Dubai (DXB) Kuwait (KWI) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Dubai to Kuwait
Dubai To Kuwait Flight Schedule ( 24 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Dubai to Kuwait, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Kuwait International Airport with an IATA code KWI.While in Kuwait, enjoy a comfortable stay at These are some of the top hotels in Kuwait. Crowne Plaza Hotel Kuwait , and Continental Suite Farwaniya are located near the Kuwait International Airport airport.
Between Dubai and Kuwait, 4 airlines are operational In a week, around 150 flights travel from Dubai to Kuwait The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01:40:00. Dubai to Kuwait flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 5836. This may extend up to ₹ 359958. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Dubai is the most populated and developed of all cities in the UAE. Although best known for its shopping centers, splendid skyscrapers, and extravagant modern architecture, Dubai has a lot more to offer to tourists. You will discover the true spirit of Dubai in the quiet by-lanes, bustling ‘souks’, and vast stretches of sand dunes.
Dubai is a perfect mix of history, culture, and modernity, making it a suitable destination for every possible kind of tourist. From the latest designer fashion apparel, to exotic spices, gold and diamond jewelry, shopaholics can expect the best experience in Dubai. Walking in and out of the city’s glitzy malls, with spectacular fountains is an experience in itself.
It is easy to reach this ideal destination as Dubai has two international Airports – the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world. It has three terminals that offer international flights, regional and low-cost flights, while the third is meant exclusively for Emirates Airline passengers. Dubai International Airport is connected to the metro rail network and can be accessed via taxis and buses as well.
The Al Maktoum International Airport is referred to as the airport of the future and is close to ‘New Dubai’. The Al Maktoum Airport currently has one passenger terminal that caters to both international and domestic flights. This airport can be accessed via buses and the nearest metro station to the airport is Ibn Battuta, from where buses and taxis are available to the airport.
Keep in mind that metro services are not available on Friday mornings and services only start by 1pm on Fridays, so plan your trip to from the airport accordingly.
Kuwait is an emerging tourist destination, nestled in the north of the Arabian Gulf. The majestic landscape of Kuwait city is defined by lofty glass high-rises, intriguing architectural designs, and its superb coastline.
Although Kuwait has traditionally been regarded solely as a center of commerce to most travelers, this has changed greatly, as people have started to appreciate and recognize what lies beneath the surface. With its traditional souks, quaint houses, cultural legacy, and modern façade, Kuwait is spectacular and alive. Despite the wave of modernity that engulfs the city, it still retains and showcases is traditional Arabian charm. If you want to witness the old-world feel of the city, head to the Seif Palace and Grand Mosque.
If you are an art enthusiast, the city has a lot to offer. There are a number of museums that feature a vast collection of historical relics and artifacts. It will not be wrong to say that Kuwait City is sure to win the hearts of visitors.
You can easily reach the Kuwait City as the Kuwait International Airport (KWI) is located just 16 km from the city. It is the only international airport and serves as a hub for Kuwait Airways and Jazeera Airways. Currently, there is only one terminal at the airport and it is referred as the Sheikh Saad Al Abdallah Terminal. A new terminal is being built and is expected to be completed this year, taking the capacity of the airport to 25 million passengers annually.
Since, the airport is located close to Kuwait City, travelers can get to various destinations easily via buses and taxis. Buses from the airport ply at regular intervals to important locations in the city. You can also book taxis from the taxi service counter, which is available at the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Dubai to Kuwait? These airline brands fly from Dubai to Kuwait - Emirates, Flydubai, Kuwait Airways, and Jazeera Airways
- How many weekly flights from Dubai to Kuwait? There are 150 weekly flights from Dubai to Kuwait. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Emirates has 48, Flydubai has 57, Kuwait Airways has 21, and Jazeera Airways has 24
- When does the first flight leave from Dubai? The first flight from Dubai to Kuwait is at 12:55 AM, which is Emirates airline 853 followed by Flydubai 69 which leaves at 2:25 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Dubai? The last flight from Dubai to Kuwait is at 10:45 PM which is Flydubai.
- What is the airport code of Dubai and Kuwait? Airport code of Dubai is DXB and Kuwait is KWI.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Kuwait? The name of the primary airport in Kuwait is Kuwait International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Dubai to Kuwait? Dubai to Kuwait flights cost between ₹ 5836 and ₹ 359958 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Dubai to Kuwait in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01:40:00 to reach from Dubai to Kuwait.
- Which hotels are located near the Kuwait airport? Some of the top hotels near Kuwait airport are Crowne Plaza Hotel Kuwait , and Continental Suite Farwaniya
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai International Airport
- Al Twar - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 2161216 / +971 4 224 5555
Kuwait Airport Details
- Kuwait International Airport
- "Gazali Expy
- (+82) 1577-2600