Flights from London to Malta on
FAQ about London to Malta Flights
Is it true that takes less time on a direct London to Malta flight than other airlines?
Yes. provide the fastest flights on this route
Do airlines provide extra space for sleeping?
Many of the Business class airlines provide extra space for sleeping.
Can I carry my own food?
Yes you can carry your own food. However, it should be properly packed.
Will I be served alcohol on a London to Malta flight?
No airline serves alcohol on a domestic flight. You will get alcohol in only international flights
Is there web check-in option available with London to Malta flight?
Yes, passenger do get a web check-in option with their London to Malta flight via online web check-in or airport check-in.
Can I book budget hotels near Malta Airport through the Internet?
Yes, one can book budget hotels near the airport via Cleartrip hotels option
Does London Airport have nappy changing facility for babies?
Yes, the newly developed London Airport has such facilities for babies and infants.
London to Malta flights
London is the capital city of the United Kingdom and is known worldwide for its rich history and heritage. It is one of the most traveled destinations in the world. Malta on the other hand, with its exotic scenery and adjacency to the Mediterranean is known for its cultural richness and exotica. The easiest way to traverse between the two cities is via flight.
Travelling from London to Malta by plane
- There are many tourists who fly to Malta every year from London.
- Best time to fly from London to Malta would be the month of May.
- The aerial distance between London and Malta is 1307 miles / 2103km.
- The average flight time required to travel from London to Malta is 3 h 10m.
- There are more than 60 flights flying from London to Malta on a weekly basis.
- There are 8 airlines which facilitate direct flights from London to Malta.
- Both multi-stop and non-stop flights are available for this route.
Most Reliable Airline for this route
The most reliable airlines for this particular route are Thomas Cook Airlines, Air Malta and British Airways.
Best rated airline from London to Malta
The best rated airline is Air Malta based on the travellers’ ratings followed by British Airways, Thomas Cook Airlines.
London is at an elevation of 35 m above the sea level and is the capital the United Kingdom. The history of the city dates back to about 2,000 year sago when the Romans arrived here. The weather in London is unpredictable with the temperature ranges between 2 degree Celsius and 18 degree Celsius throughout the year. The city is served by 6 airports and two out of six are the busiest airports in the world namely Heathrow Airport and Gatwick Airport.
- In London the currency used is the GBP or British Pound Sterling and Malta uses Euro as its currency. The exchange rate of 1 GBP is equal to 1.14 Euro.
- Cost of living in London for a single person costs around 750 GBP.
- The modes of payment accepted in London include MasterCard, Visa,Debit card and cash. One can also make payments through methods like Google Pay, PayPal, Easy Pay, etc.
- The most popular places to visit in London are Warner Bros Studio,the Buckingham Palace, Madame Tussauds Museum, Big Ben, Tower of London, Windsor Castle, London Dungeon, Westminster Abbey, etc.
The city is situated at an elevation of 63 m from sea level and has over200 islands in the Mediterranean. The culture of Malta is noticeable across several societies that have come in contact with the Maltese Islands. The culture of Malta is influenced by many societies like its neighbouring Mediterranean cultures and also the cultures of ruling nations before its independence in 1964. The weather in Malta is generally pleasant as it is surrounded by water bodies. The temperatures here range between 33 degree Celsius and 14 degree Celsius. Malta International Airport is the only airport which is located 5 km southwest of Valletta.
- The currency used in Malta is Euro. 1 Euro is equivalent to 0.878GBP.
- Cost of compotation for 2 BHK furnished house in Malta costs approximately EUR 750 per month.
- Payment is accepted in cash, PayPal, debit cards, and credit cards.Most of the well-established credit cards are widely accepted throughout Malta. Among all, Visa and MasterCard work the best.
- Some best tourist spots in Malta are Mnajdra and Hagar QimMegalithic Sites, the Museum of Archaeology, the National Museum of Fine Arts, St. John's co-Cathedral, medieval Palazzo Falson, St.John's Cavalier Art Centre, etc.
Find the Cheapest month to travel from London to Malta
May is the month when you can book the cheapest air tickets from London to Malta.
How to compare and get the best tickets for London to Malta?
Here’s how you can get the cheapest air tickets from London to Malta:
- Visit premium comparison websites that allows you to find the cheapest airline tickets, based on comparison of date of departure,fight time, and other factors.
- Sometimes an early morning or late night flight is cheaper or expensive. So do check this.
- Do not opt for last minute flight booking from London to Malta,as prior booking can help find cheap tickets for your journey.
What you need to know before flying from London to Malta?
- Heathrow Airport is approximately 25.7 km or 16 miles from the city centre. One can take bus, train or taxi to reach Heathrow Airport.
- Facilities offered at Heathrow Airport are free WIFI access, baby feeding facilities, cafes and restaurants for dining, specialised lounge areas for business travellers, currency exchange, ATM’s,Banks, 24/7 emergency facilities, facilities for disabled, meeting rooms, etc.
- The only airport in Malta is the Malta International Airport. It takes about 20 to 35 minutes to reach the Malta International Airport from the capital city, which is Valletta. There are several modes of transportation available that an individual can avail. An individual can take taxi, bus, rental cars, etc. to reach the Malta International Airport.
- There are a range of facilities available at the Malta International Airport. Some of them are meeting and conference rooms for business travellers, currency exchange, lounge areas,emergency services, lost property assistance, and facilities for disabled, etc.
Information of London Malta Flight
|Aerial distance||2089 KM|
|Total flights from London to Malta in a week||170 flights|
|First Flight||Jet2.Com 1519 , departs at 05:55 AM|
|Last Flight||Tui Airways 4266 , departs at 01:55 PM|
|Popular Airlines from London to Malta||Jet2.Com, Thomas Cook Airlines, easyJet, Ryanair, British Airways, Etihad Airways, Air Malta, and Tui Airways|
|Shortest Time of flights from London to Malta||03h 05m|
|Airport codes flights from London to Malta||London-SEN,Malta-MLA|
|Time of London to Malta flights||00h 03m|
Hotels In Malta
Most popular routes from London
- London Venice Flights
- London Orlando Flights
- London Glasgow Flights
- London Hong Kong Flights
- London Larnaca Flights
- London Toronto Flights
- London Ibiza Flights
- London Belfast Flights
- London Tokyo Flights
- London Nice Flights
- London Los Angeles Flights
- London Stockholm Flights
- London Bucharest Flights
- London Geneva Flights
- London Copenhagen Flights
- London Singapore Flights
- London Porto Flights
- London Melbourne Flights
- London Vienna Flights
- London Zurich Flights
- London Cape Town Flights
- London Frankfurt Flights
- London Reykjavik Flights
- London Naples Flights
- London Miami Flights
- London Manila Flights
- London Johannesburg Flights
- London Munich Flights
- London Oslo Flights
- London San Francisco Flights