Dubai (DXB) Kathmandu (KTM) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Dubai to Kathmandu
Dubai To Kathmandu Flight Schedule ( 5 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Dubai to Kathmandu, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Tribhuvan International Airport with an IATA code KTM.While in Kathmandu, enjoy a comfortable stay at Hyatt Regency Kathmandu , HYATT REGENCY or Dwarikas Hotel These are some of the top hotels in Kathmandu. Hotel Yak & Yeti , Shangri-La Hotel Kathmandu and Hyatt Regency Kathmandu are located near the Tribhuvan International Airport airport.
Between Dubai and Kathmandu, 3 airlines are operational In a week, around 24 flights travel from Dubai to Kathmandu The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 04:10:00. Dubai to Kathmandu flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 8211. This may extend up to ₹ 374815. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Dubai is the most populated and developed of all cities in the UAE. Although best known for its shopping centers, splendid skyscrapers, and extravagant modern architecture, Dubai has a lot more to offer to tourists. You will discover the true spirit of Dubai in the quiet by-lanes, bustling ‘souks’, and vast stretches of sand dunes.
Dubai is a perfect mix of history, culture, and modernity, making it a suitable destination for every possible kind of tourist. From the latest designer fashion apparel, to exotic spices, gold and diamond jewelry, shopaholics can expect the best experience in Dubai. Walking in and out of the city’s glitzy malls, with spectacular fountains is an experience in itself.
It is easy to reach this ideal destination as Dubai has two international Airports – the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world. It has three terminals that offer international flights, regional and low-cost flights, while the third is meant exclusively for Emirates Airline passengers. Dubai International Airport is connected to the metro rail network and can be accessed via taxis and buses as well.
The Al Maktoum International Airport is referred to as the airport of the future and is close to ‘New Dubai’. The Al Maktoum Airport currently has one passenger terminal that caters to both international and domestic flights. This airport can be accessed via buses and the nearest metro station to the airport is Ibn Battuta, from where buses and taxis are available to the airport.
Keep in mind that metro services are not available on Friday mornings and services only start by 1pm on Fridays, so plan your trip to from the airport accordingly.
Kathmandu is Nepal’s most important place of business, commerce and tourism. With its tiny, narrow, and crowded lanes the city is dotted with intricately carved temples and shrines, all of which are surrounded by forested hills that border the city. Kathmandu promises an enriching experience and a relaxed holiday. Kathmandu is an ideal destination if you appreciate history, art, and architecture.
There are many significant temples, stunning Buddhist monasteries, and museums filled with royal artifacts that are a testimony to its rich culture and history. If you want to relax a bit, it is best to head straight to the Garden of Dreams. The city will not disappoint adventure enthusiasts either, as there are several trekking destinations, of which the Everest Base Camp is one of the most popular. In short, Kathmandu promises to deliver a thrilling and memorable holiday experience.
Kathmandu can be reached fairly easily, via the Tribhuvan International Airport, which is located at a distance of 6 km from Kathmandu. The airport has two terminals – the Domestic Terminal and International Terminal. Both terminals are close to each other, in the same building and can be easily accessed on foot.
As it is Kathmandu’s only international airport and in many ways its lifeline to the world, the airport is well-connected with bus services and taxis. Many hotels in the area offer shuttle services to and from the airport. You can also get pre-paid taxis to take you from the airport to any location in the city.
A word of caution: please exchange your currency for the local Nepalese Rupee before your trip, as foreign currencies are not accepted anywhere in the city, whether at markets or for transport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Dubai to Kathmandu? These airline brands fly from Dubai to Kathmandu - Royal Nepal Corp, Flydubai, and translation missing: en.airlines.H9
- How many weekly flights from Dubai to Kathmandu? There are 24 weekly flights from Dubai to Kathmandu. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Royal Nepal Corp has 4, Flydubai has 18, and translation missing: en.airlines.H9 has 2
- When does the first flight leave from Dubai? The first flight from Dubai to Kathmandu is at 4:10 AM, which is Royal Nepal Corp airline 230 followed by Flydubai 571 which leaves at 11:10 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Dubai? The last flight from Dubai to Kathmandu is at 4:00 PM which is Flydubai.
- What is the airport code of Dubai and Kathmandu? Airport code of Dubai is DXB and Kathmandu is KTM.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Kathmandu? The name of the primary airport in Kathmandu is Tribhuvan International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Dubai to Kathmandu? Dubai to Kathmandu flights cost between ₹ 8211 and ₹ 374815 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Dubai to Kathmandu in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 04:10:00 to reach from Dubai to Kathmandu.
- What are some good options to stay at Kathmandu? When in Kathmandu, you may stay at Hyatt Regency Kathmandu , HYATT REGENCY or Dwarikas Hotel
- Which hotels are located near the Kathmandu airport? Some of the top hotels near Kathmandu airport are Hotel Yak & Yeti , Shangri-La Hotel Kathmandu and Hyatt Regency Kathmandu
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport
- E 311 - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 885 0710
Kathmandu Airport Details
- Tribhuvan International Airport
- "Ring Rd