London to Alicante Flights
The city of London is enhanced by its multicultural people, who hail from different parts of the world. Being the largest city in England, it is overcrowded with people from all over the world. Alicante, on the other hand, is one of the most popular tourist cities in the Valencia society in Spain, and it’s also the capital city of the Alicante province. The most comfortable and fastest way to travel between the two cities is by air.
Travelling From London to Alicante by Plane
- Millions of people travel from London to Alicante each calendar year.
- The best time to visit Alicante is June through September though you can visit year-round.
- The distance between London and Alicante is approximately 911 miles / 1466 km
- A direct flight from London to Alicante takes 2hours 15 minutes.
- More than 100 direct flights fly every week from London to Alicante.
- 8 airlines have flights that fly from London to Alicante every day.
- Both non-stop and connecting flights are available for this route
Most Reliable Airlines from London to Alicante
The most reliable airlines from London to Alicante are Iberia, Jet2 and British Airways.They are reliable owing to their on-time arrivals.
Best-Rated Airlines for London to Alicante route
Top 3 best rated airline for the route based on passengers’ ratings are MIAT Mongolian followed by SAS and Jet2 airlines.
London has an elevation of 35 m from sea level and formed by two ancient-cities, that are, London and Westminster. London is known as the cultural capital of the world and has a rich history which is about thousand year sold. The city has a mild summers and not so extreme winters. Summers are nice with the average temperature of 18°C while winters have temperatures between 2°C and 10°C. There are a total of 6 airports out of which LondonHeathrow Airport, London Gatwick airport, are the popular ones.
- The currency of London is British Sterling Pound and that of Alicante is Euro. As of 2018 exchange rate, 1 British Pound Sterling is equal to 1.14 Euro.
- London is expensive in terms of accommodation, food and travel. Fora single person the cost of living in London costs around 750pounds per month excluding house rent.
- The payment in London is done through Cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Wallet and Quick Pay.
- Best places to visit in London are London Eye, Tower of London,Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Hyde Park, Windsor Castle, Madame Tussauds Museum, etc.
Alicante is a harbour city, which is located at the foot of BenacantilMountain and has an average elevation of 20 m from sea level. In the city of Alicante, there are two languages spoken such as Spanish and Valenciano.Inhabitants have lived for over 7000 years in the land of Alicante.Alicante has a Mediterranean climate with the temperatures ranging between32 degree Celsius and 9 degree Celsius throughout the year. The nearest airport in Alicante is the Alicante airport which is located 11 km away from the city centre.
- The exchange rate of Euro is about €0.77
- Alicante is cheaper as compared to London in terms of accommodation, food and travel. A single person costs approximately1477 Euro per month.
- Modes of payment accepted in Alicante are local currency, VISA,Master Cards, Credit Crads, PayPal, etc.
- The best places to visit in Alicante are Barrio Santa Cruz, Plazade Gabriel Miro, Monte Benacantil, Santa Barbara Castle, GuadalestValley, MARQ Archaeological Museum, etc.
The Cheapest Months to Travel from London to Alicante
The cheapest month to fly to Alicante is January.
How to compare and get the best flights from London to Alicante?
If you are looking for cheap flight tickets from London to Alicante, below are the tips to help you avail the best deals:
- After selecting the destination and the date of travel, use are liable comparison site that will show you all the results regarding various airlines and their airfares. Compare various airlines and offers.
- You can get tickets as low as £83 if you book your tickets 40 days before the departure.
- Clear your cookies in your computer to have better results of flight fares.
- Booking tickets at least four weeks before the departure will get you maximum advantage.
- The high seasons in Alicante is considered to be July, August, and September. So, always book your tickets for off season, if it suits you.
- The morning flight are cheaper on this route than the evening flights.
Things You Need To Know Before Flying From London To Alicante
- London, known to be an aviation hub, Heathrow Airport of London has5 terminals and located 16 miles south of Central London. The distance can be easily covered by trains within 45 minutes. Black cab is the easiest way to travel to and from the Heathrow Airport taking 30 minutes to an hour journey to Central London.
- Heathrow airport offers world class facilities to its passengers.Some of them are cash machines, baby care facilities, currency exchange, lost property assistance, emergency facilities, bars and restaurants, lounges, meeting rooms, facilities for disables, etc.
- With faster immigration and security checks, over abundant shops and highly authentic tasting restaurants Gatwick offers its passengers high class facilities.
- The Alicante airport also known as L'Altet airport is situated 11km south of the city centre. Some facilities offered at the airport are car hire, parking, transport, hotels, free internet,r estaurants, ATMs, lounges, etc.
Note: Cleartrip Lowest Air Fares Calendar provides an indication of prices (per person) for a range of dates, so that you can see the cheapest air fares easily. The air fares you see here may not be available at the time you try and book.