Dubai (DXB) Hong Kong (HKG) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Dubai to Hong Kong
Dubai To Hong Kong Flight Schedule ( 6 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Dubai to Hong Kong, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Chek Lap Kok International Airport with an IATA code HKG.While in Hong Kong, enjoy a comfortable stay at
Between Dubai and Hong Kong, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 40 flights travel from Dubai to Hong Kong The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 07:35:00. Dubai to Hong Kong flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 19581. This may extend up to ₹ 461107. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Dubai is the most populated and developed of all cities in the UAE. Although best known for its shopping centers, splendid skyscrapers, and extravagant modern architecture, Dubai has a lot more to offer to tourists. You will discover the true spirit of Dubai in the quiet by-lanes, bustling ‘souks’, and vast stretches of sand dunes.
Dubai is a perfect mix of history, culture, and modernity, making it a suitable destination for every possible kind of tourist. From the latest designer fashion apparel, to exotic spices, gold and diamond jewelry, shopaholics can expect the best experience in Dubai. Walking in and out of the city’s glitzy malls, with spectacular fountains is an experience in itself.
It is easy to reach this ideal destination as Dubai has two international Airports – the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world. It has three terminals that offer international flights, regional and low-cost flights, while the third is meant exclusively for Emirates Airline passengers. Dubai International Airport is connected to the metro rail network and can be accessed via taxis and buses as well.
The Al Maktoum International Airport is referred to as the airport of the future and is close to ‘New Dubai’. The Al Maktoum Airport currently has one passenger terminal that caters to both international and domestic flights. This airport can be accessed via buses and the nearest metro station to the airport is Ibn Battuta, from where buses and taxis are available to the airport.
Keep in mind that metro services are not available on Friday mornings and services only start by 1pm on Fridays, so plan your trip to from the airport accordingly.
About Hong Kong(HKG)
Hong Kong is synonymous with skyscrapers, modernity and progress, features that may make it intimidating to some travelers, but there’s a lot more to this city than meets the eye. Hong Kong may be a city of skyscrapers and fast-paced living on the surface, but it also retains a strong local culture. While the cityscapes are quite mesmerizing, Hong Kong also offers beautiful natural landscapes of mountains, country parks, and beaches.
It is a city brimming with talented musicians and filmmakers, a burgeoning art scene, local markets, and an extravagant nightlife. Soak up Hong Kong’s eclectic culture by going for an Asian film festival or an opera, and visit the city’s rich museums and concert halls. Hong Kong is not surprisingly, a shoppers’ paradise; from swanky malls to sprawling markets, local bazaars, and boutiques, you’ll find it all in this city.
The city is a global financial hub and is well-connected with one of the world’s busiest and best airports, the Hong Kong International Airport (HKG). The airport is located at Chek Lap Kok, which is an island. The airport has two terminals, with both Terminal 1 and 2 being close to each other. They can be easily accessed by electric vehicles and Automatic People Movers (APM).
The Hong Kong International Airport is well-connected to Mainland China. Travelers can get to the airport via trains, buses, trains or ferry services. The airport also offers vehicles that can take you to and from their respective gates, at a nominal fee.
As one of the busiest airports, it is very important to reach ahead of the required time. If you are late, it is best to use self-check in facilities at the Hong Kong International Airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Dubai to Hong Kong? These airline brands fly from Dubai to Hong Kong - Emirates and Cathay Pacific
- How many weekly flights from Dubai to Hong Kong? There are 40 weekly flights from Dubai to Hong Kong. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Emirates has 26 and Cathay Pacific has 14
- When does the first flight leave from Dubai? The first flight from Dubai to Hong Kong is at 3:00 AM, which is Emirates airline 384 followed by Emirates 382 which leaves at 3:15 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Dubai? The last flight from Dubai to Hong Kong is at 10:55 PM which is Cathay Pacific.
- What is the airport code of Dubai and Hong Kong? Airport code of Dubai is DXB and Hong Kong is HKG.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Hong Kong? The name of the primary airport in Hong Kong is Chek Lap Kok International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Dubai to Hong Kong? Dubai to Hong Kong flights cost between ₹ 19581 and ₹ 461107 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Dubai to Hong Kong in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 07:35:00 to reach from Dubai to Hong Kong.
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport
- E 311 - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 885 0710
Hong Kong Airport Details
- Chek Lap Kok International Airport
- "Customer Feedback
- (+852) 2181 8888