Bangalore (BLR) Mauritius (MRU) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Bangalore to Mauritius
Bangalore To Mauritius Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Bangalore to Mauritius, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport with an IATA code MRU.While in Mauritius, enjoy a comfortable stay at Oberoi Mauritius , The Oberoi Mauritius or Constance Le Prince Maurice These are some of the top hotels in Mauritius. Coral Bay By Horizon Holidays , Eolia Luxury Beachfront Villas By BARNES and Le Preskil Beach Resort are located near the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport airport.
Between Bangalore and Mauritius, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 4 flights travel from Bangalore to Mauritius The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 08:05:00. Bangalore to Mauritius flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 22786. This may extend up to ₹ 375455. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
The capital city of Karnataka, Bengaluru, also known as Bangalore, is the leading hub of the Information Technology (IT) industry in India. Having earned the famed sobriquet of ‘The Silicon Valley of India’, it has emerged as a cosmopolitan hub for business and commerce.
But this ultramodern city, teeming with successful technological firms, is also known for its splendid historical and cultural heritage. Its major attractions include lush, verdant parks and the elegant, British-era Victorian monuments. So, along with a large number of business travelers, this charming ‘Garden City’ also attracts numerous tourists.
As a city of such immense importance, Bengaluru boasts of excellent connectivity with the rest of India through the Kempegowda International Airport. It has been operational as the city's chief commercial airport since 2008, and is one of the best in India. It is also one of the busiest airports in the country, as it caters to domestic as well as international air and passenger traffic to Bengaluru. The city is therefore connected by air to most of the major Indian cities, as well as to many international destinations.
In Bengaluru, traveling to and from the airport is easy as there are several convenient transport facilities available. The Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation (KSTDC) taxi services and the Vayu Vajra Airport Shuttle Service are available for passengers traveling between the city center and the airport.
Keep in mind that Bengaluru is afflicted with serious traffic woes and there is a huge risk of missing flights if you do not plan accordingly.
If there’s one location that must be tagged as the ultimate holiday destination it has got to be Mauritius; with its clear blue waters, powder-white beaches, luxurious resorts and beautiful sunsets, it wins hands down. Often described as ‘heaven on Earth’, this gorgeous island-nation attracts all kinds of travelers, from honeymooners and filmmakers to adventurers and tourists who simply want to enjoy the many delights that the country has to offer. It presents a hypnotic blend of European, Africana and Indian influences.
Mauritius, with its extravagant resorts and immeasurable luxury, also has a huge slice for travelers with a small budget. Aside from the urban luxury resorts and private beach residences, there are many fishing villages and shanty towns along the coastline that are rich in culture and undoubtedly reflect the true personality of Mauritius. With beautiful beaches, botanical gardens, waterfalls, shopping malls, nightlife and romance in the air, Mauritius tempts you to keep coming back for more.
You can easily reach Mauritius as the country is connected with international air traffic via the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, which is located approximately 48 km southeast of Port Louis. The airport is known for its luxuriously extravagant décor to give its passengers, a grand experience, whether arriving or departing. It At present there is only one terminal, Terminal 1, which is a two-level structure with arrivals on the lower level and departures on the upper level.
Bus services, car rental and taxis are available outside the airports at all times. This makes traveling to and from the airport hassle-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Bangalore to Mauritius? These airline brands fly from Bangalore to Mauritius - Air Mauritius and Air India
- How many weekly flights from Bangalore to Mauritius? There are 4 weekly flights from Bangalore to Mauritius. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Air Mauritius has 2 and Air India has 2
- When does the first flight leave from Bangalore? The first flight from Bangalore to Mauritius is at 5:25 AM, which is Air Mauritius airline 747 followed by Air India 6747 which leaves at 5:25 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Bangalore? The last flight from Bangalore to Mauritius is at 5:25 AM which is Air India.
- What is the airport code of Bangalore and Mauritius? Airport code of Bangalore is BLR and Mauritius is MRU.
- What is the name of the airport in Bangalore? The name of the primary airport in Bangalore is Bengaluru International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Mauritius? The name of the primary airport in Mauritius is Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Bangalore to Mauritius? Bangalore to Mauritius flights cost between ₹ 22786 and ₹ 375455 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Bangalore to Mauritius in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 08:05:00 to reach from Bangalore to Mauritius.
- What are some good options to stay at Mauritius? When in Mauritius, you may stay at Oberoi Mauritius , The Oberoi Mauritius or Constance Le Prince Maurice
- Which hotels are located near the Mauritius airport? Some of the top hotels near Mauritius airport are Coral Bay By Horizon Holidays , Eolia Luxury Beachfront Villas By BARNES and Le Preskil Beach Resort
Bangalore Airport Details
- Bengaluru International Airport
- "Airport Director
Mauritius Airport Details
- Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport
- "Plaine Magnien
- (+230) 603 6000