Dubai (DXB) Bangkok (BKK) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Dubai to Bangkok
Dubai To Bangkok Flight Schedule ( 16 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Dubai to Bangkok, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Suvarnabhumi Airport with an IATA code BKK.While in Bangkok, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Siam , The Celadon Bangkok or Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok These are some of the top hotels in Bangkok. Summit Windmill Golf Residence , Novotel Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport and Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport are located near the Suvarnabhumi Airport airport.
Between Dubai and Bangkok, 5 airlines are operational In a week, around 101 flights travel from Dubai to Bangkok The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 06:20:00. Dubai to Bangkok flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 18223. This may extend up to ₹ 453163. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Dubai is the most populated and developed of all cities in the UAE. Although best known for its shopping centers, splendid skyscrapers, and extravagant modern architecture, Dubai has a lot more to offer to tourists. You will discover the true spirit of Dubai in the quiet by-lanes, bustling ‘souks’, and vast stretches of sand dunes.
Dubai is a perfect mix of history, culture, and modernity, making it a suitable destination for every possible kind of tourist. From the latest designer fashion apparel, to exotic spices, gold and diamond jewelry, shopaholics can expect the best experience in Dubai. Walking in and out of the city’s glitzy malls, with spectacular fountains is an experience in itself.
It is easy to reach this ideal destination as Dubai has two international Airports – the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world. It has three terminals that offer international flights, regional and low-cost flights, while the third is meant exclusively for Emirates Airline passengers. Dubai International Airport is connected to the metro rail network and can be accessed via taxis and buses as well.
The Al Maktoum International Airport is referred to as the airport of the future and is close to ‘New Dubai’. The Al Maktoum Airport currently has one passenger terminal that caters to both international and domestic flights. This airport can be accessed via buses and the nearest metro station to the airport is Ibn Battuta, from where buses and taxis are available to the airport.
Keep in mind that metro services are not available on Friday mornings and services only start by 1pm on Fridays, so plan your trip to from the airport accordingly.
The capital city of Thailand, Bangkok boasts of a rich history and it instantly evokes images of an exotic orient, but it is so much more. Bangkok is a commercial hub, a religious city and the center of Thai culture; it is among Asia's most popular tourist destinations. It is here that tradition and modernity collide to produce a truly harmonious blend of cultures.
Bangkok is known for its active nightlife, oriental architecture, rich culture, and its eclectic street life. Situated on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, and once the seat of the Ayutthaya and Chakri dynasties, today Bangkok features among the topmost urban spaces in the world. Explore the old neighborhoods of Khao San Road and Chinatown to add a local flavor to your experience.
Getting in and out of the city is fairly easy, as Bangkok is home to not one, but two international airports; Suvarnabhumi Airport and the Don Mueang International Airport. The Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) is located in the Bang Phil District of the Samut Prakan Province, at a distance of approximately 30 kilometers from downtown Bangkok. It operates from a single terminal and is one of world’s largest single terminal airports.
The Don Mueang International Airport (BMK) is one of the world’s busiest international airports. It served as the main international airport before Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport took over as the main airport.
Both airports are accessible by road via public buses, car rental services, and taxis. There is a free shuttle bus service that also runs between Don Mueang International Airport and Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Dubai to Bangkok? These airline brands fly from Dubai to Bangkok - Flydubai, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink, Emirates, Thai Airways, and All Nippon
- How many weekly flights from Dubai to Bangkok? There are 101 weekly flights from Dubai to Bangkok. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Flydubai has 3, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink has 28, Emirates has 49, Thai Airways has 14, and All Nippon has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Dubai? The first flight from Dubai to Bangkok is at 3:15 AM, which is Flydubai airline 523 followed by Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink 8384 which leaves at 3:00 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Dubai? The last flight from Dubai to Bangkok is at 10:30 PM which is Emirates.
- What is the airport code of Dubai and Bangkok? Airport code of Dubai is DXB and Bangkok is BKK.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Bangkok? The name of the primary airport in Bangkok is Suvarnabhumi Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Dubai to Bangkok? Dubai to Bangkok flights cost between ₹ 18223 and ₹ 453163 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Dubai to Bangkok in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 06:20:00 to reach from Dubai to Bangkok.
- What are some good options to stay at Bangkok? When in Bangkok, you may stay at The Siam , The Celadon Bangkok or Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok
- Which hotels are located near the Bangkok airport? Some of the top hotels near Bangkok airport are Summit Windmill Golf Residence , Novotel Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport and Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport
- E 311 - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 885 0710
Bangkok Airport Details
- Suvarnabhumi Airport
- "999 Bang Na-Trat
- (+66) 2 132 1888