Flights from Ahmedabad to Kolkata onFare Calendar
FAQ about Ahmedabad to Kolkata Flights
What is the duration of Ahmedabad to Kolkata cheap flights?
Ahmedabad to Kolkata by flight takes 2 hours and 50 minutes.
Where can I get updated Ahmedabad to Kolkata flight schedule?
Our web portal and mobile app will give you all required information with regards to flight schedules.
When should I book to get the cheapest flight from Ahmedabad to Kolkata?
Sooner, the better! It’s recommended that you book the tickets 2 months in advance to get the cheap flights from Ahmedabad to Kolkata.
What is the average Ahmedabad to Kolkata flight ticket rate?
The airfare from Ahmedabad to Kolkata varies between ₹ 3500* to ₹ 10,000*, sometimes more.
Can I carry food on a flight from Ahmedabad to Kolkata?
Yes, all domestic flights allow us to carry food on neatly packed containers. Liquid foods are not allowed.
Why should I choose Cleartrip for flight and hotel bookings?
Cleartrip offers you best value for money with cheap flight and hotels in Kolkata. A customer-friendly cancellation and refund policy gives you a breather to plan your travel with flexibility. With our amazing offers you can book the cheapest flight from Ahmedabad to Kolkata. Moreover, we also provide round the clock customer support along with flexibility of date change which is almost free. So, you can get a lot of benefits while booking flights at our travel site.
Fly from Ahmedabad to Kolkata at an Affordable Price with Cleartrip!
Travelling to the “City of Joy” - Kolkata can be as exciting and joyful as the city. Here, we bring you all the things you need to know as a traveller, about Ahmedabad to Kolkata flights and Kolkata to Ahmedabad flights along with airport information. Cleartrip is a one-stop solution for all your travel related needs and bookings.
Kolkata, formerly known as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal. The city was also the capital of India during the British rule in 18th century. It is known for literary works, music and Bengali sweets. The city’s weather is the best during the latter half of the year making it a treat during the festive months from October to February. From April to September the city is at its peak summer with temperature touching up to 35 degrees C. If you are planning to visit Kolkata for leisure then plan your travel in the months of Durga Puja i.e. October-November to witness the festivities here.
Ahmedabad to Kolkata Flight Booking
Kolkata being one of the metros of India is very well-connected by air across the globe. We offer you the best options to book your Ahmedabad to Kolkata flights anytime, anywhere. We offer you the best value with flexible payment options, easy cancellation & refund process and customer support team to assist you 24X7. So, you can browse through our site to get Ahmedabad to Kolkata cheap flights options. Here, you can also book both luxury and budget stay options.
Major Airlines from Ahmedabad to Kolkata
Indigo, GoAir & SpiceJet
How to reach Ahmedabad Airport
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport, located in Hansol, 9 km from the northern Ahmedabad.
- The airport can be accessed by bus – nearest bus stop is about 12 minutes walk from the airport.
- Prepaid Taxi can also be booked. A ride from the Ahmedabad city center to the airport will cost about Rs. 200-300.
- You can also take Ola and Uber to reach the airport conveniently.
- Auto-rickshaws do not go inside the airport and you will need to walk to the airport if you choose this option.
Facilities at Ahmedabad Airport
The airport offers you myriads of facilities while their guests wait for their flights , some of them are free Wi-Fi, ATM (Terminal 1), telephone booth, post office , currency Exchange Counter (Terminal 2), restrooms & childcare rooms , airport Lounge – available at both terminals, duty Free Shops (Terminal 2), restaurants and Snack Bars, emergency medical service, free luggage wrapping counter (Terminal 2), exclusive VIP area at terminal 2 for short business meets , hotels nearby for an overnight layover with free shuttle services from the airport.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose airport is located in Dum Dum. It is one of busiest airports in India and has a host of facilities like free Wi-Fi, ATM (Terminal 2), currency exchange counter at the arrival area , restrooms & childcare rooms , airport lounge – available at both terminals, duty free shops at both departure and arrivals level of the international terminal, clothing & footwear shops, restaurants, luggage storage & lockers – travellers can access and store the luggage for up to 30 days in the airport for very nominal fee, emergency medical service, parking space to hold up to 5000 cars.
Transport Facilities at Kolkata Airport
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is about 15 minutes’ walk from the airport. The bus stop host several bus lines connecting to various parts of the city.
- Metro: Currently there are 3 metro stations that are about 7-9 km away from the airport. So taking a metro is not a good idea. The metro expansion plan includes 2 new metro lines connecting the Kolkata airport.
- Prepaid Taxi: The simplest and easiest ways to reach the Kolkata airport in through Taxi that goes up to the departure and arrival gate of the airport.
- Airport Shuttle: It is a good idea to reserve airport shuttle bus or sedan to reach your destination conveniently. You can go for AC Volvo buses.
Some Tips for Ahmedabad to Kolkata Flight Travellers
- When you travel by flight, check-in for domestic flights starts about two hours before departure and closes 45 min before the departure. So, it’s advised to arrive well-in time.
- Check if the flights from Ahmedabad to Kolkata have web check-in facility and do web check-in as soon as possible to get your preferred choice of seat and print your boarding pass.
- If you need special assistance, such as wheel-chair, it’s recommended to call airline customer service and book for it in advance.
- Passenger identity document is mandatory for all flights. Please carry your original photo identity card, along with your ticket/boarding pass. Foreign nationals are required to carry their passport.
- If you have check-in luggage or cabin baggage, please go through the guidelines on your airline website on the baggage dimensions before you arrive at the airport.
Things to do in Kolkata
Kolkata Sightseeing: The moment you step out of the airport, you are welcomed to city of Indian culture mixed in backdrop of British architecture and modern lifestyle. The city boasts of colonial architecture and you can still find the traces of British architecture. The 3 places you really don’t want to miss in this city are Victoria Memorial dedicated in memory of the queen Victoria, it is a popular tourist spot under the ministry of culture. Howrah Bridge is another attraction of this city. It is a cantilever bridge considered as one of the busiest and holds an international acclaim. Birla Planetarium is the largest planetarium in Asia and the second largest in the world is a single storey circular structure designed in typical Indian style of Buddhist Stupa at Sanchi.
Shopping in Kolkata – There are many places in Kolkata for shopping. New Market is a shopper’s paradise. One of the oldest shopping areas, dating back to colonial era this place offers everything you need from shoes, sarees, flowers and whatever you name. Gariahat Market is a shopping spot in the south Kolkata is known for shops by the road selling a variety of clothes, jewellery and electronics. The city also holds space for modern day huge sophisticated shopping malls for all premium brands.
Food Tour: Food is something that everyone looks forward to when in the city. The city has varied food culture with different cuisines and distinct taste that sets a unique identity to the flavour of food. From Katti rolls, Calcutta style wrap to street side masala chai, fried fish and mouth watering sweets like sondesh, the city offers several delectable food items. Some of the places that you should add to your list are Zaika, Park Street, Dacre Street, Anadi Cabin, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Lord's More, Ganguram's, Kalika Mukhorochok Telebhaja, College Street and more.
The price of a Ahmedabad to Kolkata flight ticket varies between a minimum ₹ 3430 or up to ₹ 7897.
Information of Ahmedabad Kolkata Flight
|Aerial distance||1618 KM|
|Total flights from Ahmedabad to Kolkata in a week||31 flights|
|First Flight||IndiGo 434 , departs at 05:35 AM|
|Last Flight||SpiceJet 517 , departs at 02:25 PM|
|Popular Airlines from Ahmedabad to Kolkata||IndiGo, GoAir, and SpiceJet|
|Shortest Time of flights from Ahmedabad to Kolkata||02h 50m|
|Airport codes flights from Ahmedabad to Kolkata||Ahmedabad-AMD,Kolkata-CCU|
|Time of Ahmedabad to Kolkata flights||07h 55m|
Ahmedabad Kolkata Cheap Flights
|Ahmedabad Kolkata Cheap Flights||Fare ₹||Airlines Name||Date of journey||Timings|
|Cheapest Fare within 30 days||₹3430*||IndiGo||05/05/2021||12:05 PM-07:05 PM||Book Now|
|Cheapest Fare within 90 Days||₹3430*||IndiGo||05/05/2021||12:05 PM-07:05 PM||Book Now|
|Lowest Fare to Travel||₹3430*||IndiGo||05/05/2021||12:05 PM-07:05 PM||Book Now|
Ahmedabad Kolkata Flights Timings & Other Info
|Flight timings||IndiGo||GoAir||SpiceJet||Air India||Vistara||Air Asia|
|Early Morning (12 AM to 8 AM)||12||7||3||0||0||0|
|Morning ( 8 AM to 12 PM)||1||4||9||0||9||1|
|After Noon ( 12 PM to 4 PM)||9||1||0||0||0||9|
|Evening ( 4 PM to 8 PM)||1||3||2||0||0||2|
|Night ( 8 PM to 12 AM)||1||4||17||30||19||0|
|Baggage Details ( Check in )||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's|
Hotels In Kolkata
Most popular routes from Ahmedabad
- Ahmedabad Mumbai Flights
- Ahmedabad Goa Flights
- Ahmedabad Bangalore Flights
- Ahmedabad Pune Flights
- Ahmedabad Jaipur Flights
- Ahmedabad Chennai Flights
- Ahmedabad Hyderabad Flights
- Ahmedabad Dubai Flights
- Ahmedabad Lucknow Flights
- Ahmedabad Indore Flights
- Ahmedabad Nagpur Flights
- Ahmedabad London Flights
- Ahmedabad Cochin Flights
- Ahmedabad Guwahati Flights
- Ahmedabad Singapore Flights
- Ahmedabad Bhubaneswar Flights
- Ahmedabad Coimbatore Flights
- Ahmedabad New Delhi Flights
- Ahmedabad Bhopal Flights
- Ahmedabad Bangkok Flights
More Flights To Kolkata
- Mumbai Kolkata Flights
- Bangalore Kolkata Flights
- Pune Kolkata Flights
- Chennai Kolkata Flights
- Hyderabad Kolkata Flights
- Guwahati Kolkata Flights
- Jaipur Kolkata Flights
- Patna Kolkata Flights
- Bhubaneswar Kolkata Flights
- Agartala Kolkata Flights
- New Delhi Kolkata Flights
- Lucknow Kolkata Flights
- Ranchi Kolkata Flights
- Nagpur Kolkata Flights
- Raipur Kolkata Flights
- Indore Kolkata Flights
- Surat Kolkata Flights
- Chandigarh Kolkata Flights
- Dubai Kolkata Flights
- Varanasi Kolkata Flights
- Singapore Kolkata Flights
- Coimbatore Kolkata Flights
- Bangkok Kolkata Flights
- Imphal Kolkata Flights
- Trivandrum Kolkata Flights
- Visakhapatnam Kolkata Flights
- Dhaka Kolkata Flights
- Silchar Kolkata Flights
- Dibrugarh Kolkata Flights