Mumbai (BOM) Mauritius (MRU) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Mumbai to Mauritius
Mumbai To Mauritius Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Mumbai to Mauritius, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport with an IATA code MRU.While in Mauritius, enjoy a comfortable stay at Oberoi Mauritius , The Oberoi Mauritius or Constance Le Prince Maurice These are some of the top hotels in Mauritius. Point Desny , Astroea Beach Hotel and Le Preskil Beach Resort are located near the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport airport.
Between Mumbai and Mauritius, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 8 flights travel from Mumbai to Mauritius The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 06:00:00. Mumbai to Mauritius flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 21349. This may extend up to ₹ 361602. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
The capital city of Maharashtra has emerged as a city with historic links, breathtaking British architecture, and a stunning coastline. This city is a melting pot of entertainment, culture, and commerce. Mumbai is a city with multi-cultural lifestyle and a vibrant nature.
It is also referred as the financial hub in the global chain of financial centers because it houses the largest port of India and is also home to the Bollywood film industry. The city also houses the offices of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), and the corporate headquarters of several leading Indian and global business conglomerates.
The Chatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport, located in the Mumbai is one of the largest aviation hubs in the country. As the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from across the world, it is the second busiest airport in India. To manage the air traffic, the Domestic and International terminals are situated in different locations in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
Travelling to and from the airport is quite convenient. There are a number of car rentals and fleet owners that offer services at both the terminals. You can easily rely on radio cabs, pre-paid taxis and public transport services, as they are easily available throughout the city, including the airport itself. In case you need to change terminals, from Domestic to International or vice versa, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport offers the In-Terminal transfer. AC buses ply between the terminals at short intervals throughout the day.
If you are visiting during the monsoon, you should plan your departure for the airport carefully, as the traffic is a major issue. Keep in mind that fare refusals from autorickshaw and taxi drivers are not uncommon, so call for a radio cab or taxi in advance.
If there’s one location that must be tagged as the ultimate holiday destination it has got to be Mauritius; with its clear blue waters, powder-white beaches, luxurious resorts and beautiful sunsets, it wins hands down. Often described as ‘heaven on Earth’, this gorgeous island-nation attracts all kinds of travelers, from honeymooners and filmmakers to adventurers and tourists who simply want to enjoy the many delights that the country has to offer. It presents a hypnotic blend of European, Africana and Indian influences.
Mauritius, with its extravagant resorts and immeasurable luxury, also has a huge slice for travelers with a small budget. Aside from the urban luxury resorts and private beach residences, there are many fishing villages and shanty towns along the coastline that are rich in culture and undoubtedly reflect the true personality of Mauritius. With beautiful beaches, botanical gardens, waterfalls, shopping malls, nightlife and romance in the air, Mauritius tempts you to keep coming back for more.
You can easily reach Mauritius as the country is connected with international air traffic via the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, which is located approximately 48 km southeast of Port Louis. The airport is known for its luxuriously extravagant décor to give its passengers, a grand experience, whether arriving or departing. It At present there is only one terminal, Terminal 1, which is a two-level structure with arrivals on the lower level and departures on the upper level.
Bus services, car rental and taxis are available outside the airports at all times. This makes traveling to and from the airport hassle-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mumbai to Mauritius? These airline brands fly from Mumbai to Mauritius - Air India and Air Mauritius
- How many weekly flights from Mumbai to Mauritius? There are 8 weekly flights from Mumbai to Mauritius. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Air India has 4 and Air Mauritius has 4
- When does the first flight leave from Mumbai? The first flight from Mumbai to Mauritius is at 6:45 AM, which is Air India airline 6749 followed by Air Mauritius 749 which leaves at 6:45 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Mumbai? The last flight from Mumbai to Mauritius is at 6:45 AM which is Air Mauritius.
- What is the airport code of Mumbai and Mauritius? Airport code of Mumbai is BOM and Mauritius is MRU.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Mauritius? The name of the primary airport in Mauritius is Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Mumbai to Mauritius? Mumbai to Mauritius flights cost between ₹ 21349 and ₹ 361602 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Mumbai to Mauritius in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 06:00:00 to reach from Mumbai to Mauritius.
- What are some good options to stay at Mauritius? When in Mauritius, you may stay at Oberoi Mauritius , The Oberoi Mauritius or Constance Le Prince Maurice
- Which hotels are located near the Mauritius airport? Some of the top hotels near Mauritius airport are Point Desny , Astroea Beach Hotel and Le Preskil Beach Resort
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Mauritius Airport Details
- Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport
- "Plaine Magnien
- (+230) 603 6000