Singapore (SIN) Bangkok (BKK) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Singapore to Bangkok
Singapore To Bangkok Flight Schedule ( 63 flights found )
Travelling by air is the most convenient and comfortable way of getting from one Indian city to another. However, the procedure of booking air tickets is not always straightforward. To ensure that you may book flights easily and fast, Cleartrip provides all the details you need in one place.
ATA, Tiger Airways, Emirates, Air New Zealand, JetStar Asia, Virgin Australia, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways, Austrian Airlines, Scandinavian SAS, Swiss International Airlines, Thai Air Asia, SriLankan Airlines, translation missing: en.airlines.SL, Oasis Hong Kong, Cathay Pacific, Air India, Egyptair Express, Ethiopian Air, and Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink are the airlines that operate between Singapore and Bangkok. Every week, there are 378 flights from Singapore to Bangkok. Of this number, ATA has 9, Tiger Airways has 31, Emirates has 30, Air New Zealand has 42, JetStar Asia has 35, Virgin Australia has 37, Singapore Airlines has 37, Thai Airways has 21, Austrian Airlines has 8, Scandinavian SAS has 7, Swiss International Airlines has 7, Thai Air Asia has 42, SriLankan Airlines has 14, translation missing: en.airlines.SL has 14, Oasis Hong Kong has 7, Cathay Pacific has 2, Air India has 7, Egyptair Express has 14, Ethiopian Air has 7, and Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink has 7.
To avail of the best offers, you should book your tickets 30-45 days in advance. Flights starting at Singapore leave from Singapore Changi Airport. The IATA code of this airport is SIN. Flights landing at Bangkok arrive at Suvarnabhumi Airport. The IATA code of this airport is DMK.
Whether you are booking a flight from Singapore to Bangkok for business or leisure, Cleartrip will help you make travel stress-free. Check your PNR status on its website to confirm if your tickets have been booked. Use the Web check-in option provided to save time that you would otherwise spend at the airport. With Cleatrip comes the assurance of convenience.
The price of a Singapore to Bangkok flight ticket varies between a minimum Rs. 2930 or up to Rs. 250347.
A city of towering skyscrapers and bright city lights, Singapore is a beacon of modernity and technological prowess and is one of the most desirable locations to visit and live in. It is known for its excellent urban infrastructure, with well-connected highways that allow smooth-running traffic, glittering malls, clean and wide boulevards surrounded by manicured trees, and at the same time endowed with dense forests that provide a home to chirping birds and wildlife. It is a city where modernity charges forward, but the charm of the aging soul of the city is not lost.
Singapore has no dearth of tourist attractions and the city promises to keep you entertained, right from the time you step into the airport! You can get on a boat and take a tour of the island, an activity that is extremely popular with tourists. This small island state has an impressive atmosphere of contrasts, which abounds with activities, making it very tough to pick out the top few. Theme pubs, casinos, and nightclubs will ensure that your night is well-spent.
The city is connected to international airports via the Singapore Changi Airport, which is located at a short distance from the commercial center in Changi. It is one of the world’s busiest airports in the Southeast Asian region, and is also rated as one of the best. There are three terminals at the Singapore Changi Airport – Terminals 1, 2, and 3. To ensure easy transit of passengers between terminals there is skytrain service that is operational between 5:00 AM and 2:30 AM.
Commuters will have no trouble commuting from the airport as it is well-connected with public buses, taxis, rental cars and trains. You can even hire limousines from the airport.
Singapore airport is an entertainment hub in itself and visitors often tend to lose track of time exploring the various attractions at the airport, including theaters and gaming consoles, so be careful if you are spending any waiting time at the airport.
The capital city of Thailand, Bangkok boasts of a rich history and it instantly evokes images of an exotic orient, but it is so much more. Bangkok is a commercial hub, a religious city and the center of Thai culture; it is among Asia's most popular tourist destinations. It is here that tradition and modernity collide to produce a truly harmonious blend of cultures.
Bangkok is known for its active nightlife, oriental architecture, rich culture, and its eclectic street life. Situated on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, and once the seat of the Ayutthaya and Chakri dynasties, today Bangkok features among the topmost urban spaces in the world. Explore the old neighborhoods of Khao San Road and Chinatown to add a local flavor to your experience.
Getting in and out of the city is fairly easy, as Bangkok is home to not one, but two international airports; Suvarnabhumi Airport and the Don Mueang International Airport. The Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) is located in the Bang Phil District of the Samut Prakan Province, at a distance of approximately 30 kilometers from downtown Bangkok. It operates from a single terminal and is one of world’s largest single terminal airports.
The Don Mueang International Airport (BMK) is one of the world’s busiest international airports. It served as the main international airport before Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport took over as the main airport.
Both airports are accessible by road via public buses, car rental services, and taxis. There is a free shuttle bus service that also runs between Don Mueang International Airport and Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Singapore to Bangkok? These airline brands fly from Singapore to Bangkok - ATA, Tiger Airways, Emirates, Air New Zealand, JetStar Asia, Virgin Australia, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways, Austrian Airlines, Scandinavian SAS, Swiss International Airlines, Thai Air Asia, SriLankan Airlines, translation missing: en.airlines.SL, Oasis Hong Kong, Cathay Pacific, Air India, Egyptair Express, Ethiopian Air, and Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink
- How many weekly flights from Singapore to Bangkok? There are 378 weekly flights from Singapore to Bangkok. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - ATA has 9, Tiger Airways has 31, Emirates has 30, Air New Zealand has 42, JetStar Asia has 35, Virgin Australia has 37, Singapore Airlines has 37, Thai Airways has 21, Austrian Airlines has 8, Scandinavian SAS has 7, Swiss International Airlines has 7, Thai Air Asia has 42, SriLankan Airlines has 14, translation missing: en.airlines.SL has 14, Oasis Hong Kong has 7, Cathay Pacific has 2, Air India has 7, Egyptair Express has 14, Ethiopian Air has 7, and Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Singapore? The first flight from Singapore to Bangkok is at 6:55 AM, which is ATA airline 298 followed by Tiger Airways 2102 which leaves at 7:05 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Singapore? The last flight from Singapore to Bangkok is at 11:05 PM which is JetStar Asia.
- What is the airport code of Singapore and Bangkok? Airport code of Singapore is SIN and Bangkok is BKK.
- What is the name of the airport in Singapore? The name of the primary airport in Singapore is Singapore Changi Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Bangkok? The name of the primary airport in Bangkok is Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Singapore Airport Details
- Singapore Changi Airport
- "Airport Blvd
- (+65) 6595 6868
Bangkok Airport Details
- Suvarnabhumi Airport
- "999 Bang Na-Trat
- (+66) 2 132 1888