Hong Kong (HKG) New Delhi (DEL) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Hong Kong to New Delhi
Hong Kong To New Delhi Flight Schedule ( 15 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Hong Kong to New Delhi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Indira Gandhi International Airport with an IATA code DEL.While in New Delhi, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport or The Imperial New Delhi These are some of the top hotels in New Delhi. Pullman New Delhi Aerocity-An AccorHotels Brand , Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport and Andaz Delhi - A Concept by Hyatt are located near the Indira Gandhi International Airport airport.
Between Hong Kong and New Delhi, 9 airlines are operational In a week, around 88 flights travel from Hong Kong to New Delhi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 05:45:00. Hong Kong to New Delhi flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 22544. This may extend up to ₹ 460593. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Hong Kong(HKG)
Hong Kong is synonymous with skyscrapers, modernity and progress, features that may make it intimidating to some travelers, but there’s a lot more to this city than meets the eye. Hong Kong may be a city of skyscrapers and fast-paced living on the surface, but it also retains a strong local culture. While the cityscapes are quite mesmerizing, Hong Kong also offers beautiful natural landscapes of mountains, country parks, and beaches.
It is a city brimming with talented musicians and filmmakers, a burgeoning art scene, local markets, and an extravagant nightlife. Soak up Hong Kong’s eclectic culture by going for an Asian film festival or an opera, and visit the city’s rich museums and concert halls. Hong Kong is not surprisingly, a shoppers’ paradise; from swanky malls to sprawling markets, local bazaars, and boutiques, you’ll find it all in this city.
The city is a global financial hub and is well-connected with one of the world’s busiest and best airports, the Hong Kong International Airport (HKG). The airport is located at Chek Lap Kok, which is an island. The airport has two terminals, with both Terminal 1 and 2 being close to each other. They can be easily accessed by electric vehicles and Automatic People Movers (APM).
The Hong Kong International Airport is well-connected to Mainland China. Travelers can get to the airport via trains, buses, trains or ferry services. The airport also offers vehicles that can take you to and from their respective gates, at a nominal fee.
As one of the busiest airports, it is very important to reach ahead of the required time. If you are late, it is best to use self-check in facilities at the Hong Kong International Airport.
About New Delhi(DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Hong Kong to New Delhi? These airline brands fly from Hong Kong to New Delhi - All Nippon, Fiji Airways, Jet Airways, Trans North Av, Etihad Airways, Japan Airlines, Cathay Pacific, American Airlines, and Air India
- How many weekly flights from Hong Kong to New Delhi? There are 88 weekly flights from Hong Kong to New Delhi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - All Nippon has 7, Fiji Airways has 7, Jet Airways has 7, Trans North Av has 14, Etihad Airways has 7, Japan Airlines has 13, Cathay Pacific has 13, American Airlines has 13, and Air India has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Hong Kong? The first flight from Hong Kong to New Delhi is at 12:10 PM, which is All Nippon airline 6401 followed by Fiji Airways 5303 which leaves at 12:10 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Hong Kong? The last flight from Hong Kong to New Delhi is at 8:10 PM which is Japan Airlines.
- What is the airport code of Hong Kong and New Delhi? Airport code of Hong Kong is HKG and New Delhi is DEL.
- What is the name of the airport in Hong Kong? The name of the primary airport in Hong Kong is Chek Lap Kok International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Hong Kong to New Delhi? Hong Kong to New Delhi flights cost between ₹ 22544 and ₹ 460593 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Hong Kong to New Delhi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 05:45:00 to reach from Hong Kong to New Delhi.
- What are some good options to stay at New Delhi? When in New Delhi, you may stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport or The Imperial New Delhi
- Which hotels are located near the New Delhi airport? Some of the top hotels near New Delhi airport are Pullman New Delhi Aerocity-An AccorHotels Brand , Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport and Andaz Delhi - A Concept by Hyatt
Hong Kong Airport Details
- Chek Lap Kok International Airport
- "Customer Feedback
- (+852) 2181 8888
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.