Agartala (IXA) to Pune (PNQ) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Agartala to Pune
Agartala to Pune Flight Schedule ( 1 flight found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Agartala to Pune, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Pune Airport with an IATA code PNQ.While in Pune, enjoy a comfortable stay at Amanora The Fern Hotels & Club , Oakwood Residence or Sayaji Pune These are some of the top hotels in Pune. The Westin Pune , Sheraton Grand Pune Bund Garden Hotel and Oakwood Residence are located near the Pune Airport airport.
Between Agartala and Pune, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 7 flights travel from Agartala to Pune The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 04h 25m. Agartala to Pune flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2680. This may extend up to ₹ 13759. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Agartala (IXA)
As the capital, as well as the largest city in the state of Tripura, Agartala is a major city in the Northeastern region of India. Situated very close to the Indo-Bangladesh border, it boasts of a unique and fascinating culture. It was also the erstwhile capital of the Manikya Dynasty and is home to various structures of the rulers’ royal heritage.
Situated on the banks of the river Haroa, Agartala is endowed with immense natural beauty and scenic landscapes. From the rustic environs and the delightful local culture, to the age-old monuments, Agartala is an ideal destination for a relaxing and pleasant travel experience.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to Agartala is by air. The C.A. Agartala Airport is situated within the city itself. It is among the busiest airports in the Northeastern states of India. The airport only caters to domestic flights and has heavy traffic, connecting with various cities across the country. However, the routes with the heaviest traffic would be those between the Agartala and the cities of Kolkata and Guwahati.
An efficient transport network of private buses and cabs makes travel between the city center and the airport a hassle-free experience. Inter-state bus and taxi services are also available for passengers who wish to travel to or from such destinations. Tourists who desire greater comfort and privacy can also book private car rentals to get to various locations in and around the city.
Travelers are advised to avoid visiting during the monsoons, as flight services may be interrupted due to heavy rains, which can cause great inconvenience.
About Pune (PNQ)
Once regarded by many as ‘Pensioner’s Paradise’, Pune has now grown into a vibrant metro, in its own right. The city today is a sprawling hub of industry, education, entertainment, and IT companies. Pune offers visitors an eclectic mix of vintage and cosmopolitan culture and it promises an insight into its glorious Maratha history through sites like Sinhagad Fort, along with other monuments like Lal Mahal and the Aga Khan Palace.
The city is also referred to as the ‘Oxford of the East’ as it witnesses a huge influx of youths to its numerous centers of higher learning. The beautiful city also boasts of a vibrant nightlife and lively ambiance that will satiate most visitors.
It is very easy to reach this magnificent city because of the Pune Airport (PNQ), located in Lohegaon, which is 10 km from the city center. It is one of the critical aviation hubs in India and serves the city of Pune and other neighboring cities. Pune Airport hosts both international, as well as domestic air traffic and can manage the traffic of 1.12 million passengers. Pune Airport has an integrated terminal to handle the air traffic. Terminal 1 handles both the domestic and international flight arrivals and departures. As the airport serves the Indian Air Force, there might be some delay with the nighttime flights.
Traveling between the airport and the city is fairly simple in Pune as it is well-connected by public transport. The Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mandal Ltd. (PMPML) provides an affordable transport option to commute between the airport and the city. If you don’t want to travel by bus, you can also use radio-cabs and pre-paid taxi services that are available at the airport to ensure quick transport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Agartala to Pune? These airline brands fly from Agartala to Pune - IndiGo
- How many weekly flights from Agartala to Pune? There are 7 weekly flights from Agartala to Pune. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Agartala? The first flight from Agartala to Pune is at 7:25 PM, which is IndiGo airline 277
- When does the last flight leave from Agartala? The last flight from Agartala to Pune is at 7:25 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Agartala and Pune? Airport code of Agartala is IXA and Pune is PNQ.
- What is the name of the airport in Agartala? The name of the primary airport in Agartala is Agartala Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Pune? The name of the primary airport in Pune is Pune Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Agartala to Pune? Agartala to Pune flights cost between ₹ 2680 and ₹ 13759 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Agartala to Pune in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 04h 25m to reach from Agartala to Pune.
- What are some good options to stay at Pune? When in Pune, you may stay at Amanora The Fern Hotels & Club , Oakwood Residence or Sayaji Pune
- Which hotels are located near the Pune airport? Some of the top hotels near Pune airport are The Westin Pune , Sheraton Grand Pune Bund Garden Hotel and Oakwood Residence
Pune Airport Details
- Pune Airport
- "Airport Director / Public Information Officer