Dubai (DXB) Singapore (SIN) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Dubai to Singapore
Dubai To Singapore Flight Schedule ( 11 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Dubai to Singapore, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Singapore Changi Airport with an IATA code SIN.While in Singapore, enjoy a comfortable stay at Raffles Singapore , InterContinental Singapore or Capella Singapore These are some of the top hotels in Singapore. Changi Cove , Changi Cove and Crowne Plaza Changi Airport are located near the Singapore Changi Airport airport.
Between Dubai and Singapore, 4 airlines are operational In a week, around 76 flights travel from Dubai to Singapore The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 07:30:00. Dubai to Singapore flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 18127. This may extend up to ₹ 453922. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Dubai is the most populated and developed of all cities in the UAE. Although best known for its shopping centers, splendid skyscrapers, and extravagant modern architecture, Dubai has a lot more to offer to tourists. You will discover the true spirit of Dubai in the quiet by-lanes, bustling ‘souks’, and vast stretches of sand dunes.
Dubai is a perfect mix of history, culture, and modernity, making it a suitable destination for every possible kind of tourist. From the latest designer fashion apparel, to exotic spices, gold and diamond jewelry, shopaholics can expect the best experience in Dubai. Walking in and out of the city’s glitzy malls, with spectacular fountains is an experience in itself.
It is easy to reach this ideal destination as Dubai has two international Airports – the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world. It has three terminals that offer international flights, regional and low-cost flights, while the third is meant exclusively for Emirates Airline passengers. Dubai International Airport is connected to the metro rail network and can be accessed via taxis and buses as well.
The Al Maktoum International Airport is referred to as the airport of the future and is close to ‘New Dubai’. The Al Maktoum Airport currently has one passenger terminal that caters to both international and domestic flights. This airport can be accessed via buses and the nearest metro station to the airport is Ibn Battuta, from where buses and taxis are available to the airport.
Keep in mind that metro services are not available on Friday mornings and services only start by 1pm on Fridays, so plan your trip to from the airport accordingly.
A city of towering skyscrapers and bright city lights, Singapore is a beacon of modernity and technological prowess and is one of the most desirable locations to visit and live in. It is known for its excellent urban infrastructure, with well-connected highways that allow smooth-running traffic, glittering malls, clean and wide boulevards surrounded by manicured trees, and at the same time endowed with dense forests that provide a home to chirping birds and wildlife. It is a city where modernity charges forward, but the charm of the aging soul of the city is not lost.
Singapore has no dearth of tourist attractions and the city promises to keep you entertained, right from the time you step into the airport! You can get on a boat and take a tour of the island, an activity that is extremely popular with tourists. This small island state has an impressive atmosphere of contrasts, which abounds with activities, making it very tough to pick out the top few. Theme pubs, casinos, and nightclubs will ensure that your night is well-spent.
The city is connected to international airports via the Singapore Changi Airport, which is located at a short distance from the commercial center in Changi. It is one of the world’s busiest airports in the Southeast Asian region, and is also rated as one of the best. There are three terminals at the Singapore Changi Airport – Terminals 1, 2, and 3. To ensure easy transit of passengers between terminals there is skytrain service that is operational between 5:00 AM and 2:30 AM.
Commuters will have no trouble commuting from the airport as it is well-connected with public buses, taxis, rental cars and trains. You can even hire limousines from the airport.
Singapore airport is an entertainment hub in itself and visitors often tend to lose track of time exploring the various attractions at the airport, including theaters and gaming consoles, so be careful if you are spending any waiting time at the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Dubai to Singapore? These airline brands fly from Dubai to Singapore - Emirates, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink, Air New Zealand, and Singapore Airlines
- How many weekly flights from Dubai to Singapore? There are 76 weekly flights from Dubai to Singapore. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Emirates has 34, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink has 28, Air New Zealand has 7, and Singapore Airlines has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Dubai? The first flight from Dubai to Singapore is at 2:30 AM, which is Emirates airline 432 followed by Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink 8432 which leaves at 2:30 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Dubai? The last flight from Dubai to Singapore is at 9:15 PM which is Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink.
- What is the airport code of Dubai and Singapore? Airport code of Dubai is DXB and Singapore is SIN.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Singapore? The name of the primary airport in Singapore is Singapore Changi Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Dubai to Singapore? Dubai to Singapore flights cost between ₹ 18127 and ₹ 453922 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Dubai to Singapore in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 07:30:00 to reach from Dubai to Singapore.
- What are some good options to stay at Singapore? When in Singapore, you may stay at Raffles Singapore , InterContinental Singapore or Capella Singapore
- Which hotels are located near the Singapore airport? Some of the top hotels near Singapore airport are Changi Cove , Changi Cove and Crowne Plaza Changi Airport
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport
- E 311 - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 885 0710
Singapore Airport Details
- Singapore Changi Airport
- "Airport Blvd
- (+65) 6595 6868