Chennai (MAA) Mangalore (IXE) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Chennai to Mangalore
Chennai to Mangalore Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Chennai to Mangalore, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Mangalore International Airport with an IATA code IXE.While in Mangalore, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Taj Gateway Hotel Old Port Road , The Ocean Pearl or GoldFinch The Finest Boutique Hotel These are some of the top hotels in Mangalore. Hotel Durga International , Sai Suraj International Hotel and Sun Royal Residency are located near the Mangalore International Airport airport.
Between Chennai and Mangalore, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 14 flights travel from Chennai to Mangalore The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 02:35:00. Chennai to Mangalore flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 3593. This may extend up to ₹ 12787. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Chennai (MAA)
Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu, is one of the major cultural, industrial, economic and commercial centers of Southern India. Also known as the ‘Detroit of India’, Chennai has long been underrated and overlooked by travelers, but this city has a lot to offer in terms of tradition, culture and history.
The old-school charm of this city is still intact as locals take great pride in their culture. Although the rapid economic growth in the city has given rise to a vibrant cosmopolitan culture, Chennai is best experienced through the charm of its museums, temples, and narrow bazaars. When in Chennai it is a must to enjoy a play or musical recital as this experience will stay with you forever.
Chennai witnesses a deluge of both domestic and international tourists because of both its commerce and culture. The Chennai International Airport (MAA) is situated at Tirisulam. It is the third-busiest Indian airport in terms of cargo movement and international passenger traffic after Delhi and Mumbai airports. The Chennai International Airport is divided into the Kamaraj Terminal and Anna Terminal that handle domestic and international arrivals and departures, respectively.
Chennai Airport is easily accessible from several locations as it is well connected by both public and private transport. Many buses ply between the airport and several business districts. Additionally, car rentals and pre-paid taxis at the airport make commuting to and from the city easy. In the case of inter-terminal transfers, there is a battery-operated shuttle service that you can rely on.
Beware of autorickshaw drivers in the city as tourists can be fleeced or will have to deal with rude behavior if they cannot speak Tamil.
About Mangalore (IXE)
As Mangalore is nestled between the serene blue waters of the Arabian Sea and the towering hills of the Western Ghats, it would not be wrong to say that the town offers the best of both worlds – the mountains and the sea. Named after the Goddess Mangaladevi, there are a number of temples that you can visit when in Mangalore. The city has a rich cultural heritage and still retains a laidback small-town charm.
This beautiful beach town is small, cozy, chaotic, yet naturally inviting. The clear blue waters, sandy shores, and swaying palm trees will please your senses and give you a relaxing holiday experience. Mangalore is an amalgamation of varied cultures, with influences of Portuguese, British and Mysore rulers visible through the city. This idyllic holiday destination lures a lot of tourists because of its old-world charm.
Mangalore may retain its laidback atmosphere, but it is well-connected and has good infrastructure, with the Mangalore Airport (IXE) located on hilltop at a distance of just 7 km from the main city center. It has a new integrated terminal that handles both domestic and international flights, while the old terminal is now exclusively used for the chartered flights to Madina, in Saudi Arabia.
As Mangalore is a small city, commuting isn’t difficult to and from the airport. City buses ply between the airport and the city offer a convenient and affordable means of transport. The airport also has a pre-paid taxi counter at the arrival gate, from where taxis can be hired to get to different locations in the city.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Chennai to Mangalore? These airline brands fly from Chennai to Mangalore - Jet Airways and IndiGo
- How many weekly flights from Chennai to Mangalore? There are 14 weekly flights from Chennai to Mangalore. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Jet Airways has 7 and IndiGo has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Chennai? The first flight from Chennai to Mangalore is at 10:35 AM, which is Jet Airways airline 2354 followed by IndiGo 621 which leaves at 12:35 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Chennai? The last flight from Chennai to Mangalore is at 12:35 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Chennai and Mangalore? Airport code of Chennai is MAA and Mangalore is IXE.
- What is the name of the airport in Chennai? The name of the primary airport in Chennai is Chennai International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Mangalore? The name of the primary airport in Mangalore is Mangalore International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Chennai to Mangalore? Chennai to Mangalore flights cost between ₹ 3593 and ₹ 12787 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Chennai to Mangalore in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 02:35:00 to reach from Chennai to Mangalore.
- What are some good options to stay at Mangalore? When in Mangalore, you may stay at The Taj Gateway Hotel Old Port Road , The Ocean Pearl or GoldFinch The Finest Boutique Hotel
- Which hotels are located near the Mangalore airport? Some of the top hotels near Mangalore airport are Hotel Durga International , Sai Suraj International Hotel and Sun Royal Residency
Chennai Airport Details
- Chennai International Airport
- "G. S. Satellite Road
- 044 2256 0551