
|Last Flight||Etihad Airways 7958 , departs at 09:50 AM|
|Popular Airlines from London to Belfast||easyJet, British Airways, American Airlines, Aer Lingus, Sunstate Airlines, FlyBe, Japan Airlines, Ryanair, United, and Etihad Airways|
|Shortest Time of flights from London to Belfast||01h 20m|
|Airport codes flights from London to Belfast||London-STN,Belfast-BFS|
|Time of London to Belfast flights||00h 01m|
Hotels In Belfast
Most popular routes from London
- London Venice Flights
- London Orlando Flights
- London Glasgow Flights
- London Hong Kong Flights
- London Larnaca Flights
- London Toronto Flights
- London Ibiza Flights
- London Tokyo Flights
- London Nice Flights
- London Los Angeles Flights
- London Stockholm Flights
- London Bucharest Flights
- London Geneva Flights
- London Copenhagen Flights
- London Singapore Flights
- London Malta Flights
- London Porto Flights
- London Melbourne Flights
- London Vienna Flights
- London Zurich Flights
- London Cape Town Flights
- London Frankfurt Flights
- London Reykjavik Flights
- London Naples Flights
- London Miami Flights
- London Manila Flights
- London Johannesburg Flights
- London Munich Flights
- London Oslo Flights
- London San Francisco Flights