Ranchi (IXR) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Ranchi to New Delhi
Ranchi to New Delhi Flight Schedule ( 7 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Ranchi to New Delhi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Indira Gandhi International Airport with an IATA code DEL.While in New Delhi, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport These are some of the top hotels in New Delhi. Pullman New Delhi Aerocity-An AccorHotels Brand , Le Meridien Gurgaon and The Leela Palace New Delhi are located near the Indira Gandhi International Airport airport.
Between Ranchi and New Delhi, 3 airlines are operational In a week, around 49 flights travel from Ranchi to New Delhi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 45m. Ranchi to New Delhi flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1799. This may extend up to ₹ 19061. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Ranchi (IXR)
Adorned with greenery on all sides, Ranchi is a delightful city that is rich in culture and tradition, but also has youthful modernity. The capital of Jharkhand, Ranchi is slowly becoming a prominent developing city with its picturesque wildlife attractions, waterfalls, hills, and forests, making the city undeniably charming to every tourist.
The city’s colorful traditions and deep-rooted culture are a significant feature of the local lifestyle even today. The combination of the surrounding wilderness and the rich, yet simplistic, tribal culture of Ranchi is attached to every aspect of the city and will make you fall in love with it instantly.
Ranchi is considered to be one of the most popular destinations for nature enthusiasts in India. The cultural life of the city is equally mesmerizing. The local markets of Ranchi are the best locales to truly experience the essence of the city. Conversing with locals is another way of getting to discover the reality of its various colorful traditions and culture.
The fastest way to reach Ranchi is by air. The Birsa Munda Airport is located 7 kilometers from the city, in the Hinoo locality. It is the 27th busiest airports in India and has a single terminal that can process 125 passengers for arrivals and departures.
Transportation from the Birsa Munda Airport is fairly easy as there are bus services, rental cars, and auto-rickshaws, as well as cycle rickshaws, just outside the airport to get you to any destination in the city.
Although Ranchi is a popular tourist destination, there are some areas that have restricted access and visitors are advised to avoid trying to visit such places without seeking prior permission.
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Ranchi to New Delhi? These airline brands fly from Ranchi to New Delhi - IndiGo, GoAir, and Air India
- How many weekly flights from Ranchi to New Delhi? There are 49 weekly flights from Ranchi to New Delhi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 28, GoAir has 14, and Air India has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Ranchi? The first flight from Ranchi to New Delhi is at 9:45 AM, which is IndiGo airline 398 followed by GoAir 146 which leaves at 10:50 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Ranchi? The last flight from Ranchi to New Delhi is at 8:30 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Ranchi and New Delhi? Airport code of Ranchi is IXR and New Delhi is DEL.
- What is the name of the airport in Ranchi? The name of the primary airport in Ranchi is Rupsi India Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Ranchi to New Delhi? Ranchi to New Delhi flights cost between ₹ 1799 and ₹ 19061 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Ranchi to New Delhi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 45m to reach from Ranchi to New Delhi.
- What are some good options to stay at New Delhi? When in New Delhi, you may stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport
- Which hotels are located near the New Delhi airport? Some of the top hotels near New Delhi airport are Pullman New Delhi Aerocity-An AccorHotels Brand , Le Meridien Gurgaon and The Leela Palace New Delhi
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.