More Flight Options from Manchester to Malaga
- Early morning Flights From Manchester to Malaga
- Morning Flights From Manchester to Malaga
- Afternoon Flights From Manchester to Malaga
- Evening Flights From Manchester to Malaga
- Night Flights From Manchester to Malaga
- Connecting Flights From Manchester to Malaga
- Direct Flights From Manchester to Malaga
- Cheap Flights From Manchester to Malaga
- Last minute flight deals From Manchester to Malaga
- Flight coupon codes From Manchester to Malaga
Top Routes From Malaga
Popular Airline Routes
Top International Routes
Manchester to Malaga Flights
Book Manchester to Malaga flight tickets with great discounts at cheapest airfare. Use coupon code ‘CTINT’ and get upto INR 10000 off. Also check cheapest return Malaga to Manchester flights online with Cleartrip.
Know more about Cleartrip's guide to safe air travel & Covid Travel Advisory: TravelSafe
FAQ about Manchester to Malaga Flights
Is it true that Ryanair takes less time on a direct Manchester to Malaga flight than other airlines?
Yes. Ryanair provide the fastest flights on this route
Do airlines provide extra space for sleeping?
Many of the Business class airlines provide extra space for sleeping.
Can I carry my own food?
Yes you can carry your own food. However, it should be properly packed.
Will I be served alcohol on a Manchester to Malaga flight?
No airline serves alcohol on a domestic flight. You will get alcohol in only international flights
What is the average range of Economy class tariffs on Manchester to Malaga flight route?
The Economy class airfare ranges from Rs. 7662 to Rs. 148745. British Airways, Tui Airways, easyJet, Jet2.Com, Ryanair, and Norwegian provide tickets in this range.
Is there web check-in option available with Manchester to Malaga flight?
Yes, passenger do get a web check-in option with their Manchester to Malaga flight via online web check-in or airport check-in.
Can I book budget hotels near Malaga Airport through the Internet?
Yes, one can book budget hotels near the airport via Cleartrip hotels option
Does Manchester Airport have nappy changing facility for babies?
Yes, the newly developed Manchester Airport has such facilities for babies and infants.
Manchester to Malaga
Manchester in England has a rich industrial heritage. Malaga on the other hand, is the six largest city of Spain. It is enriched with hotels and resorts and is home to pristine yellow sand beaches. From Manchester, there are several flights to Malaga within a reasonable price range beckoning one to behold the shimmering skyline of Malaga with its myriad exquisite structures and enjoy its delectable local cuisines.
Travelling from Manchester to Malaga by plane
- Over a million of travellers traverse through this route every year.
- The best time to fly to Malaga is during the spring season March-May.
- The distance between Manchester and Malaga is 1157 miles / 1862 km.
- The average flight time from Manchester to Malaga is 3 hours.
- There are more than 30 flights from Manchester to Malaga every week.
- There are 4 airlines providing direct flight from Manchester to Malaga.
- Both non-stop and connecting flights are available. Also, the most common hop is Paris.
Most Reliable Airlines for Manchester to Malaga Route
The most reliable airline flying from Manchester to Malaga is Ryan air.Other airlines on this route are Jet2 and easyJet.
Best rated Airlines for the Manchester to Malaga Route
Ryan air airline is the best rated airline flying from Manchester to Malaga.It has got the best reviews for its affordable price and services.
After London and Edinburgh, Manchester is one of the most visited cities in England and has an elevation of 38m above the sea level. The first inter-city railway passenger station was the Manchester Liverpool Road Railway Station. Chetham’s school of music and Chethams’s library was founded and established as a collegiate church of the parish in 1421 by Thomas de la Warre who was the lord of the manor. Pretty much like that of the British Isles, Manchester experiences a tropical Oceanic climate. Ithas mild summers and cool winters. The temperature rises till 25 degree Celsius during the day and rarely reaches 30 degree Celsius in afternoon.Manchester experiences light precipitation throughout the year. The reexists a small airfield, which is called the City Airport Manchester at a distance of about 9.3km (6 miles) to the western side of Manchester City Centre.
- The currency of Manchester is British Sterling Pound and the currency of Malaga is Euro. As per the exchange rates, 1 GBP or British Pound Sterling is equal to 1.14 Euro.
- The cost of living in Manchester is 750 pound/ month for a single person.
- The modes of payments accepted in Manchester are Bank checks,Credit and Debit cards, Electronic checks, Money orders, Cashier checks, etc.
- The best places to visit in Manchester are Old Trafford Stadium,Museum of Science and Industry, National Football Museum, Imperial War Museum North, Manchester Cathedral, Castle field, Heaton Park,etc.
Malaga has an elevation of 11m above the sea level. It is the sixth largest city in Spain with an approximate population of 0.5 million. This city is located on the Costa del Sol towards the northern side of the Mediterranean Sea. The northern part of Africa is just 130km away from this city. The city of Malaga is one of the ancient cities in the world as it was founded2800 years ago. This city is the birth place of the internationally famous painter and sculptor, Pablo Picasso. The tourism sector along with construction and technology services contribute significantly to the GDP of the city. The city experiences an average annual temperature ranging from23 degree Celsius during the day time to 14 degree Celsius at night. MalagaCosta del Sol Airport is the main and only airport of this city.
- The exchange rate of 1 Euro is equal to 0.877 GBP.
- The cost of living in Malaga is approximately 520.97€ per month fora single person with house rent.
- Different modes of payments accepted in Malaga are Travellers checks, Credit and Debit cards, Bank checks and Electronic checks.
- The most famous places to visit in Malaga are Alcazaba of Malaga,Malaga Cathedral, Gibralfaro, Tivoli World, etc.
Find the cheapest month to travel from Manchester to Malaga
The cheapest month to fly from Manchester to Malaga is January.Cheapest airfare for Manchester to Malaga is available on Wednesdays. Monday is the most expensive day to purchase tickets for this route.
How to compare and get the best flights from Manchester to Malaga?
The following are the best methods to book the cheapest airline tickets from Manchester to Malaga:
- Visit a reliable comparison site and compare your ticket prices based on the day of your travel and your destination.
- Early morning flights from Manchester to Malaga are quite expensive; sometimes double the normal price.
- To book the cheapest Manchester to Malaga air flight, make sure you have cleared your cookies.
- Book your tickets 45 days in advance or at least 4 weeks prior to your departure date.
- If you are a student, check out for discounted travel fare options,widely available on various internet sites.
- If your priority is to save money and not time, book a one way flight to your location. Though it’ll take you some excess time, it is one of the cheapest options available.
What you need to know before flying from Manchester to Malaga?
- Malaga Airport is located at a distance of 8 kilometers from Central Malaga. You can cover this distance by availing shuttle services, taxi or train, etc.
- At Malaga Airport, you can get facilities such as car parking, car hire, ATMs, special facilities for disabled individuals, cafes,restaurants and bars, etc.
- Manchester Airport is located at a distance of 7.5 kilometers from the city centre. You can avail shuttle services, direct trains or taxis to reach the city centre.
- At Manchester Airport, you can avail emergency services, special services for disabled individuals, dining facilities, ATMS, car parking, car hire, lost property acceptance, meeting rooms,currency exchange, baby care and other such facilities.
The price of a Manchester to Malaga flight ticket varies between a minimum ₹ 7662 or up to ₹ 148745.
Information of Manchester Malaga Flight
|Aerial distance||1853 KM|
|Total flights from Manchester to Malaga in a week||103 flights|
|First Flight||British Airways 7317 , departs at 05:40 AM|
|Last Flight||Norwegian 5015 , departs at 08:05 PM|
|Popular Airlines from Manchester to Malaga||British Airways, Tui Airways, easyJet, Jet2.Com, Ryanair, and Norwegian|
|Shortest Time of flights from Manchester to Malaga||02h 55m|
|Airport codes flights from Manchester to Malaga||Manchester-MAN,Malaga-AGP|
|Time of Manchester to Malaga flights||00h 03m|
Manchester Malaga Cheap Flights
|Manchester Malaga Cheap Flights||Fare ₹||Airlines Name||Date of journey||Timings|
|Cheapest Fare within 30 days||₹7662*||EasyJet||14/05/2023||07:06 PM-11:06 PM||Book Now|
|Cheapest Fare within 90 Days||₹3913*||Ryanair||26/06/2023||04:06 PM-08:06 PM||Book Now|
|Lowest Fare to Travel||₹3913*||Ryanair||26/06/2023||04:06 PM-08:06 PM||Book Now|
Manchester Malaga Flights Timings & Other Info
|Flight timings||EasyJet||Ryanair||Channel Expr Air||Vueling Airlines||Swiss Intl Air||KLM Royal Dutch|
|Early Morning (12 AM to 8 AM)||0||0||4||0||0||1|
|Morning ( 8 AM to 12 PM)||1||1||0||0||2||3|
|After Noon ( 12 PM to 4 PM)||1||1||0||4||0||0|
|Evening ( 4 PM to 8 PM)||2||3||1||1||4||1|
|Night ( 8 PM to 12 AM)||0||0||0||0||0||1|
|Baggage Details ( Check in )||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's|
Most popular routes from Manchester
- Manchester Amsterdam Flights
- Manchester Orlando Flights
- Manchester Barcelona Flights
- Manchester Alicante Flights
- Manchester New York Flights
- Manchester Faro Flights
- Manchester London Flights
- Manchester Lisbon Flights
- Manchester Lanzarote Flights
- Manchester Belfast Flights
- Manchester Milan Flights
- Manchester Budapest Flights
- Manchester Las vegas Flights
- Manchester Brussels Flights
- Manchester Madrid Flights
- Manchester Paphos Flights
- Manchester Toronto Flights
- Manchester Hong Kong Flights
- Manchester Stockholm Flights
- Manchester Miami Flights
- Manchester San Francisco Flights
- Manchester Athens Flights
- Manchester Larnaca Flights
- Manchester Copenhagen Flights
- Manchester Munich Flights
- Manchester Vienna Flights
- Manchester Hamburg Flights
- Manchester Edinburgh Flights
- Manchester Reykjavik Flights
- Manchester Los Angeles Flights
More Flights To Malaga
- Dublin Malaga Flights
- Birmingham Malaga Flights
- Glasgow Malaga Flights
- Bristol Malaga Flights
- Leeds Malaga Flights
- Edinburgh Malaga Flights
- Belfast Malaga Flights
- Newcastle Malaga Flights
- Cork Malaga Flights
- Cardiff Malaga Flights
- Barcelona Malaga Flights
- Brussels Malaga Flights
- Nottingham Malaga Flights
- Paris Malaga Flights
- Madrid Malaga Flights
- Southampton Malaga Flights
- Exeter Malaga Flights
- Norwich Malaga Flights
- Liverpool Malaga Flights
- London Malaga Flights
- Bournemouth Malaga Flights