Pune (PNQ) to Jammu (IXJ) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Pune to Jammu
Pune to Jammu Flight Schedule ( 1 flight found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Pune to Jammu, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Jammu Airport with an IATA code IXJ.While in Jammu, enjoy a comfortable stay at Radisson Blu Jammu , Hotel 17 Miles or Cygnett Park Asia Jammu These are some of the top hotels in Jammu. Radisson Blu Jammu , Fortune Inn Riviera and Cygnett Park Asia Jammu are located near the Jammu Airport airport.
Between Pune and Jammu, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 7 flights travel from Pune to Jammu The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 04h 00m. Pune to Jammu flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 3251. This may extend up to ₹ 17913. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Pune (PNQ)
Once regarded by many as ‘Pensioner’s Paradise’, Pune has now grown into a vibrant metro, in its own right. The city today is a sprawling hub of industry, education, entertainment, and IT companies. Pune offers visitors an eclectic mix of vintage and cosmopolitan culture and it promises an insight into its glorious Maratha history through sites like Sinhagad Fort, along with other monuments like Lal Mahal and the Aga Khan Palace.
The city is also referred to as the ‘Oxford of the East’ as it witnesses a huge influx of youths to its numerous centers of higher learning. The beautiful city also boasts of a vibrant nightlife and lively ambiance that will satiate most visitors.
It is very easy to reach this magnificent city because of the Pune Airport (PNQ), located in Lohegaon, which is 10 km from the city center. It is one of the critical aviation hubs in India and serves the city of Pune and other neighboring cities. Pune Airport hosts both international, as well as domestic air traffic and can manage the traffic of 1.12 million passengers. Pune Airport has an integrated terminal to handle the air traffic. Terminal 1 handles both the domestic and international flight arrivals and departures. As the airport serves the Indian Air Force, there might be some delay with the nighttime flights.
Traveling between the airport and the city is fairly simple in Pune as it is well-connected by public transport. The Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mandal Ltd. (PMPML) provides an affordable transport option to commute between the airport and the city. If you don’t want to travel by bus, you can also use radio-cabs and pre-paid taxi services that are available at the airport to ensure quick transport.
About Jammu (IXJ)
Jammu is the winter capital of the state of Jammu and Kashmir and although not as celebrated as Srinagar, it has a lot to offer to travelers, including great views, scrumptious food, splendid temples, and a fascinating history. Increasing urbanization and modernization has still not affected the old-world charm of this beautiful city.
Jammu is a land of beautiful palaces and ancient temples and is therefore called the ‘City of Temples’. The city occupies an important position in Hindu mythology, so it is not surprising that a number of old and beautiful temples are scattered across the city. While you are in Jammu, make it a point to visit some of these important monuments and temples like Bahu Fort, Gupawala Mandir, and the Raghunath Temple.
The easiest and fasted way to reach Jammu is by air. The city is home to Jammu Civil Enclave, better known simply as Jammu airport. This is a domestic airport that operates flights from one terminal, which has a capacity of handling 180 passengers during peak hours.
Jammu’s airport is easily accessible, as the central bus station is located at a distance of 10 km from the airport, with buses plying frequently between the airport and various locations within the city. The city’s railway station is also 10 km from the airport. If you prefer to travel to avoid using public transport, you can also hire private taxis to commute to and from the airport.
Since Jammu experiences volatile weather conditions during winters and monsoons it is recommended to re-check flight schedules and weather forecasts and make plans accordingly. Landslides are quite common in Jammu and this can greatly impede travel.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Pune to Jammu? These airline brands fly from Pune to Jammu - SpiceJet
- How many weekly flights from Pune to Jammu? There are 7 weekly flights from Pune to Jammu. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - SpiceJet has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Pune? The first flight from Pune to Jammu is at 7:20 AM, which is SpiceJet airline 937
- When does the last flight leave from Pune? The last flight from Pune to Jammu is at 7:20 AM which is SpiceJet.
- What is the airport code of Pune and Jammu? Airport code of Pune is PNQ and Jammu is IXJ.
- What is the name of the airport in Pune? The name of the primary airport in Pune is Pune Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Jammu? The name of the primary airport in Jammu is Jammu Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Pune to Jammu? Pune to Jammu flights cost between ₹ 3251 and ₹ 17913 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Pune to Jammu in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 04h 00m to reach from Pune to Jammu.
- What are some good options to stay at Jammu? When in Jammu, you may stay at Radisson Blu Jammu , Hotel 17 Miles or Cygnett Park Asia Jammu
- Which hotels are located near the Jammu airport? Some of the top hotels near Jammu airport are Radisson Blu Jammu , Fortune Inn Riviera and Cygnett Park Asia Jammu
Pune Airport Details
- Pune Airport
- "Airport Director / Public Information Officer