Jaipur (JAI) to Pune (PNQ) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Jaipur to Pune
Jaipur to Pune Flight Schedule ( 1 flight found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Jaipur to Pune, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Pune Airport with an IATA code PNQ.While in Pune, enjoy a comfortable stay at Amanora The Fern Hotels & Club , Oakwood Residence or Sayaji Pune These are some of the top hotels in Pune. Hyatt Regency Pune , The Westin Pune and Novotel Pune Nagar Road are located near the Pune Airport airport.
Between Jaipur and Pune, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 7 flights travel from Jaipur to Pune The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 50m. Jaipur to Pune flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2376. This may extend up to ₹ 12553. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Jaipur (JAI)
Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, is a well-planned city that satiates your cultural appetite like none other, as it is home to splendid fortresses, serene temples, magnificent palaces, and havelis. This city epitomizes vibrancy and magnificence in every aspect. Though fast-growing, the city clings tightly to its historical and cultural character.
Jaipur offers picturesque views that will leave visitors enthralled. Colorful streets and lively bazaars, full of exquisite handicrafts and splendid jewelry, define and shape the true spirit of Jaipur. The city will not disappoint those seeking fun and nightlife either, as there are a number of pubs and eateries across the city.
It is easy to reach this beautiful ‘Pink City’, as the Jaipur International Airport (JAI) is located at Sanganer, approximately 13 km from the city of Jaipur. It is the only international airport in the state of Rajasthan and thus experiences high passenger traffic. There are two terminals at Jaipur International Airport. The state-of-art Terminal 1 was recently built and handles both domestic and international arrivals and departures. The Terminal 2 is used exclusively for domestic carriers.
It is fairly simple to travel to and from the airport as it is well-connected by public transport. Private cabs and auto-rickshaws are available right outside the airport to get you to any part of the city. The railway and bus stations are at a distance of 13 and 11 km respectively from the airport.
A word of caution, Jaipur is characterized by dense fog in the winter season thus visibility is affected. To reach the airport, it is best to leave well in time. Also, a large number of flights are likely to be delayed or canceled or diverted.
As a major tourist destination Jaipur is unfortunately besieged by touts and hawkers, so be wary when exploring the city.
About Pune (PNQ)
Once regarded by many as ‘Pensioner’s Paradise’, Pune has now grown into a vibrant metro, in its own right. The city today is a sprawling hub of industry, education, entertainment, and IT companies. Pune offers visitors an eclectic mix of vintage and cosmopolitan culture and it promises an insight into its glorious Maratha history through sites like Sinhagad Fort, along with other monuments like Lal Mahal and the Aga Khan Palace.
The city is also referred to as the ‘Oxford of the East’ as it witnesses a huge influx of youths to its numerous centers of higher learning. The beautiful city also boasts of a vibrant nightlife and lively ambiance that will satiate most visitors.
It is very easy to reach this magnificent city because of the Pune Airport (PNQ), located in Lohegaon, which is 10 km from the city center. It is one of the critical aviation hubs in India and serves the city of Pune and other neighboring cities. Pune Airport hosts both international, as well as domestic air traffic and can manage the traffic of 1.12 million passengers. Pune Airport has an integrated terminal to handle the air traffic. Terminal 1 handles both the domestic and international flight arrivals and departures. As the airport serves the Indian Air Force, there might be some delay with the nighttime flights.
Traveling between the airport and the city is fairly simple in Pune as it is well-connected by public transport. The Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mandal Ltd. (PMPML) provides an affordable transport option to commute between the airport and the city. If you don’t want to travel by bus, you can also use radio-cabs and pre-paid taxi services that are available at the airport to ensure quick transport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Jaipur to Pune? These airline brands fly from Jaipur to Pune - IndiGo
- How many weekly flights from Jaipur to Pune? There are 7 weekly flights from Jaipur to Pune. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Jaipur? The first flight from Jaipur to Pune is at 10:05 PM, which is IndiGo airline 116
- When does the last flight leave from Jaipur? The last flight from Jaipur to Pune is at 10:05 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Jaipur and Pune? Airport code of Jaipur is JAI and Pune is PNQ.
- What is the name of the airport in Jaipur? The name of the primary airport in Jaipur is Jaipur International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Pune? The name of the primary airport in Pune is Pune Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Jaipur to Pune? Jaipur to Pune flights cost between ₹ 2376 and ₹ 12553 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Jaipur to Pune in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 50m to reach from Jaipur to Pune.
- What are some good options to stay at Pune? When in Pune, you may stay at Amanora The Fern Hotels & Club , Oakwood Residence or Sayaji Pune
- Which hotels are located near the Pune airport? Some of the top hotels near Pune airport are Hyatt Regency Pune , The Westin Pune and Novotel Pune Nagar Road
Jaipur Airport Details
- Jaipur International Airport
- "Airport Road
Pune Airport Details
- Pune Airport
- "Airport Director / Public Information Officer