Flights from London to Larnaca on
FAQ about London to Larnaca Flights
Is it true that takes less time on a direct London to Larnaca flight than other airlines?
Yes. provide the fastest flights on this route
Do airlines provide extra space for sleeping?
Many of the Business class airlines provide extra space for sleeping.
Can I carry my own food?
Yes you can carry your own food. However, it should be properly packed.
Will I be served alcohol on a London to Larnaca flight?
No airline serves alcohol on a domestic flight. You will get alcohol in only international flights
Is there web check-in option available with London to Larnaca flight?
Yes, passenger do get a web check-in option with their London to Larnaca flight via online web check-in or airport check-in.
Can I book budget hotels near Larnaca Airport through the Internet?
Yes, one can book budget hotels near the airport via Cleartrip hotels option
Does London Airport have nappy changing facility for babies?
Yes, the newly developed London Airport has such facilities for babies and infants.
London to Larnaca Flights
London is considered the most visited cities in the world with old world charm meeting the Metropolitan culture. It is a city that takes immense pride in showcasing its celebrated architecture along with the historical monuments. Larnaca is a popular city situated on the south coast of Cyprus.It is the 3rd largest and populated city in Cyprus after Limassol and Nicosia. Flying from London to Larnaca is the fastest and convenient way of travelling.
Travelling From London to Larnaca by Plane
- Hundreds of travellers travel through this route every calendar year.
- The best time to visit Larnaca is during the months of April and May.
- The distance between London and Larnaca is about 2040 miles / 3283 km.
- The average time duration to fly from London to Larnaca is 4 hour sand 30 minutes.
- There are more than 50 flights from London to Larnaca every week.
- 9 airlines have direct flights direct from London to Larnaca.
- Both non-stop and connecting flights are available.
The Most Reliable Airlines for London to Larnaca Route
Airlines that can make your trip easier and reliable from London to Larnaca are Jet2, British Airways, and easyJet.
Best-Rated Airlines for the Route
Some of the best-rated airlines for London to Larnaca route are Cobalt Air,Blue Air, easyJet, SWISS, and Lufthansa on the basis of travellers’ratings.
London’s elevation above sea level is 35 m. The Palace of Westminster is the meeting place of the UK's two houses of the Parliament i.e. House of Commons and house or Lords. The history of the city of London dates back to Roman times. It has a moderate climate with pleasant summer when the temperature remains around 18°C and moderate winters when temperature ranges between 2°C and 10°C. There are six international airports in London, such as the London city airport, London Heathrow Airport, LondonGatwick airport, etc.
- The currency of London is British Pound Sterling and the currency of Larnaca is Euro. As per the exchange rates, 1 GBP or BritishPound Sterling is equal to 1.14 Euro.
- The rent of one bedroom apartment in London’s city centre is1,609.51 £. Monthly cost of living per person is nearly £700-750/month.
- The payment in London mostly done through Quickly method. Also,one can use credit cards and debit cards, cash, and bank checks to make the payment.
- The must visit places in London include Buckingham Palace, WarnerBros Studio, Madame Tussauds Museum, Big Ben, Kensington Palace,Tower of London, Windsor Castle, Westminster Abbey, London Eye,etc.
Larnaca is one of the oldest cities in Cyprus and situated at an average elevation of 91 m from seas level. The history of the city of Larnaca dates back to the biblical days of Noah. The weather in Larnaca is quite decent.During summers the temperature stays around37 degree Celsius and in winters it drops down to 15 degree Celsius. The city has one Airport, officially know as Larnaca International Airport which is located 4 km southwest of the city centre.
- The exchange rate of Euro is about €0.77
- The cost of living in Larnaca is affordable with the monthly cost being 577.99€ for a single person.
- Different modes of payment accepted in Larnaca are cash, bank transfers, checks, PayPal, card payment, etc.
- Some of the interesting destinations to travel in Larnaca include the south-east coast of the Cyprus, Ayia Napa, Protaras, CapeGreco, etc.
The Cheapest Months to Travel from London to Larnaca
The cheapest month to avail cheap airfares for London to Larnaca route is February.
How to compare and buy the cheapest flight tickets?
If you are looking for cheap flights from London to Larnaca, here are some tips:
- After you have decided on the month and the day of the trip, select a trustworthy comparison site which will display all results related to airlines and flights with prices.
- It is essential that you book tickets at least one month before your date of departure. Only then, you can get the best deals as compared to last minute flight bookings.
- Both morning and evening flights on this route have same airfare.
- Be flexible with dates if you can afford it, do not take the months that are considered high season to get cheap airfares.
- Before searching for London to Larnaca air tickets, clear the cookies to get better results.
What Do You Need To Know Before Flying From London To Larnaca?
- The Heathrow Airport in London is the busiest airport and has four terminals. For the comfort of passengers, shuttle train and bus service is there. The airport is connected to the city via luxury coaches, buses, taxis, underground railway services and cars.
- Heathrow airport offers a wide range of facilities such as baby care facilities, cash machines, currency exchange, bars and restaurants, lounges, lost property assistance, facilities for disables, VIP services for high-profile diplomats, etc.
- Larnaca International Airport is located at 4 km to the southwest of Larnaca. To travel to and from the Larnaca Airport passengers can avail the cost efficient airport transfers means that include shuttle services and public transport buses.
- Some facilities offered by Larnaca International Airport are free internet facilities, dining facilities, car rental facilities, etc.However, the airport does not have lost luggage or baggage storage facilities.
Information of London Larnaca Flight
|Aerial distance||3257 KM|
|Total flights from London to Larnaca in a week||153 flights|
|First Flight||Norwegian 2556 , departs at 05:35 AM|
|Last Flight||easyJet 8967 , departs at 02:50 PM|
|Popular Airlines from London to Larnaca||Norwegian, Wizz Air, Thomas Cook Airlines, American Airlines, Tui Airways, British Airways, Blue Air, Apg Airlines, Jet2.Com, and easyJet|
|Shortest Time of flights from London to Larnaca||04h 30m|
|Airport codes flights from London to Larnaca||London-LTN,Larnaca-LCA|
|Time of London to Larnaca flights||00h 04m|
Hotels In Larnaca
Most popular routes from London
- London Venice Flights
- London Orlando Flights
- London Glasgow Flights
- London Hong Kong Flights
- London Toronto Flights
- London Ibiza Flights
- London Belfast Flights
- London Tokyo Flights
- London Nice Flights
- London Los Angeles Flights
- London Stockholm Flights
- London Bucharest Flights
- London Geneva Flights
- London Copenhagen Flights
- London Singapore Flights
- London Malta Flights
- London Porto Flights
- London Melbourne Flights
- London Vienna Flights
- London Zurich Flights
- London Cape Town Flights
- London Frankfurt Flights
- London Reykjavik Flights
- London Naples Flights
- London Miami Flights
- London Manila Flights
- London Johannesburg Flights
- London Munich Flights
- London Oslo Flights
- London San Francisco Flights