Coimbatore (CJB) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Coimbatore to New Delhi
Coimbatore to New Delhi Flight Schedule ( 5 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Coimbatore to New Delhi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Indira Gandhi International Airport with an IATA code DEL.While in New Delhi, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport These are some of the top hotels in New Delhi. WelcomHotel Dwarka-ITC Hotel Group , The Oberoi Gurgaon and Le Meridien Gurgaon are located near the Indira Gandhi International Airport airport.
Between Coimbatore and New Delhi, 3 airlines are operational In a week, around 35 flights travel from Coimbatore to New Delhi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 03h 00m. Coimbatore to New Delhi flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2341. This may extend up to ₹ 15142. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Coimbatore (CJB)
Coimbatore, the second largest city in Tamil Nadu, is an established pillar of India’s textile industry and is also referred as the ‘Manchester of South India’ because of its cotton production and thriving textile industries.
Coimbatore has a lot to offer in terms of its natural getaways, temples, museums, theme parks, and religious sites. It is a city where the pleasant mountains and surrounding wilderness creates the perfect backdrop for the bustling city. It is a budding cosmopolitan city with trendy malls, high-rise building and is now also an emerging commercial hub for IT companies. Coimbatore’s transition from a small tribal settlement to a modern metropolis is nothing short of stunning.
Coimbatore International Airport ensures that the city is well connected with the rest of the country, as well as the world. Situated on the Avinashi Road, the airport is the 15th-largest in the country, in terms of aircraft movement. Once a civil aerodrome, the Coimbatore International Airport now accommodates Boeing 737s. The airport has only one terminal that handles both international and domestic flight operations. Besides the single passenger terminal, the Coimbatore International Airport also has an exclusive cargo terminal.
It is easy to travel to and from the airport to the city as it is well-connected by buses. The Coimbatore International Airport is only 10 km from the central bus station and 11 km from the railway station. Local buses ply between these routes at regular intervals. If you don’t want to wait for the bus, you can even rely on the pre-paid cab services that are available round the clock in the city.
While public transport is efficient and cheap, beware of pickpockets while travelling on buses and while waiting at bus stands. Always keep an eye on your possessions and avoid carrying your valuables, when out travelling.
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Coimbatore to New Delhi? These airline brands fly from Coimbatore to New Delhi - Jet Airways, IndiGo, and Air India
- How many weekly flights from Coimbatore to New Delhi? There are 35 weekly flights from Coimbatore to New Delhi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Jet Airways has 7, IndiGo has 21, and Air India has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Coimbatore? The first flight from Coimbatore to New Delhi is at 3:05 AM, which is Jet Airways airline 364 followed by IndiGo 985 which leaves at 11:20 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Coimbatore? The last flight from Coimbatore to New Delhi is at 7:00 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Coimbatore and New Delhi? Airport code of Coimbatore is CJB and New Delhi is DEL.
- What is the name of the airport in Coimbatore? The name of the primary airport in Coimbatore is Coimbatore International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Coimbatore to New Delhi? Coimbatore to New Delhi flights cost between ₹ 2341 and ₹ 15142 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Coimbatore to New Delhi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 03h 00m to reach from Coimbatore to New Delhi.
- What are some good options to stay at New Delhi? When in New Delhi, you may stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport
- Which hotels are located near the New Delhi airport? Some of the top hotels near New Delhi airport are WelcomHotel Dwarka-ITC Hotel Group , The Oberoi Gurgaon and Le Meridien Gurgaon
Coimbatore Airport Details
- Coimbatore International Airport
- "Airport Director
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.