Singapore (SIN) New Delhi (DEL) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Singapore to New Delhi
Singapore To New Delhi Flight Schedule ( 14 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Singapore to New Delhi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Indira Gandhi International Airport with an IATA code DEL.While in New Delhi, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport These are some of the top hotels in New Delhi. The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Leela Ambience Gurgaon Hotel & Residences and Andaz Delhi - A Concept by Hyatt are located near the Indira Gandhi International Airport airport.
Between Singapore and New Delhi, 11 airlines are operational In a week, around 94 flights travel from Singapore to New Delhi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 05:30:00. Singapore to New Delhi flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 7708. This may extend up to ₹ 512554. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
A city of towering skyscrapers and bright city lights, Singapore is a beacon of modernity and technological prowess and is one of the most desirable locations to visit and live in. It is known for its excellent urban infrastructure, with well-connected highways that allow smooth-running traffic, glittering malls, clean and wide boulevards surrounded by manicured trees, and at the same time endowed with dense forests that provide a home to chirping birds and wildlife. It is a city where modernity charges forward, but the charm of the aging soul of the city is not lost.
Singapore has no dearth of tourist attractions and the city promises to keep you entertained, right from the time you step into the airport! You can get on a boat and take a tour of the island, an activity that is extremely popular with tourists. This small island state has an impressive atmosphere of contrasts, which abounds with activities, making it very tough to pick out the top few. Theme pubs, casinos, and nightclubs will ensure that your night is well-spent.
The city is connected to international airports via the Singapore Changi Airport, which is located at a short distance from the commercial center in Changi. It is one of the world’s busiest airports in the Southeast Asian region, and is also rated as one of the best. There are three terminals at the Singapore Changi Airport – Terminals 1, 2, and 3. To ensure easy transit of passengers between terminals there is skytrain service that is operational between 5:00 AM and 2:30 AM.
Commuters will have no trouble commuting from the airport as it is well-connected with public buses, taxis, rental cars and trains. You can even hire limousines from the airport.
Singapore airport is an entertainment hub in itself and visitors often tend to lose track of time exploring the various attractions at the airport, including theaters and gaming consoles, so be careful if you are spending any waiting time at the airport.
About New Delhi(DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Singapore to New Delhi? These airline brands fly from Singapore to New Delhi - Singapore Airlines, All Nippon, Virgin Australia, Air India, Air India Express, Etihad Airways, Vietnam Airlines, Jet Airways, Fiji Airways, Garuda Indonesia, and Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink
- How many weekly flights from Singapore to New Delhi? There are 94 weekly flights from Singapore to New Delhi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Singapore Airlines has 14, All Nippon has 14, Virgin Australia has 14, Air India has 7, Air India Express has 3, Etihad Airways has 7, Vietnam Airlines has 7, Jet Airways has 7, Fiji Airways has 7, Garuda Indonesia has 7, and Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Singapore? The first flight from Singapore to New Delhi is at 2:35 AM, which is Singapore Airlines airline 402 followed by All Nippon 6278 which leaves at 2:35 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Singapore? The last flight from Singapore to New Delhi is at 7:40 PM which is Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink.
- What is the airport code of Singapore and New Delhi? Airport code of Singapore is SIN and New Delhi is DEL.
- What is the name of the airport in Singapore? The name of the primary airport in Singapore is Singapore Changi Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Singapore to New Delhi? Singapore to New Delhi flights cost between ₹ 7708 and ₹ 512554 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Singapore to New Delhi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 05:30:00 to reach from Singapore to New Delhi.
- What are some good options to stay at New Delhi? When in New Delhi, you may stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport
- Which hotels are located near the New Delhi airport? Some of the top hotels near New Delhi airport are The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Leela Ambience Gurgaon Hotel & Residences and Andaz Delhi - A Concept by Hyatt
Singapore Airport Details
- Singapore Changi Airport
- "Airport Blvd
- (+65) 6595 6868
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.