Singapore to Bangkok Flights
Singapore, a country located in the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula, is gradually becoming India’s most sought after destinations for its green sky scrapers. Whereas Bangkok, the capital of the most popular tourist attraction Thailand, is a city of contrasts with magnificent temples and energetic manpower. The most convenient way to travel from Singapore to Bangkok is via flights.
Travelling from Singapore to Bangkok by Plane
- Every day thousands of people travel from Singapore to Bangkok by air.
- The best time to visit Bangkok is from November to March.
- The aerial distance between Singapore and Bangkok is about 894miles / 1439 km.
- The average time taken from Singapore to Bangkok is 2h 20 min.
- There are about 200 direct flights every week from Singapore to Bangkok.
- There are 9 airlines that have direct flights from Singapore to Bangkok.
- Both non-stop and connecting flights are available.
Most Reliable Airlines for Singapore to Bangkok Route
The most reliable airline for this particular route is Jetstar Asia, owing to their on-time arrivals.
Best Rated Airlines for the Route
Scoot, Thai Lion Air, and Thai AirAsia are the best-rated airlines for this route based on passengers’ ratings.
Singapore is situated at an elevation of 58 m from sea level and became the member of the United Nations on September 21 in the year 1965. It is theworld’s fourth leading financial hub and has one of the busiest ports in the entire world. The history of the city of Singapore dates back to the third century but evidence says that its trading settlements exhibited in the 14th century. The city has a tropical rain forest climate.The temperatures here range between 35 degree Celsius and 25 degree Celsius throughout the year. There are two airports in the city that serve the passengers on a regular basis. These are the Changi Airport and the SeletarAirport.
- The currency of Singapore is Singapore Dollar and the currency of Bangkok is Thai Baht. The exchange rate of 1 S$ is equal to 23.787THB.
- The cost of living is higher in Singapore as compared to other Asian countries. The cost of accommodation for a single person costs around 3,014.85 S$ per month.
- Cash is commonly used throughout the city to make payments. Besides this, Credit cards (American Express, Master Card, and Visa), Banks checks, NETS Card, Flash Pay, etc are also accepted in the city.
- Some popular places to visit in Singapore are Singapore Zoo, JurongBird Park, night safari, botanical garden, and more.
Situated at an elevation of 12 m from sea level, Bangkok is the home to one of the world’s famous energy drinks, Red Bull, which was created in Bangkok in the year 1976. The city was under the rule of Ayutthaya during the 15th century and evidence suggests this is the time when the history of the city began. Bangkok has a monsoon climate with the maximum average temperature of 35 degree Celsius and the minimum average temperature of 29 degree Celsius. The city is served by two airports, the Suvarnabhumi Airport, the Don Mueang International Airport.
- The exchange rate of 1 THB is about 0.042 S$.
- Bangkok has a cost of living index of 56.22 with monthly cost being20,618.42 THB for a single person.
- Modes of payment accepted in Bangkok are Cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, other Cashless options.
- Some popular places to visit in Bangkok are Jim Thompson House,Dusit Palace, Vimanmek Mansion, Royal Barge National Museum, etc.
Find the Cheapest Month to Travel from Singapore to Bangkok
February is usually the month when you can find really cheap flight tickets from Singapore to Bangkok.
How to Compare and Get the Best Flights from Singapore to Bangkok?
To ensure that you get a good deal when booking flight tickets from Singapore to Bangkok, here are certain tips that will help:
- Book your tickets two months or at least three weeks before the date of departure. Flight tickets are usually cheap when you book in advance, and you end up saving a lot of money.
- Look for a reliable comparison site to find an airline for the Singapore to Bangkok route. Compare the prices, reviews and services.
- Check if direct flights are cheaper or connecting ones and book suitably. Sometimes, connecting flights cost you a lot less but take a lot of time.
- Book flights that depart during the evening, as morning flights are found to be more expensive than the evening ones.
So with the help of these few easy techniques, you can compare and get the best deal.
What You Need To Know Before Flying From Singapore To Bangkok?
- The most popular air route from Singapore to Bangkok is from Changi Airport to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi. The Changi Airport in Singapore is also easily accessible via local transport like taxi, buses, and MRT.
- The Changi Airport in Singapore is also easily accessible via local transport and has all the modern facilities, such as lounges, WIFI,nearby hotels, car parking facility, car rental services, shopping stops, food courts and restaurants, and much more.
- On can avail different modes of transport from the Bangkok Airport to reach your hotel or anywhere in the city. Your options are private car, motorcycle taxi, airport rail link, shuttle services,taxi, and bus.
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Bangkok offers a host of facilities to its passengers. Some of them are ATMs, currency exchange, restaurants, bars, shopping options, Thai handicrafts and products shops, lounges, luggage storage facilities, etc.
Note: Cleartrip Lowest Air Fares Calendar provides an indication of prices (per person) for a range of dates, so that you can see the cheapest air fares easily. The air fares you see here may not be available at the time you try and book.