London to Malaga flights
London, the capital of England and the United Kingdom, has the world’s busiest city airport considering the passenger traffic. Malaga on the other hand is a port city on Southern Spain’s Costa de Sol. When you plan to travel from London to Malaga, flying is the most convenient and delightful option available.
Travelling From London to Malaga by Plane
- There are millions people who travel from London to Malaga each calendar year.
- The best time to visit Malaga is between May to October.
- How far is London to Malaga- 1022 miles / 1644 km.
- London to Malaga flight duration is 2h 40 min.
- There are about 160+ flights between London to Malaga per week.
- There are 8 airlines that have direct London to Malaga flights.
- Connecting flights are also available.
Most Reliable Airlines For London To Malaga Route
The most reliable and preferred airlines to fly between London to Malagaare Iberia, British Airways, and easyJet.
Best-Rated Airlines For The Route
The best-rated airlines for the London to Malaga route based on the travellers’ ratings are British Airways and easyJet.
London’s elevation above sea level is 35 m. The Shard London Bridge is 310meters and the tallest building here. London's history dates back to Roman era and is popular as the cultural capital of the world. Summer is pleas an there with temperature average of 18°C while winters are freezing with temperatures between 2°C and 10°C.The city of London is served by total 6airports - London City, London Heathrow, London Luton, London Southend, London Stansted, and London Gatwick. In between all the six, London Gatwick airport, located in West Sussex, is the second busiest airport in the UK.
- The currency of London is British Pound Sterling and the currency of Spain is Euro. As per the exchange rates, 1 GBP or British Pound Sterling is equal to 1.14 Euro as of 2018.
- London is an expensive city with accommodation cost alone for single person being £350 - £500 approximately.
- The mode of payments accepted in London is Cash, Credit Cards,Debit Cards, Alternative payment methods such as PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Wallet.
- Best places to visit in London are Warner Bros Studio, BuckinghamPalace, Madame Tussauds Museum, Tower of London, Big Ben,Kensington Palace, Windsor Castle, London Dungeon, WestminsterAbbey, London Eye, etc.
Malaga is a beautiful city of Spain with elevation above sea level 11 m. It is the birthplace of popular Spanish artist Pablo Picasso. It is sixth largest city of Spain and among the oldest cities of the world with history spanning 2800 years. Malaga experiences the Mediterranean climate. Summer here is quite hot and dry and the temperature revolves around 25-30 degree C. Winters are mild and rainy with temperature average 12 degrees. Malaga airport i.e. Málaga–Costa del Sol airport is located 8 km south-west of Malaga.
- The exchange rate of Euro is about €0.77= $1.
- Cost of living of one person per month is approximately 642.83$(520.97€) without house rent.
- Mode of payment accepted in Malaga is local currency, Credit Cards,VISA, Master Cards and AMEX.
- Some of the best places to visit in Malaga are Alcazaba, MalagaCathedral, Gibralfaro, Tivoli World and others.
Find The Cheapest Month To Travel From London To Malaga
The cheapest month to fly from London to Malaga is January.Cheapest airfare for London to Malaga is generally onFridays. Saturdays are the most expensive to buy air tickets.
How to compare and get the best flights from London to Malaga?
Here are a few tips to help you in London to Malaga cheapest flight booking -
- Compare your flight search from a reliable ‘comparison’ site that shows almost all the offers from various airlines depending on the date and place of your travel.
- Usually morning flights are more expensive than evening flights. So if such timings are convenient then you can surely opt for an evening flight for low London to Malaga flight fare.
- Clear your cookies or small text files stored in your computer to have better search options for London to Malaga air ticket.
- Book flights early. The cheapest flight on average is booked 60days prior to departure. It is advisable to book tickets at least 4weeks before the departure.
- If you are a student then loads of discounted travel tickets and holiday discounts are available for you. So, check out for cheap student fares.
What you need to know before flying from London to Malaga?
- Popular air route for London to Malaga is from London Gatwick airport.
- Heathrow airport is about 25.7 km or 16 mi from central London. You can reach the Heathrow Airport by train, taxi, or bus.
- Both London Gatwick and Heathrow airport in London offers a host of facilities like cash machines, baby care facilities, currency exchange, bars and restaurants, lounges, lost property assistance, emergency facilities, meeting rooms, facilities for disables, VIP services for high-profile diplomats and more.
- From central Malaga, the airport is 8 km. You can take a local taxi, shuttle services, or train to travel from the Malaga airport.
- Facilities at Malaga Airport are money exchange, ATMs, cafe, bars and restaurants, shopping, facilities for disabled travellers like wheelchair and adapted toilets, etc. Car parking and car hire facilities are also provided.
Note: Cleartrip Lowest Air Fares Calendar provides an indication of prices (per person) for a range of dates, so that you can see the cheapest air fares easily. The air fares you see here may not be available at the time you try and book.