Dubai (DXB) to Rome (ROM) Flight Booking
Dubai to Rome Flight Schedule ( 6 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Dubai to Rome, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Ciampino-g B Pastine International Airport with an IATA code FCO.While in Rome, enjoy a comfortable stay at Hotel Eden , St.George or Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese These are some of the top hotels in Rome. JC Hotel , Grand Hotel Villa dei Papi and VILLA TUSCOLANA are located near the Ciampino-g B Pastine International Airport airport.
Between Dubai and Rome, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 42 flights travel from Dubai to Rome The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 06h 05m.
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Dubai is the most populated and developed of all cities in the UAE. Although best known for its shopping centers, splendid skyscrapers, and extravagant modern architecture, Dubai has a lot more to offer to tourists. You will discover the true spirit of Dubai in the quiet by-lanes, bustling ‘souks’, and vast stretches of sand dunes.
Dubai is a perfect mix of history, culture, and modernity, making it a suitable destination for every possible kind of tourist. From the latest designer fashion apparel, to exotic spices, gold and diamond jewelry, shopaholics can expect the best experience in Dubai. Walking in and out of the city’s glitzy malls, with spectacular fountains is an experience in itself.
It is easy to reach this ideal destination as Dubai has two international Airports – the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world. It has three terminals that offer international flights, regional and low-cost flights, while the third is meant exclusively for Emirates Airline passengers. Dubai International Airport is connected to the metro rail network and can be accessed via taxis and buses as well.
The Al Maktoum International Airport is referred to as the airport of the future and is close to ‘New Dubai’. The Al Maktoum Airport currently has one passenger terminal that caters to both international and domestic flights. This airport can be accessed via buses and the nearest metro station to the airport is Ibn Battuta, from where buses and taxis are available to the airport.
Keep in mind that metro services are not available on Friday mornings and services only start by 1pm on Fridays, so plan your trip to from the airport accordingly.
Rome is also known as ‘The Eternal City’, with its iconic monuments that still testify to the glory and grandeur of what was the ancient Roman Empire. The landscape is defined by its splendid sculptures, mosaics, and the mystical underground catacombs. Rome is Italy’s explosive celebration of culture, art, and history. You will find beautiful ancient ruins and exquisite medieval churches, surrounded by quiet lanes, streets brimming with activity, and beautiful cafes everywhere.
Rome is every art lover’s dream as the art is not just limited to the museums or galleries, but is scattered throughout the streets and cobbled avenues. In addition to art and culture, Rome is also a celebrated fashion capital and shopping destination.
The fastest way to reach Rome is by air. There are two airports in Rome, namely The Leonardo da Vinci International Airport and The Ciampino-G. B. Pastine International Airport.
The Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO) or the Rome Airport Fiumicino is Italy’s first airport. It is located approximately 25 km to the southwest of Rome. There are four terminals at the airport – Terminals 1, 2, 3, and 5. Terminals 1, 2, and 3 serve domestic flights, while Terminal 5 is handles international flights. The airport is well-connected with the city via trains, and taxis. It is known for its efficient Leonardo Express that links the airport to Rome’s main railway station.
The Ciampino-G. B. Pastine International Airport (CIA) is the secondary international airport of Rome. This airport is 12 km south of central Rome and is one of the oldest airports still in use. Since its inception, Ciampino has been handling executive flights and charter flights almost exclusively. The airport is well-connected to the city, with buses and taxis easily available to get to any part of the city.
As there are new operational conditions at the Leonardo da Vinci International Airport, it is best to verify your terminal number and departure status to avoid inconvenience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Dubai to Rome? These airline brands fly from Dubai to Rome - Emirates and Sunstate Airlines
- How many weekly flights from Dubai to Rome? There are 42 weekly flights from Dubai to Rome. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Emirates has 21 and Sunstate Airlines has 21
- When does the first flight leave from Dubai? The first flight from Dubai to Rome is at 3:20 AM, which is Emirates airline 99 followed by Sunstate Airlines 8099 which leaves at 3:20 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Dubai? The last flight from Dubai to Rome is at 3:45 PM which is Sunstate Airlines.
- What is the airport code of Dubai and Rome? Airport code of Dubai is DXB and Rome is ROM.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Rome? The name of the primary airport in Rome is Ciampino-g B Pastine International Airport.
- How much time does it take to reach from Dubai to Rome in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 06h 05m to reach from Dubai to Rome.
- What are some good options to stay at Rome? When in Rome, you may stay at Hotel Eden , St.George or Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese
- Which hotels are located near the Rome airport? Some of the top hotels near Rome airport are JC Hotel , Grand Hotel Villa dei Papi and VILLA TUSCOLANA
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport
- E 311 - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 885 0710
Rome Airport Details
- Ciampino-g B Pastine International Airport
- "Via Appia Nuova
- (+39) (0) 6 65951