Manchester to Barcelona Flights
Located in north-west England, Manchester is famous for its sporting connections. Barcelona on the other hand is the city in Spain and known for hosting the many international sport tournaments including the Olympics.The two European cities offer a different ambience stringed together through that line of game. Direct flights connecting the British and Spanish cities are regularly available for numerous customers flying from the Manchester Airport to that of Barcelona.
Travelling from Manchester to Barcelona by Plane
- Millions of people fly from Manchester to Barcelona every year.
- The best time to visit Barcelona is from May to June.
- The distance between Manchester and Barcelona is 857 miles / 1380km.
- The average time of Manchester to Barcelona flight is 2 h 20 min.
- There are more than 20 flights a week that fly direct on the route.
- 4 airlines fly direct on Manchester to Barcelona route.
- Both non-stop and connecting flights are conveniently available.
Airlines for Manchester to Barcelona Route
Vueling is the most reliable airlines on this route.
Best rated airlines for the route
According to customers’ ratings, the best-rated airlines from Manchester to Barcelona are Vueling and Ryanair.
Manchester is situated at an elevation of 38 meters above sea level, and lies on the east bank of River Ir well surrounded by the Pennines on the northern and eastern borders. The city of Manchester is one of the most populous urban areas in the United Kingdom with a population of about 2.55million. It was the site of one of the world's first passenger railway stations in the Victorian era. The city experiences mild summers with an approximate temperature around 16°C and cool winters with an average temperature of 4°C, much like the rest of the British Isles. The Manchester City is served by the Manchester Airport, which is also availed by the people of Northern England and North Wales. The airport is the third busiest airport in the United Kingdom.
- Manchester accepts the British Pound as its currency and Barcelonauses Euro as its currency. The current exchange rate of 1 GBP is about 1.14 Euro.
- The cost of living in Manchester ranks 131st out of 567cities of the world. A single person’s cost for a month can be roughly around £615 exclusive of rent.
- The modes of payments accepted in Manchester are cash, debit cards,credit cards, debit cards, along with alternative payment methods,such as Apple Pay, PayPal, etc.
- Barcelona has an elevation of 47 m above sea level and is the capital of Catalonia with a population of over 4 million people. It is the sixth most populous area in the European Union. It has also earned the status of one of the world’s major global cities. The history of the city of Barcelona is over 2000 years old. Situated on the north-eastern coast of Iberian Peninsula, the city enjoys a Mediterranean climate, climate with mildly humid winters and hot to warm summers. The temperatures here range between31 degree Celsius and 8 degree Celsius throughout the year. The city’s airport - Barcelona-El Prat Airport – is located 17 km away from the main city. This airport is the second largest in Spain and the largest in the Mediterranean region. A highway, commuter train and bus connect the airport to the main city.
Barcelona has an elevation of 47 m above sea level and is the capital of Catalonia with a population of over 4 million people. It is the sixth most populous area in the European Union. It has also earned the status of one of the world’s major global cities. The history of the city of Barcelona is over 2000 years old. Situated on the north-eastern coast of Iberian Peninsula, the city enjoys a Mediterranean climate, climate with mildly humid winters and hot to warm summers. The temperatures here range between31 degree Celsius and 8 degree Celsius throughout the year. The city’s airport - Barcelona-El Prat Airport – is located 17 km away from the main city. This airport is the second largest in Spain and the largest in the Mediterranean region. A highway, commuter train and bus connect the airport to the main city.
- The city accepts the Spanish currency – Euro. The current rate of exchange of 1 Euro is 1.23 US Dollars.
- The cost of living in Barcelona is ranked at 250th out of 567 cities and a single person’s cost for a month is around €665.88 without rent.
- Modes of payment used in Barcelona are cash, bank cards, bank checks, travellers’ checks, PayPal, etc.
- Top places to visit in Barcelona are La Sagrada Familia, PicassoMuseum, Las Ramblas street, Barrio Gotico, Modernist buildings,Tibidabo hill and more.
The cheapest month to travel from Manchester to Barcelona
The cheapest month to book a nair ticket from Manchester to Barcelona is January.
How to compare and get the best flights from Manchester to Barcelona?
- When wanting to get the most out of a trip, saving on the airline fare seems a viable place to constrain the budget. To avail cheapest airline tickets from Manchester to Barcelona, visit a comparison website that shall provide you with the cheapest variant depending on your location and date of travel.
- Clear caches and delete cookies to research more efficiently.
- Sometimes either morning or evening flights are cheaper. So, find out and book one way flight from Manchester to Barcelona suitably to save some additional money.
- Book your flight tickets 75days or at least a month before your departure date.
- Have an eye on discounted deals, student concessions, senior concessions and special offers all- round year. For better insight,visit flagship websites of particular airlines.
What you need to know before flying from Manchester to Barcelona?
- As stated above, Manchester is served by the Manchester Airport while Barcelona has one primary airport that is Barcelona-El Prat Airport.
- Manchester Airport can be reached by a number of well-connected local and regional buses available from morning till late night.The airport is located at junction 5 via M56 and has direct links to M6 and M60. It is thereby easily accessible from the Northern or Southern direction. Train, car, bus and metro are the common means to reach the Manchester Airport.
- The Barcelona Airport is located 17 km away from the city and has a commuter train running to and fro connecting the city to the Airport. Along with this minibus, aerobus, bus and taxi service is also there.
- The Manchester Airport provides Airport Parking facility to Pre-Book your space and also Chauffer Services for travellers. The airport also has hotel services allowing travelers to stay over for flights in the airport itself. More facilities include Mobility Equipment for old and disabled, changing places, coffee shops,restaurants, shower facilities, play areas, free WiFi access, etc.
- Apart from the variety of restaurants available in Barcelona Airport, it provides a currency exchange booth, VIP lounges, ATMs,car rentals, tourist Information and various other services for the benefit of the travellers.
Note: Cleartrip Lowest Air Fares Calendar provides an indication of prices (per person) for a range of dates, so that you can see the cheapest air fares easily. The air fares you see here may not be available at the time you try and book.