Mauritius (MRU) Dubai (DXB) Flight Schedule
Mauritius To Dubai Flight Schedule ( 6 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Mauritius to Dubai, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport with an IATA code DXB.While in Dubai, enjoy a comfortable stay at Sapphire Hotel, Baku , Dar Al Masyaf Madinat Jumeirah or Al Maha Desert Resort These are some of the top hotels in Dubai. The Oberoi Dubai , Sapphire Hotel, Baku and Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina are located near the Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport airport.
Between Mauritius and Dubai, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 30 flights travel from Mauritius to Dubai The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 06:35:00.
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
If there’s one location that must be tagged as the ultimate holiday destination it has got to be Mauritius; with its clear blue waters, powder-white beaches, luxurious resorts and beautiful sunsets, it wins hands down. Often described as ‘heaven on Earth’, this gorgeous island-nation attracts all kinds of travelers, from honeymooners and filmmakers to adventurers and tourists who simply want to enjoy the many delights that the country has to offer. It presents a hypnotic blend of European, Africana and Indian influences.
Mauritius, with its extravagant resorts and immeasurable luxury, also has a huge slice for travelers with a small budget. Aside from the urban luxury resorts and private beach residences, there are many fishing villages and shanty towns along the coastline that are rich in culture and undoubtedly reflect the true personality of Mauritius. With beautiful beaches, botanical gardens, waterfalls, shopping malls, nightlife and romance in the air, Mauritius tempts you to keep coming back for more.
You can easily reach Mauritius as the country is connected with international air traffic via the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, which is located approximately 48 km southeast of Port Louis. The airport is known for its luxuriously extravagant décor to give its passengers, a grand experience, whether arriving or departing. It At present there is only one terminal, Terminal 1, which is a two-level structure with arrivals on the lower level and departures on the upper level.
Bus services, car rental and taxis are available outside the airports at all times. This makes traveling to and from the airport hassle-free.
Dubai is the most populated and developed of all cities in the UAE. Although best known for its shopping centers, splendid skyscrapers, and extravagant modern architecture, Dubai has a lot more to offer to tourists. You will discover the true spirit of Dubai in the quiet by-lanes, bustling ‘souks’, and vast stretches of sand dunes.
Dubai is a perfect mix of history, culture, and modernity, making it a suitable destination for every possible kind of tourist. From the latest designer fashion apparel, to exotic spices, gold and diamond jewelry, shopaholics can expect the best experience in Dubai. Walking in and out of the city’s glitzy malls, with spectacular fountains is an experience in itself.
It is easy to reach this ideal destination as Dubai has two international Airports – the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world. It has three terminals that offer international flights, regional and low-cost flights, while the third is meant exclusively for Emirates Airline passengers. Dubai International Airport is connected to the metro rail network and can be accessed via taxis and buses as well.
The Al Maktoum International Airport is referred to as the airport of the future and is close to ‘New Dubai’. The Al Maktoum Airport currently has one passenger terminal that caters to both international and domestic flights. This airport can be accessed via buses and the nearest metro station to the airport is Ibn Battuta, from where buses and taxis are available to the airport.
Keep in mind that metro services are not available on Friday mornings and services only start by 1pm on Fridays, so plan your trip to from the airport accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mauritius to Dubai? These airline brands fly from Mauritius to Dubai - Emirates and Air Mauritius
- How many weekly flights from Mauritius to Dubai? There are 30 weekly flights from Mauritius to Dubai. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Emirates has 15 and Air Mauritius has 15
- When does the first flight leave from Mauritius? The first flight from Mauritius to Dubai is at 4:20 PM, which is Emirates airline 702 followed by Air Mauritius 910 which leaves at 4:20 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Mauritius? The last flight from Mauritius to Dubai is at 9:50 PM which is Air Mauritius.
- What is the airport code of Mauritius and Dubai? Airport code of Mauritius is MRU and Dubai is DXB.
- What is the name of the airport in Mauritius? The name of the primary airport in Mauritius is Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport.
- How much time does it take to reach from Mauritius to Dubai in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 06:35:00 to reach from Mauritius to Dubai.
- What are some good options to stay at Dubai? When in Dubai, you may stay at Sapphire Hotel, Baku , Dar Al Masyaf Madinat Jumeirah or Al Maha Desert Resort
- Which hotels are located near the Dubai airport? Some of the top hotels near Dubai airport are The Oberoi Dubai , Sapphire Hotel, Baku and Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
Mauritius Airport Details
- Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport
- "Plaine Magnien
- (+230) 603 6000
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport
- E 311 - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 885 0710