Pune (PNQ) to Amritsar (ATQ) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Pune to Amritsar
Pune to Amritsar Flight Schedule ( 1 flight found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Pune to Amritsar, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport with an IATA code ATQ.While in Amritsar, enjoy a comfortable stay at Radisson Blu Amritsar , Hyatt Amritsar or Holiday Inn Ranjit Avenue These are some of the top hotels in Amritsar. Best Western Merrion , Hotel Surya Residency and HK Clarks Inn Amritsar are located near the Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport airport.
Between Pune and Amritsar, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 7 flights travel from Pune to Amritsar The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 04h 15m. Pune to Amritsar flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2675. This may extend up to ₹ 12170. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Pune (PNQ)
Once regarded by many as ‘Pensioner’s Paradise’, Pune has now grown into a vibrant metro, in its own right. The city today is a sprawling hub of industry, education, entertainment, and IT companies. Pune offers visitors an eclectic mix of vintage and cosmopolitan culture and it promises an insight into its glorious Maratha history through sites like Sinhagad Fort, along with other monuments like Lal Mahal and the Aga Khan Palace.
The city is also referred to as the ‘Oxford of the East’ as it witnesses a huge influx of youths to its numerous centers of higher learning. The beautiful city also boasts of a vibrant nightlife and lively ambiance that will satiate most visitors.
It is very easy to reach this magnificent city because of the Pune Airport (PNQ), located in Lohegaon, which is 10 km from the city center. It is one of the critical aviation hubs in India and serves the city of Pune and other neighboring cities. Pune Airport hosts both international, as well as domestic air traffic and can manage the traffic of 1.12 million passengers. Pune Airport has an integrated terminal to handle the air traffic. Terminal 1 handles both the domestic and international flight arrivals and departures. As the airport serves the Indian Air Force, there might be some delay with the nighttime flights.
Traveling between the airport and the city is fairly simple in Pune as it is well-connected by public transport. The Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mandal Ltd. (PMPML) provides an affordable transport option to commute between the airport and the city. If you don’t want to travel by bus, you can also use radio-cabs and pre-paid taxi services that are available at the airport to ensure quick transport.
About Amritsar (ATQ)
Amritsar, home to the beautiful Golden Temple, is one of those cities that embraces the old and the new, but unlike most others, it keeps them firmly apart. A city that does not shy away from modernity and progress, Amritsar also preserves its rich cultural and religious heritage with great zeal. The tiny, crowded bazaars and old buildings dominate one side of the city, while the luxurious malls and shiny hotels dominate the other.
Amritsar has many religious sites and historic temples and is an important pilgrimage site for Sikhism. But, religious or not, the old city is fascinating to all tourists with its rich collection of historic sites and monuments. The modern part of the city that is developing exponentially also has a lot to offer, from the local lifestyle and fashion, to delicious food and entertainment.
It is easy to reach this holy city, as Sri Guru Ram Das Jee International Airport is located approximately 11 km from the city center of Amritsar. The airport is one of the largest in North India. Amritsar’s airport has only one integrated terminal for both domestic and international arrivals and departures. The new terminal can handle over 1.46 million passengers annually.
Private cars and regular bus services from the airport can get you to any part of the city and even outside the city and vice-versa. The railway station is located 23 kilometers from the airport and is well-connected by road.
During the winter months, fog severely effects visibility and there are frequent delays and cancellations of flights. It is best to get the latest flight information before you leave for the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Pune to Amritsar? These airline brands fly from Pune to Amritsar - Jet Airways
- How many weekly flights from Pune to Amritsar? There are 7 weekly flights from Pune to Amritsar. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Jet Airways has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Pune? The first flight from Pune to Amritsar is at 5:30 AM, which is Jet Airways airline 364
- When does the last flight leave from Pune? The last flight from Pune to Amritsar is at 5:30 AM which is Jet Airways.
- What is the airport code of Pune and Amritsar? Airport code of Pune is PNQ and Amritsar is ATQ.
- What is the name of the airport in Pune? The name of the primary airport in Pune is Pune Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Amritsar? The name of the primary airport in Amritsar is Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Pune to Amritsar? Pune to Amritsar flights cost between ₹ 2675 and ₹ 12170 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Pune to Amritsar in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 04h 15m to reach from Pune to Amritsar.
- What are some good options to stay at Amritsar? When in Amritsar, you may stay at Radisson Blu Amritsar , Hyatt Amritsar or Holiday Inn Ranjit Avenue
- Which hotels are located near the Amritsar airport? Some of the top hotels near Amritsar airport are Best Western Merrion , Hotel Surya Residency and HK Clarks Inn Amritsar
Pune Airport Details
- Pune Airport
- "Airport Director / Public Information Officer
Amritsar Airport Details
- Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
- "Airport Director / Public Information Officer