New Delhi (DEL) to Rajkot (RAJ) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from New Delhi to Rajkot
New Delhi to Rajkot Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from New Delhi to Rajkot, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Rajkot Airport with an IATA code RAJ.While in Rajkot, enjoy a comfortable stay at Fortune Park JPS Grand , Regency Lagoon Resort or The Imperial Palace These are some of the top hotels in Rajkot. The Fern Residency , Marasa Sarovar Portico and Fortune Park JPS Grand are located near the Rajkot Airport airport.
Between New Delhi and Rajkot, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 6 flights travel from New Delhi to Rajkot The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 45m. New Delhi to Rajkot flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2025. This may extend up to ₹ 12346. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
About Rajkot (RAJ)
Rajkot expresses the ultimate Gujarati way of living with its deep-rooted culture, historical sites, spirited celebrations of its many festivals, and friendly, welcoming people. This small city encompasses the real spirit of today’s Gujarat – a perfect blend of deep rooted culture and modernization.
Once in the city, you can witness the vibrant, lively, and colorful local culture. The city is home to several historical sites and architectural marvels on the one hand, while on the other, there are new and elegant structures springing up all through the city. If you love shopping, Rajkot will definitely not let you down. In the vibrant markets, full of textiles and jewelry, you can be sure to find something to take back home.
The city was also home to Mahatma Gandhi, during his childhood years, and it remains an important site for any Gandhian. Some of the must visit places when in Rajkot are the Mahatma Gandhi museum, Ramkrishna Mission Ashram, Swaminarayana Temple and the Gebanshah Pir Dargah.
It is rather simple to reach this city as the Rajkot Airport (RAJ) is located just 4 km from the main city. At present, there is only one terminal at the airport and it only caters to domestic flight arrivals and departures.
It is easy to travel to and from the airport as a number of private taxi services are available in the parking area of the Rajkot Airport. The bus stand is just 4 kilometers away from the airport and buses frequent ply between the airport and the bus stand.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from New Delhi to Rajkot? These airline brands fly from New Delhi to Rajkot - Air India
- How many weekly flights from New Delhi to Rajkot? There are 6 weekly flights from New Delhi to Rajkot. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Air India has 6
- When does the first flight leave from New Delhi? The first flight from New Delhi to Rajkot is at 5:15 AM, which is Air India airline 497 followed by Air India 495 which leaves at 5:05 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from New Delhi? The last flight from New Delhi to Rajkot is at 5:05 PM which is Air India.
- What is the airport code of New Delhi and Rajkot? Airport code of New Delhi is DEL and Rajkot is RAJ.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Rajkot? The name of the primary airport in Rajkot is Rajkot Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from New Delhi to Rajkot? New Delhi to Rajkot flights cost between ₹ 2025 and ₹ 12346 .
- How much time does it take to reach from New Delhi to Rajkot in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 45m to reach from New Delhi to Rajkot.
- What are some good options to stay at Rajkot? When in Rajkot, you may stay at Fortune Park JPS Grand , Regency Lagoon Resort or The Imperial Palace
- Which hotels are located near the Rajkot airport? Some of the top hotels near Rajkot airport are The Fern Residency , Marasa Sarovar Portico and Fortune Park JPS Grand
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.
Rajkot Airport Details
- Rajkot Airport
- "Airport Director