Dubai (DXB) to Amritsar (ATQ) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Dubai to Amritsar
Dubai to Amritsar Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Dubai to Amritsar, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport with an IATA code ATQ.While in Amritsar, enjoy a comfortable stay at Radisson Blu Amritsar , Hyatt Amritsar or Holiday Inn Ranjit Avenue These are some of the top hotels in Amritsar. Holiday Inn Ranjit Avenue , HK Clarks Inn Amritsar and Park Inn By Radisson are located near the Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport airport.
Between Dubai and Amritsar, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 14 flights travel from Dubai to Amritsar The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 03h 10m. Dubai to Amritsar flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 5131. This may extend up to ₹ 417770. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Dubai is the most populated and developed of all cities in the UAE. Although best known for its shopping centers, splendid skyscrapers, and extravagant modern architecture, Dubai has a lot more to offer to tourists. You will discover the true spirit of Dubai in the quiet by-lanes, bustling ‘souks’, and vast stretches of sand dunes.
Dubai is a perfect mix of history, culture, and modernity, making it a suitable destination for every possible kind of tourist. From the latest designer fashion apparel, to exotic spices, gold and diamond jewelry, shopaholics can expect the best experience in Dubai. Walking in and out of the city’s glitzy malls, with spectacular fountains is an experience in itself.
It is easy to reach this ideal destination as Dubai has two international Airports – the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world. It has three terminals that offer international flights, regional and low-cost flights, while the third is meant exclusively for Emirates Airline passengers. Dubai International Airport is connected to the metro rail network and can be accessed via taxis and buses as well.
The Al Maktoum International Airport is referred to as the airport of the future and is close to ‘New Dubai’. The Al Maktoum Airport currently has one passenger terminal that caters to both international and domestic flights. This airport can be accessed via buses and the nearest metro station to the airport is Ibn Battuta, from where buses and taxis are available to the airport.
Keep in mind that metro services are not available on Friday mornings and services only start by 1pm on Fridays, so plan your trip to from the airport accordingly.
Amritsar, home to the beautiful Golden Temple, is one of those cities that embraces the old and the new, but unlike most others, it keeps them firmly apart. A city that does not shy away from modernity and progress, Amritsar also preserves its rich cultural and religious heritage with great zeal. The tiny, crowded bazaars and old buildings dominate one side of the city, while the luxurious malls and shiny hotels dominate the other.
Amritsar has many religious sites and historic temples and is an important pilgrimage site for Sikhism. But, religious or not, the old city is fascinating to all tourists with its rich collection of historic sites and monuments. The modern part of the city that is developing exponentially also has a lot to offer, from the local lifestyle and fashion, to delicious food and entertainment.
It is easy to reach this holy city, as Sri Guru Ram Das Jee International Airport is located approximately 11 km from the city center of Amritsar. The airport is one of the largest in North India. Amritsar’s airport has only one integrated terminal for both domestic and international arrivals and departures. The new terminal can handle over 1.46 million passengers annually.
Private cars and regular bus services from the airport can get you to any part of the city and even outside the city and vice-versa. The railway station is located 23 kilometers from the airport and is well-connected by road.
During the winter months, fog severely effects visibility and there are frequent delays and cancellations of flights. It is best to get the latest flight information before you leave for the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Dubai to Amritsar? These airline brands fly from Dubai to Amritsar - SpiceJet and Air India Express
- How many weekly flights from Dubai to Amritsar? There are 14 weekly flights from Dubai to Amritsar. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - SpiceJet has 7 and Air India Express has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Dubai? The first flight from Dubai to Amritsar is at 5:00 AM, which is SpiceJet airline 56 followed by Air India Express 192 which leaves at 11:30 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Dubai? The last flight from Dubai to Amritsar is at 11:30 PM which is Air India Express.
- What is the airport code of Dubai and Amritsar? Airport code of Dubai is DXB and Amritsar is ATQ.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Amritsar? The name of the primary airport in Amritsar is Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Dubai to Amritsar? Dubai to Amritsar flights cost between ₹ 5131 and ₹ 417770 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Dubai to Amritsar in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 03h 10m to reach from Dubai to Amritsar.
- What are some good options to stay at Amritsar? When in Amritsar, you may stay at Radisson Blu Amritsar , Hyatt Amritsar or Holiday Inn Ranjit Avenue
- Which hotels are located near the Amritsar airport? Some of the top hotels near Amritsar airport are Holiday Inn Ranjit Avenue , HK Clarks Inn Amritsar and Park Inn By Radisson
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport
- E 311 - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 885 0710
Amritsar Airport Details
- Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
- "Airport Director / Public Information Officer