Mangalore (IXE) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Mangalore to New Delhi
Mangalore to New Delhi Flight Schedule ( 1 flight found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Mangalore to New Delhi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Indira Gandhi International Airport with an IATA code DEL.While in New Delhi, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport These are some of the top hotels in New Delhi. The Leela Ambience Gurgaon Hotel & Residences , WelcomHotel Dwarka-ITC Hotel Group and Trident Gurgaon are located near the Indira Gandhi International Airport airport.
Between Mangalore and New Delhi, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 7 flights travel from Mangalore to New Delhi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 02h 45m. Mangalore to New Delhi flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2703. This may extend up to ₹ 16848. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Mangalore (IXE)
As Mangalore is nestled between the serene blue waters of the Arabian Sea and the towering hills of the Western Ghats, it would not be wrong to say that the town offers the best of both worlds – the mountains and the sea. Named after the Goddess Mangaladevi, there are a number of temples that you can visit when in Mangalore. The city has a rich cultural heritage and still retains a laidback small-town charm.
This beautiful beach town is small, cozy, chaotic, yet naturally inviting. The clear blue waters, sandy shores, and swaying palm trees will please your senses and give you a relaxing holiday experience. Mangalore is an amalgamation of varied cultures, with influences of Portuguese, British and Mysore rulers visible through the city. This idyllic holiday destination lures a lot of tourists because of its old-world charm.
Mangalore may retain its laidback atmosphere, but it is well-connected and has good infrastructure, with the Mangalore Airport (IXE) located on hilltop at a distance of just 7 km from the main city center. It has a new integrated terminal that handles both domestic and international flights, while the old terminal is now exclusively used for the chartered flights to Madina, in Saudi Arabia.
As Mangalore is a small city, commuting isn’t difficult to and from the airport. City buses ply between the airport and the city offer a convenient and affordable means of transport. The airport also has a pre-paid taxi counter at the arrival gate, from where taxis can be hired to get to different locations in the city.
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mangalore to New Delhi? These airline brands fly from Mangalore to New Delhi - Jet Airways
- How many weekly flights from Mangalore to New Delhi? There are 7 weekly flights from Mangalore to New Delhi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Jet Airways has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Mangalore? The first flight from Mangalore to New Delhi is at 7:20 AM, which is Jet Airways airline 763
- When does the last flight leave from Mangalore? The last flight from Mangalore to New Delhi is at 7:20 AM which is Jet Airways.
- What is the airport code of Mangalore and New Delhi? Airport code of Mangalore is IXE and New Delhi is DEL.
- What is the name of the airport in Mangalore? The name of the primary airport in Mangalore is Mangalore International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Mangalore to New Delhi? Mangalore to New Delhi flights cost between ₹ 2703 and ₹ 16848 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Mangalore to New Delhi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 02h 45m to reach from Mangalore to New Delhi.
- What are some good options to stay at New Delhi? When in New Delhi, you may stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport
- Which hotels are located near the New Delhi airport? Some of the top hotels near New Delhi airport are The Leela Ambience Gurgaon Hotel & Residences , WelcomHotel Dwarka-ITC Hotel Group and Trident Gurgaon
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.