Raipur (RPR) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Raipur to New Delhi
Raipur to New Delhi Flight Schedule ( 6 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Raipur to New Delhi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Indira Gandhi International Airport with an IATA code DEL.While in New Delhi, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport These are some of the top hotels in New Delhi. Le Meridien Gurgaon , The Leela Palace New Delhi and The Oberoi Gurgaon are located near the Indira Gandhi International Airport airport.
Between Raipur and New Delhi, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 34 flights travel from Raipur to New Delhi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 35m. Raipur to New Delhi flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1699. This may extend up to ₹ 11092. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Raipur (RPR)
Raipur is the capital city of Chattisgarh, characterized by verdant hills, dense forests, and adorned with beautiful temples that boast a rich historical legacy. Raipur is a beautiful treasure that promises contrasting experiences amidst its chaos. This city assures different and unique experiences when it comes to history and heritage, technology and development, and natural landscapes and nightlife. A visit to this city is undoubtedly a treat for the senses.
Raipur has long been an underrated tourist destination, but its reputation is slowly growing, as most tourists are not disappointed by their encounters in the city. Explore the flora surrounding the city while taking a walk along the rice mills and processing units, spread across the city. As the city is surrounded by the Bastar Plateau and the Maikal Hills, with the Mahanadi River flowing by, it is a treat for nature enthusiasts.
Having been ruled over by numerous dynasties, the historical legacy of Raipur is rich. One place that speaks volume about its history is Madku Dweep. If you have had your dose of history and culture and need to indulge in some shopping too, the city will not disappoint you. There are a number of lively bazaars, filled with skillfully crafted handicrafts and tribal artifacts, made of wood, stone and metals.
Raipur can be reached easily from almost any city in the country, as it is served by the Swami Vivekananda Airport (RPR). The airport has just one terminal that serves only domestic flight arrivals and departures. The airport has won the title of ‘Best Airport of the country in Non-metro Category’. It can handle 700 passengers at a time.
The connectivity of the airport with the city is excellent. Transport facilities are easily available at the airport and include city buses, private taxis, and car rentals.
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Raipur to New Delhi? These airline brands fly from Raipur to New Delhi - Air India and IndiGo
- How many weekly flights from Raipur to New Delhi? There are 34 weekly flights from Raipur to New Delhi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Air India has 7 and IndiGo has 27
- When does the first flight leave from Raipur? The first flight from Raipur to New Delhi is at 7:45 AM, which is Air India airline 469 followed by Air India 478 which leaves at 7:45 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Raipur? The last flight from Raipur to New Delhi is at 7:25 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Raipur and New Delhi? Airport code of Raipur is RPR and New Delhi is DEL.
- What is the name of the airport in Raipur? The name of the primary airport in Raipur is Raipur Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Raipur to New Delhi? Raipur to New Delhi flights cost between ₹ 1699 and ₹ 11092 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Raipur to New Delhi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 35m to reach from Raipur to New Delhi.
- What are some good options to stay at New Delhi? When in New Delhi, you may stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport
- Which hotels are located near the New Delhi airport? Some of the top hotels near New Delhi airport are Le Meridien Gurgaon , The Leela Palace New Delhi and The Oberoi Gurgaon
Raipur Airport Details
- Raipur Airport
- "Airport Director
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.