Agartala (IXA) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Agartala to New Delhi
Agartala to New Delhi Flight Schedule ( 3 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Agartala to New Delhi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Indira Gandhi International Airport with an IATA code DEL.While in New Delhi, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport These are some of the top hotels in New Delhi. Le Meridien Gurgaon , Pullman New Delhi Aerocity-An AccorHotels Brand and Taj Diplomatic Enclave are located near the Indira Gandhi International Airport airport.
Between Agartala and New Delhi, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 21 flights travel from Agartala to New Delhi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 03h 50m. Agartala to New Delhi flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2206. This may extend up to ₹ 13087. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Agartala (IXA)
As the capital, as well as the largest city in the state of Tripura, Agartala is a major city in the Northeastern region of India. Situated very close to the Indo-Bangladesh border, it boasts of a unique and fascinating culture. It was also the erstwhile capital of the Manikya Dynasty and is home to various structures of the rulers’ royal heritage.
Situated on the banks of the river Haroa, Agartala is endowed with immense natural beauty and scenic landscapes. From the rustic environs and the delightful local culture, to the age-old monuments, Agartala is an ideal destination for a relaxing and pleasant travel experience.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to Agartala is by air. The C.A. Agartala Airport is situated within the city itself. It is among the busiest airports in the Northeastern states of India. The airport only caters to domestic flights and has heavy traffic, connecting with various cities across the country. However, the routes with the heaviest traffic would be those between the Agartala and the cities of Kolkata and Guwahati.
An efficient transport network of private buses and cabs makes travel between the city center and the airport a hassle-free experience. Inter-state bus and taxi services are also available for passengers who wish to travel to or from such destinations. Tourists who desire greater comfort and privacy can also book private car rentals to get to various locations in and around the city.
Travelers are advised to avoid visiting during the monsoons, as flight services may be interrupted due to heavy rains, which can cause great inconvenience.
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Agartala to New Delhi? These airline brands fly from Agartala to New Delhi - IndiGo and SpiceJet
- How many weekly flights from Agartala to New Delhi? There are 21 weekly flights from Agartala to New Delhi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 7 and SpiceJet has 14
- When does the first flight leave from Agartala? The first flight from Agartala to New Delhi is at 10:20 AM, which is IndiGo airline 6488 followed by SpiceJet 169 which leaves at 2:30 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Agartala? The last flight from Agartala to New Delhi is at 7:15 PM which is SpiceJet.
- What is the airport code of Agartala and New Delhi? Airport code of Agartala is IXA and New Delhi is DEL.
- What is the name of the airport in Agartala? The name of the primary airport in Agartala is Agartala Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Agartala to New Delhi? Agartala to New Delhi flights cost between ₹ 2206 and ₹ 13087 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Agartala to New Delhi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 03h 50m to reach from Agartala to New Delhi.
- What are some good options to stay at New Delhi? When in New Delhi, you may stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport
- Which hotels are located near the New Delhi airport? Some of the top hotels near New Delhi airport are Le Meridien Gurgaon , Pullman New Delhi Aerocity-An AccorHotels Brand and Taj Diplomatic Enclave
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.