Dubai (DXB) Prague (PRG) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Dubai to Prague
Dubai To Prague Flight Schedule ( 5 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Dubai to Prague, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Prague Vclav Havel Airport with an IATA code PRG.While in Prague, enjoy a comfortable stay at Ventana , Alchymist Grand Hotel And Spa or Hotel General These are some of the top hotels in Prague. Hotel Questenberk , Hotel Silenzio and Hotel Golf are located near the Prague Vclav Havel Airport airport.
Between Dubai and Prague, 5 airlines are operational In a week, around 27 flights travel from Dubai to Prague The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 06:25:00. Dubai to Prague flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 52439. This may extend up to ₹ 52440. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Dubai is the most populated and developed of all cities in the UAE. Although best known for its shopping centers, splendid skyscrapers, and extravagant modern architecture, Dubai has a lot more to offer to tourists. You will discover the true spirit of Dubai in the quiet by-lanes, bustling ‘souks’, and vast stretches of sand dunes.
Dubai is a perfect mix of history, culture, and modernity, making it a suitable destination for every possible kind of tourist. From the latest designer fashion apparel, to exotic spices, gold and diamond jewelry, shopaholics can expect the best experience in Dubai. Walking in and out of the city’s glitzy malls, with spectacular fountains is an experience in itself.
It is easy to reach this ideal destination as Dubai has two international Airports – the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world. It has three terminals that offer international flights, regional and low-cost flights, while the third is meant exclusively for Emirates Airline passengers. Dubai International Airport is connected to the metro rail network and can be accessed via taxis and buses as well.
The Al Maktoum International Airport is referred to as the airport of the future and is close to ‘New Dubai’. The Al Maktoum Airport currently has one passenger terminal that caters to both international and domestic flights. This airport can be accessed via buses and the nearest metro station to the airport is Ibn Battuta, from where buses and taxis are available to the airport.
Keep in mind that metro services are not available on Friday mornings and services only start by 1pm on Fridays, so plan your trip to from the airport accordingly.
Prague is the capital city of the Czech Republic. It is one of the oldest cities in Europe and is one of cultural centers of the continent with its abundance of ancient and ornate monuments, lush gardens, glitzy operas, and street performers, who break the monotonous humdrum of busy avenues with their soulful music. Prague has much to offer to travelers from the historical background of the Old Town to the buzzing and active lifestyle in the New Town; from architectural marvels to the calm waters; from ancient monumental structures to street performers.
Prague is in many ways a celebration of music, culture and history, a combination that makes for a delightfully charming lifestyle. The locals are extremely friendly to talk to and will gladly indulge in some conversation over a cappuccino or espresso at the local cafes. Your cultural appetite will be whetted with the numerous performances that include opera and theatre, as well as music concerts and festivals. The charm of this city can be felt at every corner. It will not be wrong to say that music and art are an inseparable part of Prague.
You can reach Prague via the Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG), which is located 17 km to the north of Prague. There are three terminals at Vaclav Havel Airport – Terminals 1, 2, and 3. Terminals 1 and 2 serve both domestic and international arrivals and departures. Terminal 1 is used for intercontinental flights and Terminal 2 is used for flights within the EU Schengen Agreement member countries. Terminal 3 is used exclusively for private flights, cargo, and charter planes.
There is no train or metro connection to or from the airport, but you can use public buses and the Airport Express bus service or taxi service to get to any part of the city.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Dubai to Prague? These airline brands fly from Dubai to Prague - Flydubai, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink, Emirates, Travel Service Airlines, and Czech Airlines
- How many weekly flights from Dubai to Prague? There are 27 weekly flights from Dubai to Prague. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Flydubai has 5, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink has 7, Emirates has 7, Travel Service Airlines has 4, and Czech Airlines has 4
- When does the first flight leave from Dubai? The first flight from Dubai to Prague is at 8:10 AM, which is Flydubai airline 779 followed by Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink 8139 which leaves at 9:05 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Dubai? The last flight from Dubai to Prague is at 7:30 PM which is Czech Airlines.
- What is the airport code of Dubai and Prague? Airport code of Dubai is DXB and Prague is PRG.
- What is the name of the airport in Dubai? The name of the primary airport in Dubai is Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Prague? The name of the primary airport in Prague is Prague Vclav Havel Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Dubai to Prague? Dubai to Prague flights cost between ₹ 52439 and ₹ 52440 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Dubai to Prague in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 06:25:00 to reach from Dubai to Prague.
- What are some good options to stay at Prague? When in Prague, you may stay at Ventana , Alchymist Grand Hotel And Spa or Hotel General
- Which hotels are located near the Prague airport? Some of the top hotels near Prague airport are Hotel Questenberk , Hotel Silenzio and Hotel Golf
Dubai Airport Details
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport
- E 311 - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 885 0710
Prague Airport Details
- Prague Vclav Havel Airport
- "Letiste Praha