New Delhi (DEL) Kuala Lumpur (KUL) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur
New Delhi To Kuala Lumpur Flight Schedule ( 7 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport with an IATA code KUL.While in Kuala Lumpur, enjoy a comfortable stay at InterContinental Kuala Lumpur , Ascott Kuala Lumpur or JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur These are some of the top hotels in Kuala Lumpur. Sky City Hotel Sepang KLIA , Sama-Sama Hotel, KL International Airport and Concorde Inn Kuala Lumpur International Airport are located near the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport airport.
Between New Delhi and Kuala Lumpur, 5 airlines are operational In a week, around 39 flights travel from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 05:25:00. New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 8600. This may extend up to ₹ 411142. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About New Delhi(DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
About Kuala Lumpur(KUL)
Malaysia’s capital, Kuala Lumpur, is a city that features on every travel-junkie’s bucket list. With its green parks, historic temples, glitzy nightclubs, splendid beaches, shiny skyscrapers, and luxurious shopping malls, this South-East Asian gem is sure to leave you enchanted and wanting more.
Kuala Lumpur truly is a tourist haven, with its rich and diverse cultural heritage. A beacon of progress, modernity, and commerce, the city also boasts of a rich culture and tradition. Somehow, the laidback culture and rich history survives in contrast to the fast pace of the city, still blending seamlessly. Small, yet attractive shops greet you at every corner, and the big luxury brands in glistening malls make Kuala Lumpur a shopaholic’s paradise.
If you are a nature lover and wildlife enthusiast, the city will not disappoint you either, as it is home to Aquaria KLCC and the KL Bird Park. Shoppers, party-goers, nature lovers or food enthusiasts, will all find some part of the city to claim as their own.
The city is served by Kuala Lumpur International Airport, which is situated in the Sepang district. It has grown to become one of the top airports in the world. It has two terminals- Klia 1 and Klia 2. Klia 2 is the world's largest purpose-built terminal. The KLIA Ekspres and the KLIA transit train services facilitate easy transfer from one terminal to another. The airport also offers cargo and freight services.
The fastest way to get to the city from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport is by train, although there are other services like taxis, buses, and car rentals available too.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur? These airline brands fly from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia Airlines, Malindo Air, Jet Airways, Japan Airlines, and Air Asia X
- How many weekly flights from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur? There are 39 weekly flights from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Malaysia Airlines has 10, Malindo Air has 11, Jet Airways has 7, Japan Airlines has 7, and Air Asia X has 4
- When does the first flight leave from New Delhi? The first flight from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur is at 1:10 PM, which is Malaysia Airlines airline 173 followed by Malindo Air 208 which leaves at 8:20 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from New Delhi? The last flight from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur is at 11:10 PM which is Air Asia X.
- What is the airport code of New Delhi and Kuala Lumpur? Airport code of New Delhi is DEL and Kuala Lumpur is KUL.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Kuala Lumpur? The name of the primary airport in Kuala Lumpur is Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur? New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur flights cost between ₹ 8600 and ₹ 411142 .
- How much time does it take to reach from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 05:25:00 to reach from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur.
- What are some good options to stay at Kuala Lumpur? When in Kuala Lumpur, you may stay at InterContinental Kuala Lumpur , Ascott Kuala Lumpur or JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Which hotels are located near the Kuala Lumpur airport? Some of the top hotels near Kuala Lumpur airport are Sky City Hotel Sepang KLIA , Sama-Sama Hotel, KL International Airport and Concorde Inn Kuala Lumpur International Airport
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.