Dubai (DXB) Mangalore (IXE) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Dubai to Mangalore
Dubai To Mangalore Flight Schedule ( 4 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Dubai to Mangalore, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Mangalore International Airport with an IATA code IXE.While in Mangalore, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Taj Gateway Hotel Old Port Road , The Ocean Pearl or GoldFinch The Finest Boutique Hotel These are some of the top hotels in Mangalore. Sai Suraj International Hotel , Ginger Mangalore and Indrani Amrut Palace are located near the Mangalore International Airport airport.
Between Dubai and Mangalore, 3 airlines are operational In a week, around 26 flights travel from Dubai to Mangalore The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 03:45:00. Dubai to Mangalore flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 5614. This may extend up to ₹ 50472. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Dubai is the most populated and developed of all cities in the UAE. Although best known for its shopping centers, splendid skyscrapers, and extravagant modern architecture, Dubai has a lot more to offer to tourists. You will discover the true spirit of Dubai in the quiet by-lanes, bustling ‘souks’, and vast stretches of sand dunes.
Dubai is a perfect mix of history, culture, and modernity, making it a suitable destination for every possible kind of tourist. From the latest designer fashion apparel, to exotic spices, gold and diamond jewelry, shopaholics can expect the best experience in Dubai. Walking in and out of the city’s glitzy malls, with spectacular fountains is an experience in itself.
It is easy to reach this ideal destination as Dubai has two international Airports – the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world. It has three terminals that offer international flights, regional and low-cost flights, while the third is meant exclusively for Emirates Airline passengers. Dubai International Airport is connected to the metro rail network and can be accessed via taxis and buses as well.
The Al Maktoum International Airport is referred to as the airport of the future and is close to ‘New Dubai’. The Al Maktoum Airport currently has one passenger terminal that caters to both international and domestic flights. This airport can be accessed via buses and the nearest metro station to the airport is Ibn Battuta, from where buses and taxis are available to the airport.
Keep in mind that metro services are not available on Friday mornings and services only start by 1pm on Fridays, so plan your trip to from the airport accordingly.
As Mangalore is nestled between the serene blue waters of the Arabian Sea and the towering hills of the Western Ghats, it would not be wrong to say that the town offers the best of both worlds – the mountains and the sea. Named after the Goddess Mangaladevi, there are a number of temples that you can visit when in Mangalore. The city has a rich cultural heritage and still retains a laidback small-town charm.
This beautiful beach town is small, cozy, chaotic, yet naturally inviting. The clear blue waters, sandy shores, and swaying palm trees will please your senses and give you a relaxing holiday experience. Mangalore is an amalgamation of varied cultures, with influences of Portuguese, British and Mysore rulers visible through the city. This idyllic holiday destination lures a lot of tourists because of its old-world charm.
Mangalore may retain its laidback atmosphere, but it is well-connected and has good infrastructure, with the Mangalore Airport (IXE) located on hilltop at a distance of just 7 km from the main city center. It has a new integrated terminal that handles both domestic and international flights, while the old terminal is now exclusively used for the chartered flights to Madina, in Saudi Arabia.
As Mangalore is a small city, commuting isn’t difficult to and from the airport. City buses ply between the airport and the city offer a convenient and affordable means of transport. The airport also has a pre-paid taxi counter at the arrival gate, from where taxis can be hired to get to different locations in the city.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Dubai to Mangalore? These airline brands fly from Dubai to Mangalore - Jet Airways, SpiceJet, and Air India Express
- How many weekly flights from Dubai to Mangalore? There are 26 weekly flights from Dubai to Mangalore. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Jet Airways has 7, SpiceJet has 5, and Air India Express has 14
- When does the first flight leave from Dubai? The first flight from Dubai to Mangalore is at 2:35 AM, which is Jet Airways airline 531 followed by SpiceJet 60 which leaves at 12:55 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Dubai? The last flight from Dubai to Mangalore is at 11:30 PM which is Air India Express.
- What is the airport code of Dubai and Mangalore? Airport code of Dubai is DXB and Mangalore is IXE.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Mangalore? The name of the primary airport in Mangalore is Mangalore International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Dubai to Mangalore? Dubai to Mangalore flights cost between ₹ 5614 and ₹ 50472 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Dubai to Mangalore in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 03:45:00 to reach from Dubai to Mangalore.
- What are some good options to stay at Mangalore? When in Mangalore, you may stay at The Taj Gateway Hotel Old Port Road , The Ocean Pearl or GoldFinch The Finest Boutique Hotel
- Which hotels are located near the Mangalore airport? Some of the top hotels near Mangalore airport are Sai Suraj International Hotel , Ginger Mangalore and Indrani Amrut Palace
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport
- E 311 - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 885 0710