Jammu (IXJ) to Pune (PNQ) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Jammu to Pune
Jammu to Pune Flight Schedule ( 1 flight found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Jammu to Pune, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Pune Airport with an IATA code PNQ.While in Pune, enjoy a comfortable stay at Amanora The Fern Hotels & Club , Oakwood Residence or Sayaji Pune These are some of the top hotels in Pune. Amanora The Fern Hotels & Club , Novotel Pune Nagar Road and Hyatt Regency Pune are located near the Pune Airport airport.
Between Jammu and Pune, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 7 flights travel from Jammu to Pune The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 04h 25m. Jammu to Pune flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 3478. This may extend up to ₹ 23169. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Jammu (IXJ)
Jammu is the winter capital of the state of Jammu and Kashmir and although not as celebrated as Srinagar, it has a lot to offer to travelers, including great views, scrumptious food, splendid temples, and a fascinating history. Increasing urbanization and modernization has still not affected the old-world charm of this beautiful city.
Jammu is a land of beautiful palaces and ancient temples and is therefore called the ‘City of Temples’. The city occupies an important position in Hindu mythology, so it is not surprising that a number of old and beautiful temples are scattered across the city. While you are in Jammu, make it a point to visit some of these important monuments and temples like Bahu Fort, Gupawala Mandir, and the Raghunath Temple.
The easiest and fasted way to reach Jammu is by air. The city is home to Jammu Civil Enclave, better known simply as Jammu airport. This is a domestic airport that operates flights from one terminal, which has a capacity of handling 180 passengers during peak hours.
Jammu’s airport is easily accessible, as the central bus station is located at a distance of 10 km from the airport, with buses plying frequently between the airport and various locations within the city. The city’s railway station is also 10 km from the airport. If you prefer to travel to avoid using public transport, you can also hire private taxis to commute to and from the airport.
Since Jammu experiences volatile weather conditions during winters and monsoons it is recommended to re-check flight schedules and weather forecasts and make plans accordingly. Landslides are quite common in Jammu and this can greatly impede travel.
About Pune (PNQ)
Once regarded by many as ‘Pensioner’s Paradise’, Pune has now grown into a vibrant metro, in its own right. The city today is a sprawling hub of industry, education, entertainment, and IT companies. Pune offers visitors an eclectic mix of vintage and cosmopolitan culture and it promises an insight into its glorious Maratha history through sites like Sinhagad Fort, along with other monuments like Lal Mahal and the Aga Khan Palace.
The city is also referred to as the ‘Oxford of the East’ as it witnesses a huge influx of youths to its numerous centers of higher learning. The beautiful city also boasts of a vibrant nightlife and lively ambiance that will satiate most visitors.
It is very easy to reach this magnificent city because of the Pune Airport (PNQ), located in Lohegaon, which is 10 km from the city center. It is one of the critical aviation hubs in India and serves the city of Pune and other neighboring cities. Pune Airport hosts both international, as well as domestic air traffic and can manage the traffic of 1.12 million passengers. Pune Airport has an integrated terminal to handle the air traffic. Terminal 1 handles both the domestic and international flight arrivals and departures. As the airport serves the Indian Air Force, there might be some delay with the nighttime flights.
Traveling between the airport and the city is fairly simple in Pune as it is well-connected by public transport. The Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mandal Ltd. (PMPML) provides an affordable transport option to commute between the airport and the city. If you don’t want to travel by bus, you can also use radio-cabs and pre-paid taxi services that are available at the airport to ensure quick transport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Jammu to Pune? These airline brands fly from Jammu to Pune - GoAir
- How many weekly flights from Jammu to Pune? There are 7 weekly flights from Jammu to Pune. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - GoAir has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Jammu? The first flight from Jammu to Pune is at 4:00 PM, which is GoAir airline 171
- When does the last flight leave from Jammu? The last flight from Jammu to Pune is at 4:00 PM which is GoAir.
- What is the airport code of Jammu and Pune? Airport code of Jammu is IXJ and Pune is PNQ.
- What is the name of the airport in Jammu? The name of the primary airport in Jammu is Jammu Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Pune? The name of the primary airport in Pune is Pune Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Jammu to Pune? Jammu to Pune flights cost between ₹ 3478 and ₹ 23169 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Jammu to Pune in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 04h 25m to reach from Jammu to Pune.
- What are some good options to stay at Pune? When in Pune, you may stay at Amanora The Fern Hotels & Club , Oakwood Residence or Sayaji Pune
- Which hotels are located near the Pune airport? Some of the top hotels near Pune airport are Amanora The Fern Hotels & Club , Novotel Pune Nagar Road and Hyatt Regency Pune
Pune Airport Details
- Pune Airport
- "Airport Director / Public Information Officer