Pune (PNQ) to Coimbatore (CJB) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Pune to Coimbatore
Pune to Coimbatore Flight Schedule ( 1 flight found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Pune to Coimbatore, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Coimbatore International Airport with an IATA code CJB.While in Coimbatore, enjoy a comfortable stay at Welcomhotel Coimbatore , Radisson Blu Coimbatore or The Residency These are some of the top hotels in Coimbatore. Hotel Vijay Elanza , The Residency and Radisson Blu Coimbatore are located near the Coimbatore International Airport airport.
Between Pune and Coimbatore, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 7 flights travel from Pune to Coimbatore The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 50m. Pune to Coimbatore flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2797. This may extend up to ₹ 12687. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Pune (PNQ)
Once regarded by many as ‘Pensioner’s Paradise’, Pune has now grown into a vibrant metro, in its own right. The city today is a sprawling hub of industry, education, entertainment, and IT companies. Pune offers visitors an eclectic mix of vintage and cosmopolitan culture and it promises an insight into its glorious Maratha history through sites like Sinhagad Fort, along with other monuments like Lal Mahal and the Aga Khan Palace.
The city is also referred to as the ‘Oxford of the East’ as it witnesses a huge influx of youths to its numerous centers of higher learning. The beautiful city also boasts of a vibrant nightlife and lively ambiance that will satiate most visitors.
It is very easy to reach this magnificent city because of the Pune Airport (PNQ), located in Lohegaon, which is 10 km from the city center. It is one of the critical aviation hubs in India and serves the city of Pune and other neighboring cities. Pune Airport hosts both international, as well as domestic air traffic and can manage the traffic of 1.12 million passengers. Pune Airport has an integrated terminal to handle the air traffic. Terminal 1 handles both the domestic and international flight arrivals and departures. As the airport serves the Indian Air Force, there might be some delay with the nighttime flights.
Traveling between the airport and the city is fairly simple in Pune as it is well-connected by public transport. The Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mandal Ltd. (PMPML) provides an affordable transport option to commute between the airport and the city. If you don’t want to travel by bus, you can also use radio-cabs and pre-paid taxi services that are available at the airport to ensure quick transport.
About Coimbatore (CJB)
Coimbatore, the second largest city in Tamil Nadu, is an established pillar of India’s textile industry and is also referred as the ‘Manchester of South India’ because of its cotton production and thriving textile industries.
Coimbatore has a lot to offer in terms of its natural getaways, temples, museums, theme parks, and religious sites. It is a city where the pleasant mountains and surrounding wilderness creates the perfect backdrop for the bustling city. It is a budding cosmopolitan city with trendy malls, high-rise building and is now also an emerging commercial hub for IT companies. Coimbatore’s transition from a small tribal settlement to a modern metropolis is nothing short of stunning.
Coimbatore International Airport ensures that the city is well connected with the rest of the country, as well as the world. Situated on the Avinashi Road, the airport is the 15th-largest in the country, in terms of aircraft movement. Once a civil aerodrome, the Coimbatore International Airport now accommodates Boeing 737s. The airport has only one terminal that handles both international and domestic flight operations. Besides the single passenger terminal, the Coimbatore International Airport also has an exclusive cargo terminal.
It is easy to travel to and from the airport to the city as it is well-connected by buses. The Coimbatore International Airport is only 10 km from the central bus station and 11 km from the railway station. Local buses ply between these routes at regular intervals. If you don’t want to wait for the bus, you can even rely on the pre-paid cab services that are available round the clock in the city.
While public transport is efficient and cheap, beware of pickpockets while travelling on buses and while waiting at bus stands. Always keep an eye on your possessions and avoid carrying your valuables, when out travelling.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Pune to Coimbatore? These airline brands fly from Pune to Coimbatore - Jet Airways
- How many weekly flights from Pune to Coimbatore? There are 7 weekly flights from Pune to Coimbatore. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Jet Airways has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Pune? The first flight from Pune to Coimbatore is at 11:55 PM, which is Jet Airways airline 363
- When does the last flight leave from Pune? The last flight from Pune to Coimbatore is at 11:55 PM which is Jet Airways.
- What is the airport code of Pune and Coimbatore? Airport code of Pune is PNQ and Coimbatore is CJB.
- What is the name of the airport in Pune? The name of the primary airport in Pune is Pune Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Coimbatore? The name of the primary airport in Coimbatore is Coimbatore International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Pune to Coimbatore? Pune to Coimbatore flights cost between ₹ 2797 and ₹ 12687 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Pune to Coimbatore in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 50m to reach from Pune to Coimbatore.
- What are some good options to stay at Coimbatore? When in Coimbatore, you may stay at Welcomhotel Coimbatore , Radisson Blu Coimbatore or The Residency
- Which hotels are located near the Coimbatore airport? Some of the top hotels near Coimbatore airport are Hotel Vijay Elanza , The Residency and Radisson Blu Coimbatore
Pune Airport Details
- Pune Airport
- "Airport Director / Public Information Officer
Coimbatore Airport Details
- Coimbatore International Airport
- "Airport Director