Hong Kong (HKG) New Delhi (DEL) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Hong Kong to New Delhi
Hong Kong to New Delhi Flight Schedule ( 16 flights found )
Travelling by air is the most convenient and comfortable way of getting from one Indian city to another. However, the procedure of booking air tickets is not always straightforward. To ensure that you may book flights easily and fast, Cleartrip provides all the details you need in one place.
Etihad Airways, Jet Airways, All Nippon, Japan Airlines, Cathay Pacific, American Airlines, Air India, Trans North Av, Asiana Airlines, and Air Canada are the airlines that operate between Hong Kong and New Delhi. Every week, there are 76 flights from Hong Kong to New Delhi. Of this number, Etihad Airways has 7, Jet Airways has 7, All Nippon has 7, Japan Airlines has 2, Cathay Pacific has 14, American Airlines has 14, Air India has 7, Trans North Av has 7, Asiana Airlines has 4, and Air Canada has 7.
To avail of the best offers, you should book your tickets 30-45 days in advance. Flights starting at Hong Kong leave from Chek Lap Kok International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is HKG. Flights landing at New Delhi arrive at Indira Gandhi International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is DEL.
Whether you are booking a flight from Hong Kong to New Delhi for business or leisure, Cleartrip will help you make travel stress-free. Check your PNR status on its website to confirm if your tickets have been booked. Use the Web check-in option provided to save time that you would otherwise spend at the airport. With Cleatrip comes the assurance of convenience.
The price of a Hong Kong to New Delhi flight ticket varies between a minimum Rs. 22544 or up to Rs. 460593.
About Hong Kong(HKG)
Hong Kong is synonymous with skyscrapers, modernity and progress, features that may make it intimidating to some travelers, but there’s a lot more to this city than meets the eye. Hong Kong may be a city of skyscrapers and fast-paced living on the surface, but it also retains a strong local culture. While the cityscapes are quite mesmerizing, Hong Kong also offers beautiful natural landscapes of mountains, country parks, and beaches.
It is a city brimming with talented musicians and filmmakers, a burgeoning art scene, local markets, and an extravagant nightlife. Soak up Hong Kong’s eclectic culture by going for an Asian film festival or an opera, and visit the city’s rich museums and concert halls. Hong Kong is not surprisingly, a shoppers’ paradise; from swanky malls to sprawling markets, local bazaars, and boutiques, you’ll find it all in this city.
The city is a global financial hub and is well-connected with one of the world’s busiest and best airports, the Hong Kong International Airport (HKG). The airport is located at Chek Lap Kok, which is an island. The airport has two terminals, with both Terminal 1 and 2 being close to each other. They can be easily accessed by electric vehicles and Automatic People Movers (APM).
The Hong Kong International Airport is well-connected to Mainland China. Travelers can get to the airport via trains, buses, trains or ferry services. The airport also offers vehicles that can take you to and from their respective gates, at a nominal fee.
As one of the busiest airports, it is very important to reach ahead of the required time. If you are late, it is best to use self-check in facilities at the Hong Kong International Airport.
About New Delhi(DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Hong Kong to New Delhi? These airline brands fly from Hong Kong to New Delhi - Etihad Airways, Jet Airways, All Nippon, Japan Airlines, Cathay Pacific, American Airlines, Air India, Trans North Av, Asiana Airlines, and Air Canada
- How many weekly flights from Hong Kong to New Delhi? There are 76 weekly flights from Hong Kong to New Delhi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Etihad Airways has 7, Jet Airways has 7, All Nippon has 7, Japan Airlines has 2, Cathay Pacific has 14, American Airlines has 14, Air India has 7, Trans North Av has 7, Asiana Airlines has 4, and Air Canada has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Hong Kong? The first flight from Hong Kong to New Delhi is at 1:10 PM, which is Etihad Airways airline 7575 followed by Jet Airways 0077 which leaves at 1:10 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Hong Kong? The last flight from Hong Kong to New Delhi is at 8:10 PM which is Cathay Pacific.
- What is the airport code of Hong Kong and New Delhi? Airport code of Hong Kong is HKG and New Delhi is DEL.
- What is the name of the airport in Hong Kong? The name of the primary airport in Hong Kong is Chek Lap Kok International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
Hong Kong Airport Details
- Chek Lap Kok International Airport
- "Customer Feedback
- (+852) 2181 8888
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.