London to Singapore flights
London is the capital of United Kingdom and one of the most visited cities in the world. On the contrary, Singapore is known for its exotic beauty,delectable cuisine, and citizen-friendly approach. The most convenient way to travel from London to Singapore is via flight. There are numerous flights available at affordable rates for this route.
Travelling from London to Singapore by plane
- Many travelers travel from London to Singapore throughout the year.
- Best time to visit Singapore would be the month of Feb-April &Nov-Jan.
- The aerial distance between London and Singapore is 6765 miles/10888 km.
- The average flight time for London to Singapore is 13 h 10 m.
- There are more than 250 flights flying from London to Singapore every week.
- There are 4 airlines which facilitate direct flights from London to Singapore.
- Both non-stop and connecting flights are available.
Most reliable airline for London to Singapore Route
The most reliable airline for this particular route is Singapore Airlines,followed by LOT Polish Airlines and British Airways for maximum on-timearrivals.
Best rated airline for London to Singapore Route
The most reliable airline for this particular route is Singapore Airlines,followed by LOT Polish Airlines and British Airways for maximum on-time arrivals.
London is 35 meters above sea level. It is a 21st century city that has its roots in ancient Roman history. Usually summer temperature is 15-30 degrees C. July is hottest with 19 degrees and January is coldest with 5 degrees.October is the wettest month with 71 mm rainfall. London experiences frequent rain showers. The second busiest airport in the world which is the Heathrow Airport is situated in London. It is one of the most renowned international airports in the world.
- Cost of living is high in London. Rental for a single person may cost around 720 to 1000 pounds.change rate of 1 Pound is equivalent to1.85 Singapore Dollars, as of 2018.
- Cost of living is high in London. Rental for a single person maycost around 720 to 1000 pounds.
- Payment is accepted via cash, PayPal, debit cards, and credit cards in the city. Also, most of the well-established credit cards are widely accepted throughout London. Visa and MasterCard are commonly used.
- Best places to visit in London are the Buckingham Palace,Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Warner Bros Studio, Madame TussaudsMuseum, London Eye, the Windsor Castle, etc.
Singapore is situated 15 meters above sea level. Singapore is ranked at the 5th position in relation to the Human Development Index. After years of social unrest and disputes, Singapore became an independent republic on 9th August, 1965.Singapore experiences tropical climate with consistent temperature, high humidity and rainfall. The temperature here ranges between 25 degree Celsius and 32 degree Celsius. Singapore Changi Airport is the primary airport and is 33 km from the city centre.
- The exchange rate of 1 Singapore Dollar is equivalent to 0.543 GBP.
- Cost of living in Singapore is lower than in London. The monthly rent for a fully furnished studio apartment with 480 sq. ft. in athriving and expensive area in the city is roughly around 3000Singapore Dollars per month.
- Payment is accepted in the form of cash, PayPal, debit cards, and credit cards. Most of the well-established credit cards are widely accepted throughout Singapore. Visa and MasterCard work the best.
- Some of the must-visit places in Singapore include Gardens by the Bay, Little India, and Arab Street, Singapore Flyer, BotanicGardens, Universal Studios, Changi Museum, Singapore Zoo, SentosaIsland, Changi Beach, etc.
Find the Cheapest month to travel from London to Singapore
The cheapest month to travel from London to Singapore is February.
How to compare and get the best flights from London to Singapore?
To book the cheapest airfare from London to Singapore,follow these tips:
- If you are planning a trip in advance, you can look at the price charts of flights from London to Singapore on a monthly basis simply by using the filter and choose the month when airfare is low.
- Book flights from London to Singapore at affordable rates with the help of a premium comparison website.
- Search in incognito mode and delete internet cookies before search.
- Book 80 days in advance or at least 6 weeks prior to the date of your departure to find cheapest flight tickets.
- Airfare of London to Singapore morning flights are less by 10%.
What you need to know before flying from London to Singapore?
- Heathrow Airport is approximately 19 miles from Central London.There are several modes of transportation available that an individual can avail. An individual can take the bus, train or taxi in order to reach Heathrow Airport.
- There are a range of facilities available at Heathrow Airport. Some of the facilities include baby care facilities, bars and restaurants, currency exchange facilities, lounge areas, emergency facilities, lost property assistance, facilities for disabled individuals such as provision of wheelchairs and adapted toilets,meeting rooms and VIP facilities for high-profile individuals such as movie stars, diplomats and government officials, etc.
- An individual can take the bus, train or taxi in order to reach Singapore Changi Airport.
- The Singapore Changi Airport offers a range of facilities to the general public as well. Some of the facilities include bars and restaurants, meeting and conference rooms, currency exchange facilities, lounge areas, emergency facilities, facilities for disabled, shopping centers and VIP facilities, etc.
Note: Cleartrip Lowest Air Fares Calendar provides an indication of prices (per person) for a range of dates, so that you can see the cheapest air fares easily. The air fares you see here may not be available at the time you try and book.