Dubai (DXB) Melbourne (MEL) Flight Schedule
Dubai To Melbourne Flight Schedule ( 8 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Dubai to Melbourne, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Essendon Airport with an IATA code MEL.While in Melbourne, enjoy a comfortable stay at Marriott Melbourne , Quay West Suites or Grand Hyatt These are some of the top hotels in Melbourne. Punthill Essendon Grand , Best Western Airport Motel and Convention Centre and Best Western Airport Motel & Convention Centre are located near the Essendon Airport airport.
Between Dubai and Melbourne, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 56 flights travel from Dubai to Melbourne The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 13:20:00.
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Dubai is the most populated and developed of all cities in the UAE. Although best known for its shopping centers, splendid skyscrapers, and extravagant modern architecture, Dubai has a lot more to offer to tourists. You will discover the true spirit of Dubai in the quiet by-lanes, bustling ‘souks’, and vast stretches of sand dunes.
Dubai is a perfect mix of history, culture, and modernity, making it a suitable destination for every possible kind of tourist. From the latest designer fashion apparel, to exotic spices, gold and diamond jewelry, shopaholics can expect the best experience in Dubai. Walking in and out of the city’s glitzy malls, with spectacular fountains is an experience in itself.
It is easy to reach this ideal destination as Dubai has two international Airports – the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world. It has three terminals that offer international flights, regional and low-cost flights, while the third is meant exclusively for Emirates Airline passengers. Dubai International Airport is connected to the metro rail network and can be accessed via taxis and buses as well.
The Al Maktoum International Airport is referred to as the airport of the future and is close to ‘New Dubai’. The Al Maktoum Airport currently has one passenger terminal that caters to both international and domestic flights. This airport can be accessed via buses and the nearest metro station to the airport is Ibn Battuta, from where buses and taxis are available to the airport.
Keep in mind that metro services are not available on Friday mornings and services only start by 1pm on Fridays, so plan your trip to from the airport accordingly.
Melbourne is Australia’s cultural capital and is one of the most exciting cities in the country. The clear blue skies in the morning and the reflection of the skyline glistening and glimmering on the clear waters in the evenings adds to the magic of this beautiful city. Each neighborhood and lane has an interesting story of its indigenous culture and past.
Melbourne welcomes millions of visitors every year, and it is no surprise that the visitors just keep pouring in, with the innumerable activities and offerings of the city. From entertainment and dining, to culture and shopping, Melbourne will leave you spoiled for choice. The city brims with thumping nightlife, amazing food, a welcoming culture, and hospitable people. When in Melbourne make it a point to visit the Federation Square, as you will find all that your heart desires here, from the quaint architecture to the chic boutiques to burgeoning restaurants.
The city is served by Melbourne Airport (MEL), which is at a distance of 24 km from Melbourne’s downtown area. The airport has four passenger terminals – Terminals 1, 2, 3, and 4. Terminals 3 and 4 are exclusively for domestic airlines. Terminal 1 serves Jetstar Airlines and Qantas Airways, while Terminal 2 is only for international flight arrivals and departures.
The airport is well connected to neighboring areas via the road network. There is a Skybus Express Bus Service that plies frequently between the airport and various destinations in the city. Apart from these modes of transport, you can opt for taxis, rental cars and buses to take you to and from Melbourne Airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Dubai to Melbourne? These airline brands fly from Dubai to Melbourne - Emirates and Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink
- How many weekly flights from Dubai to Melbourne? There are 56 weekly flights from Dubai to Melbourne. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Emirates has 28 and Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink has 28
- When does the first flight leave from Dubai? The first flight from Dubai to Melbourne is at 1:35 AM, which is Emirates airline 5010 followed by Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink 10 which leaves at 1:35 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Dubai? The last flight from Dubai to Melbourne is at 10:15 AM which is Emirates.
- What is the airport code of Dubai and Melbourne? Airport code of Dubai is DXB and Melbourne is MEL.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Melbourne? The name of the primary airport in Melbourne is Essendon Airport.
- How much time does it take to reach from Dubai to Melbourne in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 13:20:00 to reach from Dubai to Melbourne.
- What are some good options to stay at Melbourne? When in Melbourne, you may stay at Marriott Melbourne , Quay West Suites or Grand Hyatt
- Which hotels are located near the Melbourne airport? Some of the top hotels near Melbourne airport are Punthill Essendon Grand , Best Western Airport Motel and Convention Centre and Best Western Airport Motel & Convention Centre
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport
- E 311 - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 885 0710
Melbourne Airport Details
- Essendon Airport
- "English St
- (+61) 3 9948 9300