Flights from London to Porto on
FAQ about London to Porto Flights
Is it true that takes less time on a direct London to Porto flight than other airlines?
Yes. provide the fastest flights on this route
Do airlines provide extra space for sleeping?
Many of the Business class airlines provide extra space for sleeping.
Can I carry my own food?
Yes you can carry your own food. However, it should be properly packed.
Will I be served alcohol on a London to Porto flight?
No airline serves alcohol on a domestic flight. You will get alcohol in only international flights
Is there web check-in option available with London to Porto flight?
Yes, passenger do get a web check-in option with their London to Porto flight via online web check-in or airport check-in.
Can I book budget hotels near Porto Airport through the Internet?
Yes, one can book budget hotels near the airport via Cleartrip hotels option
Does London Airport have nappy changing facility for babies?
Yes, the newly developed London Airport has such facilities for babies and infants.
London to Porto flights
London, the capital of the United Kingdom is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world. Since it is the most visited cities of the world, it has the world’s busiest airport. Porto, on the other hand is a coastal city situated in the northwest Portugal. It is very famous for all the stately buildings as well its port wine industry. When it comes to travelling from London to Porto, there are many airlines that operate flights on this route.
Travelling from London to Porto by Plane
- A large number of people travel from London to Porto every year.
- The best time to visit Porto is from May to September.
- The distance from London to Porto is about 820 miles/ 1320 km.
- London to Porto flight duration is about 2 h 20 min.
- There are about 60 direct flights per week between London and Porto.
- There are about 4 airlines providing London to Porto flights.
- Both non-stop and connecting flights are available for this route.
Most Reliable Airlines for London to Porto flight
The most reliable airlines for London to Porto route are British Airways, easyJet, and TAP AIR PORTUGAL for maximum on-time arrivals.
Best Rated Airlines for this Route
The best rated airlines for a flight from London to Porto is SWISS followed by KLM and British Airways.
Various modes of payment accepted in London are cash, PayPal,credit cards, debit card (Visa and Master Cards) and bank checks.rent.es, which attract a number of tourists every year. London has been known as a mega city, keeping its population in mind, however the population has consistently decreased in the past few years. London was formerly known as Londinium, as it was named by the Romans who first discovered this city. London has a pleasant weather with mild summers and cold winters. The average temperatures range between 5 °C and 19 °C throughout the year. There are 6 international airports in London. There are also innumerable civil airports that are used for aviation purposes.
- The currency of London is British Sterling Pound and that of Portois Euro. The exchange rate of 1 GBP is 1.14 Euro.
- The average cost of living in London is quite high. It may cost anindividual approximately 754.63£ per month without house rent.
- Various modes of payment accepted in London are cash, PayPal,credit cards, debit card (Visa and MasterCards) and bank checks.
- Some of the best places to visit in London are Westminster Abbey,Tower of London, British Museum, Hyde Park, Big Ben, River Thames,Buckingham Palace, Madame Tussauds London and London Eye, etc.
Porto lies almost 97 meters above the sea level. This global city is studded with royal buildings and is one of the oldest Portugal cities. Dueto its historical importance, it has been announced as one of the World Heritage Sites by the UNESCO. Porto has a pleasant and nice climate. During summers, the average temperature remains at 25 degree Celsius; while in winters, it drops down to 11 degree Celsius. There is one international airport in the city, known as Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport.
- In Porto, you get 2% less for cash as you would do in UK. The exchange rate of 1 Euro is about €0.77
- The average cost of living in Porto is around 507.24 Euros/ month for a single person, excluding house rent.
- The best accepted mode of payment in Porto is cash. Other than that, payment is accepted via credit cards, debit cards, PayPal,etc.
- The best places of tourist attraction in Porto are Rio Douro, Caisda Ribeira, Casa da Música, Serralves Museum, Soares dos Reis, Domluis bridge and more.
The Cheapest Month to Travel from London to Porto
The cheapest month to avail flights from London to Porto is January, though prices are reasonable in February, March, May, June, and November.
How to compare Get the Best Flights from London to Porto
Here are a few tips that will help you find cheapest air ticket from London to Porto:
- First, you must delete internet cookies, tun on incognito mode in web browser and then look for reliable travel and comparison websites for a comparative survey of flight prices by various airlines.
- If you are in search for the cheapest flights for London to Porto route, you can sign-up for low fare alerts on a good travel site that facilitates air ticket booking.
- The cheapest flights from London to Porto are found about 75 days before departure. If this is not possible than book at least 4weeks in advance.
- Morning flights are usually cheaper than evening flights for this route. So, do consider this aspect when making a flight booking.
- The cheapest month to avail London to Porto flights is January. The monthswith a surge on the ticket prices are July, August and September.
What are the things you need to know before flying from London to Porto?
- There are about 6 international airports in London. You can easily reach them by using public or private transportation like bus,train, private car, taxi, and shuttle service.
- The London airports are all high class airports with facilities such as lounges, food and beverage outlets, ATMs, sitting area,emergency facilities, currency exchange outlets, meeting rooms,baby care facilities, facilities for disables, etc.
- The Porto Airport is situated 11km away from Porto. Once you land here, you can reach your hotel or any other destination via metro,buses, taxis, and car hire service.
- The facilities provided at the Porto airport include restaurant and cafés, free WIFI access, information desks, money exchange, ATM,shopping, facilities for disabled, car rental, and more.
Information of London Porto Flight
|Aerial distance||1311 KM|
|Total flights from London to Porto in a week||121 flights|
|First Flight||easyJet 8495 , departs at 05:35 AM|
|Last Flight||Ukraine Intl Air 9919 , departs at 01:00 PM|
|Popular Airlines from London to Porto||easyJet, Ryanair, British Airways, SATA Intl Servicos, TAP Portugal, and Ukraine Intl Air|
|Shortest Time of flights from London to Porto||02h 10m|
|Airport codes flights from London to Porto||London-LCY,Porto-OPO|
|Time of London to Porto flights||00h 02m|
Hotels In Porto
Most popular routes from London
- London Venice Flights
- London Orlando Flights
- London Glasgow Flights
- London Hong Kong Flights
- London Larnaca Flights
- London Toronto Flights
- London Ibiza Flights
- London Belfast Flights
- London Tokyo Flights
- London Nice Flights
- London Los Angeles Flights
- London Stockholm Flights
- London Bucharest Flights
- London Geneva Flights
- London Copenhagen Flights
- London Singapore Flights
- London Malta Flights
- London Melbourne Flights
- London Vienna Flights
- London Zurich Flights
- London Cape Town Flights
- London Frankfurt Flights
- London Reykjavik Flights
- London Naples Flights
- London Miami Flights
- London Manila Flights
- London Johannesburg Flights
- London Munich Flights
- London Oslo Flights
- London San Francisco Flights