Mumbai (BOM) Diu (DIU) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Mumbai to Diu
Mumbai to Diu Flight Schedule ( 1 flight found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Mumbai to Diu, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Diu Airport with an IATA code DIU.While in Diu, enjoy a comfortable stay at Krishna Beach Resorts , Hotel Palacio De Diu or Kostamar Beach Resort These are some of the top hotels in Diu. Hotel Palacio De Diu , Hotel Relax inn and Kostamar Beach Resort are located near the Diu Airport airport.
Between Mumbai and Diu, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 4 flights travel from Mumbai to Diu The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01:05:00. Mumbai to Diu flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 5802. This may extend up to ₹ 7550. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Mumbai (BOM)
The capital city of Maharashtra has emerged as a city with historic links, breathtaking British architecture, and a stunning coastline. This city is a melting pot of entertainment, culture, and commerce. Mumbai is a city with multi-cultural lifestyle and a vibrant nature.
It is also referred as the financial hub in the global chain of financial centers because it houses the largest port of India and is also home to the Bollywood film industry. The city also houses the offices of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), and the corporate headquarters of several leading Indian and global business conglomerates.
The Chatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport, located in the Mumbai is one of the largest aviation hubs in the country. As the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from across the world, it is the second busiest airport in India. To manage the air traffic, the Domestic and International terminals are situated in different locations in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
Travelling to and from the airport is quite convenient. There are a number of car rentals and fleet owners that offer services at both the terminals. You can easily rely on radio cabs, pre-paid taxis and public transport services, as they are easily available throughout the city, including the airport itself. In case you need to change terminals, from Domestic to International or vice versa, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport offers the In-Terminal transfer. AC buses ply between the terminals at short intervals throughout the day.
If you are visiting during the monsoon, you should plan your departure for the airport carefully, as the traffic is a major issue. Keep in mind that fare refusals from autorickshaw and taxi drivers are not uncommon, so call for a radio cab or taxi in advance.
About Diu (DIU)
Diu is a tiny, but beautiful island tucked away off the coast of Gujarat, with beautiful beaches, quiet coves, fishing villages, and historic monuments that will keep you enthralled and entertained. The main attraction in Diu is its legacy of Portuguese colonialism that has left behind some beautiful and magnificent forts and cathedrals that have been well-preserved. The fort’s lighthouse is open to public and is a major attraction, offering great panoramic views of the surrounding coastline.
Along with its rich history, Diu is famous for its beaches, water sports, colorful fishing boats, and a rich local culture. Diu offers a mix of Portuguese, tribal, Muslim and Gujarati culture, which you can witness through its dance, food, and festivals.
The Diu Airport (DIU) is a domestic airport situated at Diu in the Union territory of Daman and Diu. This airport also serves other areas of Gujarat like Jafrabad and Veraval. There is only one domestic terminal that can accommodate 100 passengers each in the departure and arrival halls.
Diu airport is well-connected to the city by private and public buses, with bus stand at a distance of 8 km from the airport. You can also hire private, rental cars and auto-rickshaws from the airport.
Tourists should be cautious when making their travel plans to the city, as the monsoon season in Diu is known for its strong winds and treacherous tides. It is best to avoid travelling to the island between the months of June and September. Weather conditions at this time often result in flight delays and cancellations, so check before you leave for the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mumbai to Diu? These airline brands fly from Mumbai to Diu - Air India
- How many weekly flights from Mumbai to Diu? There are 4 weekly flights from Mumbai to Diu. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Air India has 4
- When does the first flight leave from Mumbai? The first flight from Mumbai to Diu is at 12:00 PM, which is Air India airline 9623 .
- When does the last flight leave from Mumbai? The last flight from Mumbai to Diu is at 12:00 PM which is Air India.
- What is the airport code of Mumbai and Diu? Airport code of Mumbai is BOM and Diu is DIU.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Diu? The name of the primary airport in Diu is Diu Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Mumbai to Diu? Mumbai to Diu flights cost between ₹ 5802 and ₹ 7550 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Mumbai to Diu in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01:05:00 to reach from Mumbai to Diu.
- What are some good options to stay at Diu? When in Diu, you may stay at Krishna Beach Resorts , Hotel Palacio De Diu or Kostamar Beach Resort
- Which hotels are located near the Diu airport? Some of the top hotels near Diu airport are Hotel Palacio De Diu , Hotel Relax inn and Kostamar Beach Resort
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Diu Airport Details
- Diu Airport