London to Dublin Flights
London is the most famous, beautiful and more populous city located on the bank of river Thames. London has a rich culture and a growing infrastructure. Dublin on the other hand is the most beautiful and the capital city of Ireland located by the bank of River Liffey. Dublin is also a cultural city and known for education. If you are planning to fly from London to Dublin, you are going to have a delightful experience.
Travelling From London to Dublin by Plane
- Millions of people fly from London to Dublin each year.
- The best time to fly from London to Dublin is from May to August.
- London to Dublin distance is around 302 miles / 486 km.
- From London to Dublin it takes around 1 hour and 20 minutes via air.
- Around 412 flights are available from London to Dublin per week.
- There are 5 airlines that fly direct from London to Dublin.
- Connecting flights are also available.
Most Reliable Airlines For London To Dublin Route
The most reliable airlines to fly from London to Dublin known for on-time arrivals are CityJet and British Airways.
Best-Rated Airlines For The Route
The top 3 best rated airlines for this route is CityJet, British Airways,and Ryanair.
London is spread in an area of 1,572 km square and is 35m above sea level.It is the biggest city in the United Kingdom and Europe. It is also said that the city was founded by Brutus the Trojan, around 1070 BC and not by the Romans of the 1st century AD. London has a temperate oceanic climate with the maximum temperature of 22 degree Celsius between the month of July and August and the minimum temperature of 3 degree Celsius in the month of February. There are a total of 6 airports in the city, such as LondonHeathrow Airport, London city airport, London Gatwick Airport, London LutonAirport, London South End Airport, London Stansted Airport.
- The currency of London is British Pound Sterling (GBP) and the currency of Ireland is Euro. The exchange rate of 1 GBP is equal to1.14 Euro.
- Cost of living for a single person per month in London without house rent is £750.
- The mode of payments accepted in London is Cash, Credit and DebitCards, or one can use PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Wallet.
- There are many places to visit in London and some of most famous places are Buckingham Palace, Madame Tussauds Museum, Warner BrosStudio, Tower of London, Big Ben, Kensington Palace, WindsorCastle, London Dungeon, Westminster Abbey, London Eye, etc.
Dublin has an elevation of 85 meters (279 feet) near the coastal area on the Eastern part. The Southern part or the mountainous region has risen around 450 meters (1475 feet). Dublin can be considered as city of arts and culture and many Nobel laureates are from here. It is also the home of notable playwrights like Oscar Wilde and Jonathan Swift. The city has a rich history and the invasion by Vikings in the 8th Century is quite well-known. The city is located in the maritime climate zone, which means it has pleasant summers and mild winters. It has a mild temperate usually of 32°F. The airport of Dublin is called Dublin Airport and located about10 miles north of the city.
- 1 GBP or British Pound Sterling is equal to 1.14 Euro as of 2018.
- Cost of living for a single person per month is around 822.65€ per month, excluding accommodation.
- Modes of payments used are cash and credit cards like Visa and MasterCard. American Express and Diners Club are also used in some places. PayPal is also used as an e-wallet.
- Popular places to visit in Dublin are Dublin Castle, Spire of Dublin, Manson House, Anna Livia Monument, Christ Church Cathedral,St. Patrick’s Cathedral, etc.
Find The Cheapest Month To Travel From London To Dublin
The cheapest month to travel from London to Dublin is January while the most expensive is July. Wednesday is the day when the airfare for this route is the cheapest.
How to compare and get the best flights from London to Dublin?
- Compare flight prices, flight schedule of various airlines for London to Dublin from a reliable ‘comparison’site.
- Early morning flights from London to Dublin are 20% more costly than evening flights.
- It is advisable to book 90 days in advance get cheap tickets for London to Dublin flight.
- Clear your cookies or small text files stored in your computer to have better results for London to Dublin flight. It is better to book in incognito mode.
What you need to know before flying from London to Dublin by plane?
- Heathrow airport is about 25.7 km from central London. You can reach the Heathrow Airport by train, taxi, or bus.
- Heathrow airport in London offers a host of facilities like cash machines, baby care facilities, currency exchange, bars and restaurants, lounges, lost property assistance, emergency facilities, meeting rooms, facilities for disables, VIP services for high-profile diplomats and more.
- After landing at the Dublin airport, one can use Airlink, DublinBus and Taxi to reach the city centre, which is around 12km from the airport.
- Dublin airport offers several facilities like bars, cafes and restaurants, banks, customer enquiry, wheelchair and other facilities for disabled, luggage trolleys, baby changing facilities, Internet, kiosks, multi faith prayer room.
Note: Cleartrip Lowest Air Fares Calendar provides an indication of prices (per person) for a range of dates, so that you can see the cheapest air fares easily. The air fares you see here may not be available at the time you try and book.